Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

:o awesome i am going to start haveing to keep a eye out for him, i also dig the new blue color tracks, i hope it is official

The doors on the alternator version will pull right off when turned a certain way and then tugged on. I found this out when I was beating the hell out of him trying to pop the pin out. LOL! I had to unscrew the spare tire.

that's a sweet and easy mod...

I like the look of hound much better this way, looks sleeker... more like the original military jeep.

Finally Tracks will be released at he same time than WRC 2004 Smokey in August :angry:

yea so it is true originally Tracks was suppossed to be out this month, but he got pushed back until August does anyone know if the Blue Tracks is official?

Hasbro announced they shipped out Hound on the first of july.....yet all the local dealers have ZIP, hell not even silverstreak is around........just Smokescreen and Sideswipe...booooorrrrrring.

Hasbro announced they shipped out Hound on the first of july.....yet all the local dealers have ZIP, hell not even silverstreak is around........just Smokescreen and Sideswipe...booooorrrrrring.

Does anyone know why there is shortage of Hasboro transformers binaltech and MPC optimus prime????

If there is significant demend (At least I see that there are large number of fans wanting to buy it) why is Hasboro not releasing large number of these items?????

As stated previously, I only seen #1 and #2 at local target (I am not too knowlegable about Transformer names). I have yet to see MPC prime.....

Is it because it is being bought suprisingly quick by buyers or otherwise....

CID,

Honestly, the demand doesn't seem to meet the supply in my area..

We're jam packed with Smokescreen and Side Swipe...

...that's why my local stores are going to take for FRIGGEN ever to get any new Alternators in.. :angry:

yea the Toys R Us over here has tons of Sideswipes and Smokescreens, but not the new ones yet, maybe the reason they are not getting them over here is worse, you mentioned that there is a high demand, I think greenguy42 might be right maybe in some places there is no demand and they do not feel it is worthy to get anymore different ones until they begin to sell down what they have. :( i hope that is not it, beacuse most of the stores around here do not have the new ones yet. and i got a bad feeling I will not be seeing these for awhile, looks like it is off to ebay

Chris

Yeah i see the Alternaters #1 & #2 in stock all the time.

I check Wal-Marts, Targets, Toys R US, etc.. all the time and i have only see the MP Prime ONCE on the past 6 months. Are these out of print now, or are they just selling out as soon as they come in?

I see #1 and #2 all the time, and Walmart has a bunch of left over MP Prime's. Still no Silverstreak even. Guess I'll get Hound from BBTS as well when they get it.

I've never seen a Prime at retail.

My local retailers here still have Sideswipe and Smokescreen but they aren't choking on them so I don't know why I can't find Silverstreak or Hound. I wonder if the first two are still coming packed with the new ones? Does anyone know what the case breakdown is?

Ugh, I just had a thought. Can you imagine what will happen when the new version of Smokescreen comes out?!

OK, that's amazing. Here in Raleigh, NC, there are more 20th Anniversary Optimus Primes sitting on the shelves than I can count. They are literally in EVERY major retail store I go into. I've had mine since before they came out, but this has led me to believe that they didn't sell very well. Maybe I should scoop up several of them and sell them...?

OK, that's amazing. Here in Raleigh, NC, there are more 20th Anniversary Optimus Primes sitting on the shelves than I can count. They are literally in EVERY major retail store I go into. I've had mine since before they came out, but this has led me to believe that they didn't sell very well. Maybe I should scoop up several of them and sell them...?

I got mine at walmart and there was about two left. But this was like back in like april. I was able to see some everytime I stopped by a target or walmart, but never toys r us.

http://www.miniusa.com/crm/mini_entrance.jsp

OMWdieeeeeeee

that is so sweet

it looks very offical...

how can they not wanna make that into a binaltech!?!?!?!!?

*me criez*

:(:(:(:(:(

Edit: be happy u can at least walk into a store and buy alternators in ur country :p

(granted after some waiting)

nice. I just don't like the checker design on the shield/roof and the visible leg/seats. I wonder if he'll take you for a ride on his legs? :p:D:lol:

Man I remember that british "scientists" doing "tests" with the mini and it just looked SO fake....and STILL DOES :p

I got to leave work early today cause of allergy problems, but I had to continue on my search.....I tried ToysRus, Clackamas Mall in 7 locations that could possibly have Transformers, Target and a hobby store, NOTHING. However ToysRus seems to have a crap load of Smokscreens, maybe 14 or 15?

The rest of the aile was just Energon and even some G1 reissues, but 30 bucks?!

Hell they even listed the Alternators as 25 bucks......it seems to me ToysRus wont stock it if they can't make it near or over 30 bucks.....Energon Unicron was 60 bucks while other stores has it between 30-49 bucks.

Everywhere else either didn't stock 'em or just had Bluestreak or Sideswipe. So I went to my hobby shop, got a Gundam kit and called it a day ^_^ ladedah!

To be fair, $30 for a Gen-1 reissue is a steal, considering that many of the ones being reissued can go for very high prices on E-Bay. I just wish they'd get around to the combiners one of these days (preferably Predaking). As for here in Ottawa, all we got are both Smokescreen and Sideswipe. Probably in a few months Hound might show up...

On a side note, I put myself down for the insecticon re-release by takara. I can't wait for September!

The reissue price is probably our own fault.........

Hasbro saw us grabbing the Japanese ones for 30$-40$. The Fanboys are already paying that price so why not charge it? Rodimus Major was a steal..... I don't see that cheap price tag happening again........

Does anyone know why there is shortage of Hasboro transformers binaltech and MPC optimus prime????

If there is significant demend (At least I see that there are large number of fans wanting to buy it) why is Hasboro not releasing large number of these items?????

As stated previously, I only seen #1 and #2 at local target (I am not too knowlegable about Transformer names). I have yet to see MPC prime.....

Is it because it is being bought suprisingly quick by buyers or otherwise....

I really do not know the demends of transformers. I based it on number of fans on this forum and number of pages related to this thread.

I have not own transformers, since I was very young. I never really gotten into it.

Although when I saw MPC and binaltech, it looked cool and wanted to get the cheaper one (Hasboro version). However, I could not find it in my area. I had to stinking spend over $300 to get MPCs and #1 (Suburu looking one). I guess it is bad logistics and MKT on Hasboro end. Although, I could still use Hasboro version of MPC...

[quote name=CID' date='Jul 12 2004,

Although when I saw MPC and binaltech, it looked cool and wanted to get the cheaper one (Hasboro version). However, I could not find it in my area. I had to stinking spend over $300 to get MPCs and #1 (Suburu looking one). I guess it is bad logistics and MKT on Hasboro end. Although, I could still use Hasboro version of MPC... [/quote]

dunno, I got convoy for 90 bucks or so... I think the extra twenty is worth it so that convoy can his stay neutured free.

but the black gun is nice....

[quote name=CID' date='Jul 12 2004,

Although when I saw MPC and binaltech, it looked cool and wanted to get the cheaper one (Hasboro version). However, I could not find it in my area. I had to stinking spend over $300 to get MPCs and #1 (Suburu looking one). I guess it is bad logistics and MKT on Hasboro end. Although, I could still use Hasboro version of MPC... [/quote]

dunno, I got convoy for 90 bucks or so... I think the extra twenty is worth it so that convoy can his stay neutured free.

but the black gun is nice....

do what i do. Go buy the US Prime. and take the black gun. Then put the megatron gun in his hands so when the toy is put back in the case he'll hold the gun and teh stupid target or walmart clerks wont know the black gun is missing. ;):D:lol:

do what i do. Go buy the US Prime. and take the black gun. Then put the megatron gun in his hands so when the toy is put back in the case he'll hold the gun and teh stupid target or walmart clerks wont know the black gun is missing. ;):D:lol:

:lol::lol:

Actually, I am treying to find the Hasboro version.

I have not seen one near my area.

Maybe, I have not look very carefully.....

SCORE

Germantown, MD Wal-Mart had about 5 Silverstreaks today, and 2 Hounds. Bought both Hounds. One for me, the other is in the sale section. Way more Silverstreaks than I expected, so that is a good sign for later availablity. Just takes a while for the new ones to circulate to the stores it seems.

Didn't check Target, but I would guess they probably had a couple as well now.

Edited by Anubis

do what i do. Go buy the US Prime. and take the black gun. Then put the megatron gun in his hands so when the toy is put back in the case he'll hold the gun and teh stupid target or walmart clerks wont know the black gun is missing.  ;)  :D  :lol:

Are they stupid or do they just have better things to worry about?

Edited by Myriad

do what i do. Go buy the US Prime. and take the black gun. Then put the megatron gun in his hands so when the toy is put back in the case he'll hold the gun and teh stupid target or walmart clerks wont know the black gun is missing.  ;)  :D  :lol:

overworked, under paid...

I've heard that BT-05 Dead End (and the Robotmasters line) has already hit E-Bay. :ph34r::blink:

Just looked, and it is on ebay. The sellers have them listed as in stock. A couple of them are doing Sideswipe/Dead End bundles as well.

I think they jsut dont give a crap unless its liek some one trying to rip them off by returning an empty box.