Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I have no Idea where exactly my packages are, since they didn't bother to include tracking information. I even requested the customs numbers as per the USPS, but no dice. So all I know is they shipped around teusday of last week...

yuck that sucks.. hope they all turn up soon! how many things did you order?

the only recent things I have is

I bought 5 macros blind box's can't remmemeber the name of the series but at $2.29 each aud could not argue

and on fle-bay I got a bassara sherly doyl for $3

will post pics when I get them, I am still hunting decent bargins for some vf-1's and other odds and ends lol

Aye. And the post office has been jacking things up too. Two of my packages have been delivered to the wrong address (not the big ones, I bought some books that got put in wrong mailboxes at my apartment complex...grrr...). I'm hoping against hope they arrive before Spring break, since I'll be out of town. Either that or I hope they arrive after, since I'll be back...

New to Macross collecting.

Bought within the past two weeks:

Macross Quarter 10800 yen - Have been trying to find a nice carrier/fortress toy from various Japanese sci-fi series. Planes aren't to scale but could be handled well with fingers.

VF-25S Ozma Renewal 16500 yen

Armored Parts for VF-25S Ozma Renewal 40% less of market price (opened, good price for holy grail) Fell in love with the design from episode 1 of frontier. Have always liked the armored VF-1 and VF-0 since it is skinny guy bulked up.

YF-25 Prophecy 10500 yen opened but in good condition

Super parts for VF-25A 6000 yen

Super parts for VF-25G 6000 yen (No main figure for these two guys yet, waiting for reissue of the latter) Love the super parts simply because they are designed to be an essential disposable combat jacket and equipped for all space missions.

Pre-ordered YF-29 Percival Rod's from CDJapan

YF-29 Alto + Super Parts 25% off market price (has been transformed once, good price for holy grail given that the super parts are 15 to 20k ish)

VF-27 with super parts 16000 yen (favourite VF design wise, toy wise it may be inferior but have to cope, good successor/alternative to my other favourite, the SV-51)

I don't like Alto's VF-25's head color scheme much but really needed a rival to complement the VF-27 Lucifer, hence the naming of Messiah vs Lucifer. However, technically, the YF-29 is more like a technologically on par competitor to the VF-27.

Not sure if I will get any more. I am thinking the Vf-19Advance sales may flop if the wings get floppy in battroid mode from the weight of the super parts.

New to Macross collecting.

Bought within the past two weeks:

Macross Quarter 10800 yen - Have been trying to find a nice carrier/fortress toy from various Japanese sci-fi series. Planes aren't to scale but could be handled well with fingers.

VF-25S Ozma Renewal 16500 yen

Armored Parts for VF-25S Ozma Renewal 40% less of market price (opened, good price for holy grail) Fell in love with the design from episode 1 of frontier. Have always liked the armored VF-1 and VF-0 since it is skinny guy bulked up.

YF-25 Prophecy 10500 yen opened but in good condition

Super parts for VF-25A 6000 yen

Super parts for VF-25G 6000 yen (No main figure for these two guys yet, waiting for reissue of the latter) Love the super parts simply because they are designed to be an essential disposable combat jacket and equipped for all space missions.

Pre-ordered YF-29 Percival Rod's from CDJapan

YF-29 Alto + Super Parts 25% off market price (has been transformed once, good price for holy grail given that the super parts are 15 to 20k ish)

VF-27 with super parts 16000 yen (favourite VF design wise, toy wise it may be inferior but have to cope, good successor/alternative to my other favourite, the SV-51)

I don't like Alto's VF-25's head color scheme much but really needed a rival to complement the VF-27 Lucifer, hence the naming of Messiah vs Lucifer. However, technically, the YF-29 is more like a technologically on par competitor to the VF-27.

Not sure if I will get any more. I am thinking the Vf-19Advance sales may flop if the wings get floppy in battroid mode from the weight of the super parts.

Impressive spending spree! Nice work! :)

So I had to cancel one of my orders, because it's not what I thought it was. Apparently it was just the super parts for the alto custom, but not the actual alto custom. The price was insane for just the super parts. Which is a bit upsetting...

So I got a haul coming. A big haul. Like a super mega haul. I'm so damn excited I had to say something because there's no one to tell around here.

God those old Robotech figures are terrifying.

I'm pretty sure they were some of the inspiration for some of the enemies in Silent Hill.

So I got a haul coming. A big haul. Like a super mega haul. I'm so damn excited I had to say something because there's no one to tell around here.

I'm pretty sure they were some of the inspiration for some of the enemies in Silent Hill.

hehe! yeah.. :lol:chuckles to self..

Been a lurker here for a bit but started collecting myself recently after seeing all these great pics here! Like a number of members here, I recently just got the VF-0D... and what a killer valk!

Hope to get more and share soon. :)

Nice purchases, garyboy! I love the Voltes stuff! How's the 40th anniversary edition?

The 40th anniversary looks good except the Volt Panzer's tracks. The Panzer's legs are long, i prefer the predecessor issue.

When her singing career took a bad turn, Minmay decided to become a powerlifter

Hahaha!

Yup this minmay fig is the ugliest in my colletion

Look what just came in the mail:

WP 20150309 001

WP 20150309 002

WP 20150309 003

WP 20150309 008

I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't the VF-171 that I was waiting for, but I'm still glad this arrived. I hope to be seeing the VF171 here soon, seeing as it shipped around the same time.

Do tell...?

Yeti I'll pm you once I have my list finalized.

Yeh man....what he said! Myself, I have started down the slippery slope of Frontier Valks..something I told myself before watching the series I was absolutely NOT going to do! Not gonna happen...now I have two on the way... :wacko:

Got some Swag today. All this for a $160 and a traded Hot Toy Robocop.

zmcqU5F.jpg

Holy crap what a score!!! Especially the J-GBP set! Did you let your Robocop figure go!? Was that the one you posted pics up of? Edited by spanner76

Holy crap what a score!!! Especially the J-GBP set! Did you let your Robocop figure go!? Was that the one you posted pics up of?

Yeah. I was down to 2 Hot toy's, and though the Robocop figure is awesome... I just don't see myself collecting anymore of them. I am just not an action figure guy when it comes down to it. I prefer transforming robos :D - I used a good bit of points for the robo so it was a good deal for me.

I traded it to a guy here for the VF-1J armor parts set.

It's the late edition with good shoulders. Unused decals.

Edited by Gakken85

Yeah. I was down to 2 Hot toy's, and though the Robocop figure is awesome... I just don't see myself collecting anymore of them. I am just not an action figure guy when it comes down to it. I prefer transforming robos :D - I used a good bit of points for the robo so it was a good deal for me.

I traded it to a guy here for the VF-1J armor parts set.

It's the late edition with good shoulders. Unused decals.

ah cool! looks like you sorted out a great deal! nice work buddy! =)

Transforming robots.. or should I say "mode switching" combat vehicles (ei Valkyries) ;) are way cooler yes!