7 hours ago, dragonstar1982 said:

If anyone is interested, I just cancelled my po for the vf-31c so they might have an extra one for someboy.

Would be nice too if you let others know which store they need to watch out for. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, treatment said:

Hacchaka's getting ready...

86509edb-s.jpg

Too Barney color. ^_^ Getting excited too.

1 hour ago, UN Spacy said:

Bandai move up the release date?

I could've sworn that website said 9/7 a week ago. 

I posted it's going to be 9/8 the last time I checked Tamashii site last Aug 28th:

On 8/28/2017 at 10:18 AM, no3Ljm said:

Mirage 31C will be released next weekend (9/8), yet there's still no PO reopening from the online stores. Usually AmiAmi by now will open for a few slots for MSRP. :unsure:

And when I checked TagHobby's post on that same day (Aug 28) it says it's coming out on 9/7:

Looks like Bandai really pushed back the release date.

4 hours ago, linitrofe said:

Wow!

Obviously I have to wait for their shipping quote, but they say that they have it. Can't wait to get my hands on a -31 after watching the Hayates and Messers on this thread.

18 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

You guys are tempting me, but I've already got the SDF-1, VF-2SS, VE-1, Messer VF-1, and premium Regult set on order (plus a Hi-Rez and a Metal Composite wing zero...). My wallet can only absorb so much.

Drop the High-Res and Metal Composite Wing Zero. Now you have a budget for VF-31C. ^_^

Gaaaahhhh!  You people and your peer pressure!

I put one in my cart at HLJ, "just in case" and then saw the OOS post.  "I wonder what will happen if I just complete checkout for this item that's been there for a few minutes..?"

Bam! One unexpected Mirage to go with my Hayate.