Here you go guys. The valks are prob off topic, but they were right across from each other and the first time I've ever seen them in person at nycc since ive been attending 2011 (makes me wonder if there's a possible US release indication by them being displayed at nycc). I think the mb blue frame may hit pbus st some point (i honestly cant recall if it already was, sorry im wiped atm).

IMG_20211007_113836.jpg.9579b71e753ba2704d3772f9290d37a7.jpgIMG_20211007_113841.jpg.80ba2de1d33fa8fe84f87b68701416d7.jpgIMG_20211007_113847.jpg.f61e10ffd663a7a94ecf27a3560fee09.jpgIMG_20211007_113807.jpg.21f5b93936e98db18a4f2cac3b45d2d0.jpgIMG_20211007_113821.jpg.d86831f78068d23255c8eaeb67b0eb2d.jpg

19 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Here you go guys. The valks are prob off topic, but they were right across from each other and the first time I've ever seen them in person at nycc since ive been attending 2011 (makes me wonder if there's a possible US release indication by them being displayed at nycc). I think the mb blue frame may hit pbus st some point (i honestly cant recall if it already was, sorry im wiped atm).

IMG_20211007_113836.jpg.9579b71e753ba2704d3772f9290d37a7.jpgIMG_20211007_113841.jpg.80ba2de1d33fa8fe84f87b68701416d7.jpgIMG_20211007_113847.jpg.f61e10ffd663a7a94ecf27a3560fee09.jpgIMG_20211007_113807.jpg.21f5b93936e98db18a4f2cac3b45d2d0.jpgIMG_20211007_113821.jpg.d86831f78068d23255c8eaeb67b0eb2d.jpg

Strange, blue frame is on sale hmmm

METAL BUILD LOHENGRIN LAUNCHER sold out on pbandai, I totally forgot :sad:.

If anyone ordered extras they are willing to part with, please let me know.

Edited by weiser21
Added commentary

20 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

METAL BUILD LOHENGRIN LAUNCHER sold out on pbandai, I totally forgot :sad:.

yeah. those P-Bandai items on the USA site have been selling out very quickly recently.    Probably due to small allotment and more people using the USA site now 

If it would make you feel any better, that LOHENGRIN Launcher is probably a suckie weapon anyways.  , since even an regular Strike Gundam can block a Arch Angel size LOHENGRIN attack.   And the pilot even survives.   :rofl: .. ok ok. its sounds impossible but it happened..   :lol: 

8 minutes ago, F360 said:

yeah. those P-Bandai items on the USA site have been selling out very quickly recently.    Probably due to small allotment and more people using the USA site now 

If it would make you feel any better, that LOHENGRIN Launcher is probably a suckie weapon anyways.  , since even an regular Strike Gundam can block a Arch Angel size LOHENGRIN attack.   And the pilot even survives.   :rofl: .. ok ok. its sounds impossible but it happened..   :lol: 

:rofl: Yeah that did happen... Oh well I don't have the Blue Frame Second Revise as well. Would be nice to have though.

13 minutes ago, F360 said:

True. It's why I already placed my MRS Hazel Gundam order in. Just in case. ;) 

Also, true again regarding Strike. It's really is impossible. 2 pilots survived using that unit. :lol: 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

True. It's why I already placed my MRS Hazel Gundam order in. Just in case. ;) 

Also, true again regarding Strike. It's really is impossible. 2 pilots survived using that unit. :lol: 

Safest Gundam Ever, even without battery power it still protected pilots from another gundam's self-destruct 

On 10/7/2021 at 7:29 AM, Scyla said:

Let’s see. I don’t collect the Mazinger and FMP Metal Build toys and I’m missing:

• The original 00 Seven Sword and 0 Raiser
  • Trans-Am 00 Raiser
  • Trans-Am Exia
  • Freedom Prisma Coating
  • Avalanche Exia Weapons Plus Pack
  • Destiny Gundam Full Package
  • Destiny Gundam Soul Red
  • Soul Blue Wings of Light Set

Oh boy, I have a bunch of stuff to buy…

I think I made a costly mistake. Yesterday I started to watch Full Metal Panic. :help:

On 10/6/2021 at 8:53 PM, 68whiskey said:

P Bandai & Big Bad Toy STore are notoriously slow when it comes to shipping. 

Also how do I go about getting notification emails?I have my alerts turned on but they arent showing up?

On 10/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, carlsylar said:

It just happens.. I am not getting any notification emails recently.

If you run into this issue, please check your 

Notification Settings 

Followed Content

and be sure Email is [checked]

image.png.b122239cab273c3602017ea6adb8f7c5.png

To those who have posted that you aren't receiving email notifications/updates about new posts I have a solution, the same thing was happening to me.

Like others have posted, double check your notification settings. After that unfollow the thread completely, wait 24 hours, then re-follow the thread. Not sure if you need to wait 24 hours but it worked to get notifications back for this thread. I recommend updating your notification settings first because changes will not affect the discussions you are currently following, only new ones that you follow after the changes. 

Apologizes for the off-topic. Feel free to tag this to the appropriate discussion. 

7 hours ago, General Rasp said:

To those who have posted that you aren't receiving email notifications/updates about new posts I have a solution, the same thing was happening to me.

Like others have posted, double check your notification settings. After that unfollow the thread completely, wait 24 hours, then re-follow the thread. Not sure if you need to wait 24 hours but it worked to get notifications back for this thread. I recommend updating your notification settings first because changes will not affect the discussions you are currently following, only new ones that you follow after the changes. 

Apologizes for the off-topic. Feel free to tag this to the appropriate discussion. 

I turned notifications off on everything I follow a long time ago. I have a shortcut that takes me to the page that shows me what threads I'm following. The ones with new posts are in bold. I did it so I could avoid having a billion notifications in my email to clear out.

I really wanted the Lohengrin launcher and was bummed i slept past the order window. well I'm here to tell you that you need to keep checking the sight. i just got 1. and received order confirmation. got a general email from p-bandai this morning, looked at the list of items and noticed the Lohengrin launcher was pictured. I had thought they removed it from the site days ago. clicked and long story short, I was able to order it. just 1. went back to the link to post it here and it states sold out. maybe their staggering links for emails that work. just keep checking guys.

preorder.JPG

Edited by brannon

1 hour ago, mark-1s said:

Would it kill Bandai to release a GP-02 in any form? Doesn't even have to be a Metal Build. I'd settle for a real grade at this point.

When you say any form, are you concentrating on figure that has diecast laced on it or any form in actuality since you mentioned you'd settle for Real Grade? As a matter of fact, Bandai did released a Robot Damashii RX-78GPO2A back in 2019.

https://tamashii.jp/item/12859/

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

When you say any form, are you concentrating on figure that has diecast laced on it or any form in actuality since you mentioned you'd settle for Real Grade? As a matter of fact, Bandai did released a Robot Damashii RX-78GPO2A back in 2019.

And this SKU is still hanging around at close to SRP, so isn't difficult to still pick up.

I ended up caving recently and now I have all 4 GP units from the RS/RD line. I'm bummed that Powered GM and Guncannon 2 were TWE, so no chance to get those for acceptable price now. I'm tempted to try to pick up GM Custom and GM Type C, but that just leads down a dangerous rabbit hole. 😅

Dream would be GFFMC/MB, but I'd also be pretty happy with MRD/MRS version.

20 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thx for reminding of that one, however I should have elaborated. What I really meant was a GP-02 with a high degree of detail and features. That Damashii unit is quite lacking in the detail department.

It's more of a personal peeve I suppose, as the 02 is one of my favourite suits and it doesn't get the love I'd like to see it get.     

3 hours ago, mark-1s said:

Thx for reminding of that one, however I should have elaborated. What I really meant was a GP-02 with a high degree of detail and features. That Damashii unit is quite lacking in the detail department.

It's more of a personal peeve I suppose, as the 02 is one of my favourite suits and it doesn't get the love I'd like to see it get.     

You're welcome. Atleast you have options in case you just want something to play with. ;)

And since Bandai announced their 'Accelerate UC' tagline after revealing their planned Hi-Nu Metal Build for Universal Century Gundams, who knows what the future brings? :good: 

46 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome. Atleast you have options in case you just want something to play with. ;)

And since Bandai announced their 'Accelerate UC' tagline after revealing their planned Hi-Nu Metal Build for Universal Century Gundams, who knows what the future brings? :good: 

Maybe the future will bring Metal Build Unicorn Gundams? 

7 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Maybe the future will bring Metal Build Unicorn Gundams? 

You know what, I have to admit that I got too tired of seeing too much Unicorn figures and merchandise since the OAV. But since I don't own a GFFMC versions of it, I'll bite a Metal Build Unicorn and Banshee. As long that it featured the original Psycommu colors and not the Green one. Phenex on the other hand, nope. :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You know what, I have to admit that I got too tired of seeing too much Unicorn figures and merchandise since the OAV. But since I don't own a GFFMC versions of it, I'll bite a Metal Build Unicorn and Banshee. As long that it featured the original Psycommu colors and not the Green one. Phenex on the other hand, nope. :rolleyes:

I got a PG Unicorn so I don'y have a need for a MB. But if I didn't have the PG I would be all over a MB Unicorn.

I'm not a fan of the Phenex either.......except for the electroplated PG and put the shields on the arms opposed to it's back. That's a really striking look. Alas, those kits are a FURTUNE. And I don't like it that much.

• no3Ljm changed the title to Gundam METAL & Chogokin Line (MBuild/MStructure/GFFMComposite/MRDamashii)