Shipping cost for DHL was 4350 yens and EMS 4340 yens at amiami, when I purchase Messer went for DHL and it came super fast :lol:  just took three business days so I definitely choose DHL again for Farina, so now just to wait a little bit more. Really I'm glad is finally coming but  also I'm so glad that is starting to be available in many sites so other customers are able to get this beautiful/stunning Valkyrie, so if you are thinking if get it or not well my recommendation is get it right now if possible, cause this collectors figure will skyrocket, I mean just look at me I'm having hardtime to get Hayate cause of the high prices :p.  So moving on where is that PO for the VF-31S ? :)   

5 hours ago, chyll2 said:

erm, HLJ usually request payment and ships paid orders during Saturday. Y

I did not know that. This is my first PO through HLJ. 

Hey everyone, first post on MW. I just missed out on the original NY price last night (damn it!), so I immediately purchased from them at the marked-up price for a total of 250 US dollars including 45 dollars for EMS shipping. I wish I had known that HLJ would have such a low price on these today. I can't cancel my order at NY without going through Pay pal and pissing them off in the process, so I was thinking of buying a second -31c from HLJ for over 30 dollars cheaper than the NY price and then selling one down the road when the prices start to rise. Do you guys think it's worth the effort or should I just cut my losses?

Hi, first time getting a DX Chogokin here. The shipping of Amiami using DHL to Malaysia is a few hundred yen cheaper than using EMS. Anyone has any experience using DHL to ship item to Malaysia? Is the courier's handling fee for custom clearance going to be a lot more expensive than using EMS and get taxed?

2 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

HLJ is charging ¥3,380 EMS ^_^

Greeeeeeeeat. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Could've saved me 1,400 yen going w HLJ.

Dont think I'm gonna stress about preordering Chuck and Arad's.

Edited by UN Spacy

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

I kind of want to say that unless someone can remember a specific time, it's really not worth sitting through the entire series to find out.

I was watching for it but never saw it.  I think she's the only one that never did work with her "assigned" valk/pilot etc.   Don't recall her in a flightsuit either.  (Would've remembered that for sure).