Aoshima VFG

TMBounty_Hunter

• 2 months later...

Just out of frame of the monster we have Makina VFG. Back when the original VFG came out I ended up buying 5 so that I can do custom Walkure figures for all of them but I sat on my ass and now it's a pointless project it seems.

c62afca3355cff5544b50ae9b3842ba1_Ltr1m9y-2pi12bZI_R3sQSaMRryGY3y3.jpg.1adac9f2c6442caa9a82805bda82253e.jpg

Aw, that's cute. Both the Monster and Makina. :D It doesn't look like she's the dedicated Monster pilot, though... which for some reason I figured she would have been.

I'm down for one or more of these for sure. Very nice, unique riff on the design.

• 3 weeks later...

I was surprised that HLJ charged me for it already. I was expecting a charge closer to the end of the month. Shame, too. I shipped out my Metal Gear Rex like two days ago; if only I'd waited a couple more days...

43 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm still holding out on a few things from HLJ before I ship.  They keep sending me messages urging me to ship, and I can't help but laugh.

LMAO. The only thing ready to go in my warehouse is a 25 pack of knife blades for like >100yen... The emails are nonstop of their warehouse space shortage, shipping crisis, and such. Toss the damn things in the trash HLJ- I'm not fedex-ing or EMS shipping a single pack of blades.
Never a thank you email for the 30,000yen in preorders I've got loaded to go though...

10 hours ago, electric indigo said:

Ranka in progress

If the base figure didn't look like an early 90's action figure I'd be interested in grabbing a Ranka, since there aren't to many figures of her (hurry up Megahouse!) But, alas-

That monster is looking good!

In other news, Amazon Japan charged me for my Ranka VF-25 last night, so ought to be on the way soon.

Gotta love that exchange rate, $70.67 shipped with DHL.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Totally sold on that Monster. ^_^  Honestly, it looks like an almost complete Monster kit, that just has some adjustments to give the figure somewhere to sit.  You might be able to mod it into just a plain transforming VB-6.

• 3 weeks later...