Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

so far meister has the best robot sculpt, and smoothest transformation of all the BT's. He is without a doubt the best one so far. Also diecast is smartly placed to reduce chipping. The only place I can see potential chipping problems are on the doors and thats only in opening and closing them in car mode.

That shoulder gun came from the 2004 WRX Smokescreen.

EDIT: Hmm. That means there are holes for the guns on Meister? And if you have both 2004 Smokescreens.. you can have a Heavy-gun Meister?

:D

Take note that while there are holes in Meister's shoulders for the launcher, they are microscopically smaller than the ones on Smokescreen, so the rocket launcher doesn't actually fit perfectly.

What's cooler than that is, if you notice his right arm in the photo, I found that you can actually place the handgun on his forearm, in either "stowed away" or "ready to fire" position. A bit like a VF-1.

I hope that Swindle will come with the Destron / Decepticon sticker :lol:

:o grimlock looks awesome, they may not be out just yet but you can now tell very soon, nice the see the Alternators and stuff are picking up, before there were virtually nothing on the store shelves , it looks like they are now finally stocking the new ones around here with the new intrest and releases. i cannot wait to see what is next after windcharger.

Here's a pix of grimlock in some Japanese Mag:

I'm sold.

I was afriad he'd be a brick, with as big as his legs were... guess not.

Same here. Damn! There goes my money. <_<

Here's a pix of grimlock in some Japanese Mag:

I'm sold.

I was afriad he'd be a brick, with as big as his legs were... guess not.

Same here. Damn! There goes my money. <_<

hehe, glad you guys like it. Man I just notices something. Did you guys see his feet? It looks like the backseats become is feet! Boy I'd hate to be in the back seat when he transforms! :p:D:lol:

Damn, grimlock is looking better and better! I just wished I liked the new Mustangs a little better. I don't think they're terrible or anything, but there's just something a little too tame and domesticated about the design. Sort of contradicts the namesake.

Anyway, has anyone seen how the sword stores on the underside? It's pretty clever. B))

Im more concerned with what is in his left hand!!!! Is that a sword? if so then that is jsut awesome!!!!!

you mean his right hand? Yeah, it's been confirmed a while ago that he's coming with a sword. :p:D:lol:

Picked up Alt Meister yesterday. Hot damn is he cool. Much better than Tracks. Dont get me wrong I love Tracks but he is a pain to transform and not very posable. My quib with Meister is that I wish his arms were as posable as Sideswipe/Deadends. Other than that he is by far the nicest one. My favorites though are still the Subaru's ;)

Best of BTs/Alternators According to Matt (I'm bored)...

Best Robot Mode - Smokescreen (#1 varient, BT-08?)

Best Car Mode - Deadend

* Honorable Mention - Meister

Best in terms of Fun Factor (transformation, poseabilty, can't-put-it-down-idness)

Meister

* Honorable Mention - Tracks (the missiles & wrist cannons are fun)

I think Hound is still my favorite overall, although Streak and Meister are damn near tied with him. Really the only one I haven't been interested in is the Corvette, in any of it's incarnations. There's just something about the overall aesthetics of the bot mode that doesn't appeal to me.

I like all my Binaltech's but now that I look at it Hound is nearly unposeable. His heavy chest puts quite a strain on the leg joints. So far Meister is my favorite of the bunch, he's such a great homage to Jazz (with a much easier transformation).

I can't wait for Grimlock and Windcharger. B))

Edited by UN Spacy

I like all my Binaltech's but now that I look at it Hound is nearly unposeable. His heavy chest puts quite a strain on the leg joints. So far Meister is my favorite of the bunch, he's such a great homage to Jazz (with a much easier transformation).

I can't wait for Grimlock and Windcharger. B))

That's weird... my Hound is my favorite so far and he has no heavy chest problems. I actually like how poseable he is.

~Tico

Got a blue Tracks from Walmart, it is cool, its robot mode looks a lot more slim than Hound and Sideswipe.

Meister is available on both colour in the USA or just white or just red?

edited to add:

Tracks could have really used ball joints at the feets...

Edited by RichterX

I know this is about 40 pages out of date, but I finally got BT Sideswipe and did the mod. I agree he looks 10 times better. I was a bit scared when I was cutting out the bit to make the boot swing up more.. I had visions of cutting off the whole thing. :o

Picked up Alt Meister yesterday. Hot damn is he cool. Much better than Tracks. Dont get me wrong I love Tracks but he is a pain to transform and not very posable. My quib with Meister is that I wish his arms were as posable as Sideswipe/Deadends. Other than that he is by far the nicest one. My favorites though are still the Subaru's ;)

Did you say ALT meister? or did you mean bt meister? cause I thought meister for the US was not out yet.

RichterX: So you got a Hasbro ALT tracks?!!!!! awesome cant wait to get him too.

After scanning all 79 pages, I have a question that I couldn't find the answer for. Does anyone know if we can order replacement parts from Takara for Convoy? I'm getting a Hasbro Masterpiece Prime and would like to exchange the circumcised smoke stacks. :lol:

After scanning all 79 pages, I have a question that I couldn't find the answer for. Does anyone know if we can order replacement parts from Takara for Convoy? I'm getting a Hasbro Masterpiece Prime and would like to exchange the circumcised smoke stacks. :lol:

best thing for you to do is buy the recasted ones. The guy I talk to still has alike 3 set's left. If you want one let me know I'll ask him if has anymore. The site is down so I can't show you how it looks like. It's really close to the original. It's just not as chromy as the original. :p:D:lol:

Got a blue Tracks from Walmart, it is cool, its robot mode looks a lot more slim than Hound and Sideswipe.

Meister is available on both colour in the USA or just white or just red?

edited to add:

Tracks could have really used ball joints at the feets...

So far just the white Meister/Jazz for the US line.

And yes Tracks really does need ball joints on the feet.

Did you say ALT meister? or did you mean bt meister? cause I thought meister for the US was not out yet.

RichterX: So you got a Hasbro ALT tracks?!!!!! awesome cant wait to get him too.

I had to do shopping at Walmart and went to check the toy section, I wasn't even planning to by any toys cause i am low in cash but I saw Tracks there at the top of the Alternators, it was the only one they had in display at that moment, the rest were something like 3 hounds and 4 Silvertreaks, I still want to get a Silverstreak.

As I was saying Tracks looks robot mode looks great, he looks ready to kick some decepticon's butt only problem is leg articulation. Next time I go to Walmart I'll try to pick up a Silverstreak if I don't see a Meister.

I am only buying Alternators.

Does anyone have a detail guide on the the mod for Sideswipe? Also any one done the Dead End custom repaint to Sunstreaker?

I think I saw sometime ago something like smoke stacks extensions for the Hasbro MP Prime. Any one knows where to get it?