Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

On 3/21/2022 at 11:27 AM, eXis10z said:

I usually collect only the hero unit due to lack of space and honestly have no interest in this 0D. I guess I'll see what FJ says and depending on the solution I guess I'll keep it either for trade or sale from you guys' suggestion. 

May i know a fair market rate for the 0D PF in case a trades comes up? 

Just an update on my situation. So FJ couldn't get a response from the seller so they are now requesting I send the 0D back at their expense and they will refund the full cost and shipping paid. Of course I'll be out on the import taxes. I may just take up the suggestions from you guys and request to keep the 0D instead.

Edited by eXis10z

I think it's worth it, just to save on the hassle, honestly.

You might still run into someone selling the PF Roy version down the road who'd take the trade, if you don't want to keep it.  The PF-0D is a real rarity for the series, so I can't imagine demand will really decrease unless they do a second issue.

16 hours ago, jenius said:

Adding the Yamato Ghost to an Arcadia 0A feels wrong. You can make the ghost work but it feels like it would break over time. The add-on weaponry basically doesn't work without thickening up some pegs. 

I don't know if you think this applies to the Arcadia 0S. But I have three with Yamato Ghost's on them (one in each mode) and they have been 100% issue free. Granted, they have only been that way for 3ish yrs???

I did use a teeny tiny bit of Blue Tack in some key spots to keep everything shored up though.

Edited by sqidd

7 hours ago, sqidd said:

I don't know if you think this applies to the Arcadia 0S. But I have three with Yamato Ghost's on them (one in each mode) and they have been 100% issue free. Granted, they have only been that way for 3ish yrs???

I did use a teeny tiny bit of Blue Tack in some key spots to keep everything shored up though.

Interest rekindled😄

On 4/8/2022 at 3:32 PM, Chronocidal said:

I think it's worth it, just to save on the hassle, honestly.

You might still run into someone selling the PF Roy version down the road who'd take the trade, if you don't want to keep it.  The PF-0D is a real rarity for the series, so I can't imagine demand will really decrease unless they do a second issue.

Yes I have kept it. FJ offered a partial refund as well so it's all good. Now the hunt for 0S PF resumes.

• 8 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 4:36 PM, Chronocidal said:

I'm guessing it's a screw cover of some sort, maybe from under the chest, or somewhere in the legs?

Yes, I just find out it is a screw cover on one of the legs, thanks! I guess I didn't realized at first since I was like OMG, it is broken.

• 11 months later...
18 hours ago, brooklynmacross said:

I'm surprised that the VF-0D is so rare now. I still have mine mint and sealed in the black box. Any news about a VF-0S reissue? 

I've got a pair of Arcadia PFs, and a Yamato. Surprised they've gone back up so much after the Arcadia release.

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, ZYZY said:

Anyone knows of news from Mr.K if VF-0S or VF-0A will get a reissue? Don't count on bandai to come out with one anytime soon. 

Other than some VF-1S reissues, Arcadia is focusing on their 1/60 VF-5000. So far, no word or updates for anything from Mac Zero at this time. 

54 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Other than some VF-1S reissues, Arcadia is focusing on their 1/60 VF-5000. So far, no word or updates for anything from Mac Zero at this time. 

Ah icic. I well hope at least Mac zero has some announcement, since 2024 is still within the anniversary period. Fingers crossed!