GIANT ROBOTS!!!

Mechleader

Darn, my web browser cant open the darn thing. Bloody quicktime plugins I supposedly need..

-BEN-MAN-

Oddly enough, the eye patch really works for Jolie :)

Yeah she looks good even with one eye...

I can watch her for two hours even if she was just washing dishes...

the whole movie was done with actors infront of blue screen. Not that you can't tell... :rolleyes:

LOVE the P-40! I have to get a model of that to go along with they 1942 Corsair that I ordered!

As far as the film goes this is what George Lucas is reffering to when talking about serial type films from the 30's on. Batman was once in this realm. I like it. I'll see it just for the effects. I like Jude Law but the rest of the cast I can do without. Looks good and considering that they haven't done this type of film yet I'll go see it, and the Village from M. Night.

Oddly enough, the eye patch really works for Jolie :)

Yeah she looks good even with one eye...

I can watch her for two hours even if she was just washing dishes...

the whole movie was done with actors infront of blue screen. Not that you can't tell... :rolleyes:

I think it's just more to do with Jolie in general. The eye patch works for her because it's ridiculous and weird...much like Jolie herself :)

Aw yeah, I love the 30's serial style movies (Mummy, Rocketeer) and this looks to be no exception, interesting cast too, btw the trailer music is from both Final Fantasy TSW and Stargate, no clue whos pulling scoring duties on the final film, this could be a real fun time at the cinema *runs off to play Crimson Skies*

Jolie is excruciatingly ugly. She was built so that men with no taste in women could lust after her.

-BEN-MAN-

Can someone post a direct link to this?

Why cant stupid web sites go with proven low-tech methods anymore??? Its always these big flashy bastard things with the video built in. Which might be fine. If internet browsers could actually run the freaking things!!! That site crashes Internet Explorer every single time I try to view it. And the link doesnt work correctly with my undefeatable super browser "Opera", so yah.

-BEN-MAN-

...She was built...

silly... women are not built. Maybe you'll like her more if you knew about the birds and the bees. :rolleyes:

...Don't you mean manufactured!?...

It must be PRO-TO-CUL-CHAAA!!!

Wow, stylisitically it looks like they did everything right with this movie. I can't wait to see it.I love how all of the backgrounds, while done in CG, are specifically designed to look painted. Even better, I love how everything has that 'colourized' look to it, like it's an old black and white movie that got the colour treatment. Very stylish. I am SO looking forward to this.

Can someone post a direct link to this?

Why cant stupid web sites go with proven low-tech methods anymore??? Its always these big flashy bastard things with the video built in. Which might be fine. If internet browsers could actually run the freaking things!!! That site crashes Internet Explorer every single time I try to view it. And the link doesnt work correctly with my undefeatable super browser "Opera", so yah.

-BEN-MAN-

Here is the direct link to the Sky Captain movie website.