Macross 7

Roy's Blues

I don't know whats more annoying, Macross7 fans who argue about its greatness, Macross7 haters who argue about its lameness, or ppl who pop in those threads just to say they are tired of the same Macross 7 threads poping up every so often, and ending up the same way all the time. Seriously, the toy forums usually has 5 or 6 threads about how ppl adore or hate the 1/48, and what future releases they want for the line, don't even get me started on the "Please Graham! Tell us something!!" threads that show up way too often. Its like ppl don't know theres a search function on this forum. Same thing on the other anime section. :rolleyes:

If the thread is still open is because the mods, either haven't seen it or just don't care. This is Macrossworld after all, and Macross 7 is part of Macross. And its funny how no-one complains about the sheer amount of idiotic 1/48 threads in the toys forum. We have argued about every part of Macross, from putting Mylene out of her misery to Macross Zero stench (sorry, couldn't resist :p ). Theres going to be repeated threads, and no one is making anyone here read through Macross 7 threads, so just let ppl argue, while keeping yourself out of it. :)

Edited by Abombz!!

TO ALL:

All you kids wander through this thread wondering why we are having this same pissing contest again, but notice the title of the thread. It is asking for opinion, and since I have one... This is the place to put it.

Very cute Agent One. If opinions like yours are ever taken seriously (not because you dislike M7, but the ways you've expressed it), then, this toy is made ONLY for shaking Polaroid pictures.

post-2-1072626776.jpg

TO ALL:

All you kids wander through this thread wondering why we are having this same pissing contest again, but notice the title of the thread.  It is asking for opinion, and since I have one... This is the place to put it.

Very cute Agent One. If opinions like yours are ever taken seriously (not because you dislike M7, but the ways you've expressed it), then, this toy is made ONLY for shaking Polaroid pictures.

What the heck is..... errrr..... instrument? :blink:

OH COME ON PEOPLE !!!

Not this sh*t again , don´t you ever get tired of this SAME thread poping up over and over and over and over and over !?

I mean , has there ever been a thread from someone asking how good M7 is without it ending in a ranting and bitching contest ?

You people need to grow up and accept not everyone has your preferences.

I hope you mods read my suggestion and take it into account cause if not this will keep happening every week/month : From now on , everytime a M7 related thread comes up just CLOSE IT !

That´s it , if people are curious about how good M7 is , they´ll have to take the risk and watch it for themselves cause this issue is getting INCREDIBLY ANNOYING :angry:

Just chill. Yes, these M7 threads come up often. However, they are harmless, (other than take up bandwidth).

They are probably one of the most entertaining threads to read. I for one love reading Keith's, Duke's and Agent One's posts. Ridiculous interpretations to justify one's points, excellent use of sarcasm, and stating opinions bluntly with disregard to anyone's feelings......I LOVE IT!!

This is the most entertaining active thread during this Christmas week.

TO ALL:

All you kids wander through this thread wondering why we are having this same pissing contest again, but notice the title of the thread.  It is asking for opinion, and since I have one... This is the place to put it.

What the heck is..... errrr..... instrument? :blink:

It is a Macross 7 flight control stick.

Some people: Yay we are 1337 mac 7 r0x0r5

Others: No we are 1337 Mac 7 5uXoRs

Some people: you fag!!!1

Others: you pussy!!!1

Repeat endlessly.

I hope this has saved you some time. <_<

Oh come now....

this thread serves a wonderful purpose...to show just how divided ANY fanbase can become. Its like watching pit bulls getting ahold a ham bone. LET THE BLOOD FLOW! ;)

Good comic

I'm a mite curious about why the last panel had to be edited though? :huh:

and true I will admit that, despite how redundant it has become, I'll be jiggered if some of these posts haven't brought a grin to my face. Let the blood flow indeed.

perhaps we should also let loose the dogs of war if anybody has such a thing.

Edited by Father Jack

There was religious reference in that M7 brainwashing cartoon!!??  What was it?

Doorknobs!

Door Knobs are only religious objects when I bless them.

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.

I've just watched a few episodes of Macross 7 the last few days... and I want more.. :p I guess I'll have to get the DVD's over at Valkyrie Exchange or something soon... :D

I know I'm going to be hooked... hehehe...

Saw the first ep the other day. I can tolerate J-Pop cuteness when its balanced with a serious and edgy plot, but that seemed to in rather short supply. A lot of things were simply ridiculous. Too much cheese, not enough meat.

I'll probably watch a few more, but the first didn't exactly pique my interest.

Edited by Gabriel

Saw the first ep the other day. I can tolerate J-Pop cuteness when its balanced with a serious and edgy plot, but that seemed to in rather short supply. A lot of things were simply ridiculous. Too much cheese, not enough meat.

The rest of the show is just an onslaught of piss and crap furitness, only to be appreciated by people who go to Village People concerts with a target painted on their asses.

Just read what happens in the Macross Compendium.

To M7 fans:

Yes I know I keep ripping on the show in the same ( :rolleyes: ) thread, but keep in mind you should love me for this... This guy already doesn't like M7, so I am doing you all a favor by saving our friend some time and frustration here. If he minds the good Agent's advice he won't think we are all sissy little girly men. Yes you can send me fan mail.

If it comes down to it just skip to the episode with Operation Stargazer, Max finaly takes out his VF-22S in that one.

watch until episode 25... then make your decision. First 20 are introductory fillers, for some reason though they get trashed when other series do the same thing, like Ruruoni Kenshin, and people don't mind them.

You are right! Macross 7 is not a solid show! The makers should have gone for quality not quantity. Oh well! We should really move on to more important things like....

Where the hell did these giant Chicken or Turkey legs come from?

post-2-1073275202.jpg