9 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Is there anywhere to watch AGE? 

GundamInfo channel over Youtube, have every series in their YT channel. However, it's currently unavailable as of this moment (hidden) but some times they will unlock full playlist of all the episodes of certain Gundam series or movies/OAV depends on its occasions and celebrations.

But for now, some channel uploaded the first story arc 'FLIT'.

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Best guess is it's the GN-Arms Type D Option Parts for Gundam Dynames use.

GN_Arms_Type-D_Front_View.webp.c787542be31ae286c3a47fac9c1a62be.webp

At this point in time id say that is a conjecture. You see the classic dual barrel design and you can see parts of the Dynames Armor panel. Also , knowing how lazy & greedy bandai get , it would make sense for them to re hash the same product with minor changes. 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If they're actually just releasing the option parts, would you get it so you can convert once in a while to Type-D?

You’re giving the greedy sleezebags at Bandai too much credit. This is going to be a full release , then they will re release the other GN Arms with a slight color change and then maybe they will just sell the conversion parts by themselves

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If they're actually just releasing the option parts, would you get it so you can convert once in a while to Type-D?

Well than I would own an expensive box that will be in storage forever…

…so yes. Yes, I would buy that!

2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

You’re giving the greedy sleezebags at Bandai too much credit. This is going to be a full release , then they will re release the other GN Arms with a slight color change and then maybe they will just sell the conversion parts by themselves

I'd typically agree with you, but I do remember a Japanese press release teasing the Type D as option parts and not a full release. I guess we'll see. 

9 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

So it's going to come with the Gouf Custom equipment in addition to the Gouf weapons? nice.

Essentially it is Ramaba Ral's Gouf that can be tweaked to look somewhat like the custom, but is not really a proper MS-07B-3. For example the wired grappling hook instead of the whip for the right arm is missing, paint scheme is obviously different and the torso doesn't have the correct sculpting (side plating around the cockpit hatch).

Which raises the question, will Bandai actually bother to make a dedicated GFFMC Gouf Custom and if so, is it doomed to be P-Bandai only?

26 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Essentially it is Ramaba Ral's Gouf that can be tweaked to look somewhat like the custom, but is not really a proper MS-07B-3. For example the wired grappling hook instead of the whip for the right arm is missing, paint scheme is obviously different and the torso doesn't have the correct sculpting (side plating around the cockpit hatch).

Which raises the question, will Bandai actually bother to make a dedicated GFFMC Gouf Custom and if so, is it doomed to be P-Bandai only?

Seing how this is at the p Bandai U.S. store for preorder currently, then the custom probably will as well. Then again maybe they will switch things up and put the custom as a standard, but that’s doubtful 

just double checked the p Bandai U.S. store and the place holder is up, but the preorder starts on the 16th

Edited by Big s

Anyone have side by side photos of the MB Crossbone x3 and the MB Crossbone patchwork ? Im trying to see if the colors are the same or slightly different and its hard to tell due to lighting in youtube videos. 

Trying to figure out if its worth buying the patchwork now that its down to $200 ish 

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Anyone have side by side photos of the MB Crossbone x3 and the MB Crossbone patchwork ? Im trying to see if the colors are the same or slightly different and its hard to tell due to lighting in youtube videos. 

Trying to figure out if its worth buying the patchwork now that its down to $200 ish 

Hacchaka has a comparison picture in the Patchwork review: https://hacchaka.net/archives/52100195.html

07d73158.jpg

According to the auto translate: "X1, X3 and. There is no new part in the main body, and the modeling is diverted from one or the other."

18 hours ago, Scyla said:

Hacchaka has a comparison picture in the Patchwork review: https://hacchaka.net/archives/52100195.html

07d73158.jpg

According to the auto translate: "X1, X3 and. There is no new part in the main body, and the modeling is diverted from one or the other."

Thanks for the answer , saves me the trouble of buying one lol

6 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

I stand corrected about the MB GN Arms , looks like its going to be an options set. 

I wonder who over at bandai had the common sense to make this decision

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2698829001001

Probably the manufacturing lead time for a full GN Arms set is too lengthy....and the profit margins on options sets are much better?

It's almost half the price of a full set for maybe 25% of the parts. Not so much Bandai grew a conscience.