Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Haha spanner! You just saw my wife's miku bike and wanted to do that casual pose hey? :p

hehe! oh yeah that's right! I totally forgot about that! must have then been a subconscious influence eh! :D

might have to change it now.. ;):p

Edited by spanner76

Oh man. I just got the deal of a year. I wanted to wait until I got them in the mail... but I can always take pics then too haha

A 1/60 v2 DYRL Roy and a 1/60 v2 Hik with Supers + 2 Yamato stands for $160 shipped :D

Should have them next week :D

rh3pxyQ.jpg

bj9CFI5.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

The fella that made the deal with me transformed them and said he saw no issues - so I hope the shoulders are good.

But at that price I can always get replacements.

I had a 30th DYRL 1J that I sold thinking the Arcadia's would be just the same - only time I've sold something and semi-regretted it.

This deal helps a bit :D

Basically I had an SOC new in box that a guy promised me for a super good deal, and the guy selling these wanted that SOC, so I asked him to ship the SOC to the other guy for both 1/60s and the valk guy threw in the stands for free. I paid $160 to the SOC guy.

The SOC usually sells for 250+

I think it's the silver stands but I forgot to ask.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

The fella that made the deal with me transformed them and said he saw no issues - so I hope the shoulders are good.

I had a 30th DYRL 1J that I sold thinking the Arcadia's would be just the same - only time I've sold something and semi-regretted it.

great deals Gak!! congrats :)

btw, there's no yamato 30th dyrl 1j. you thinking tv 1j?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Basically I had an SOC new in box that a guy promised me for a super good deal, and the guy selling these wanted that SOC, so I asked him to ship the SOC to the other guy for both 1/60s and the valk guy threw in the stands for free. I paid $160 to the SOC guy.

The SOC usually sells for 250+

I think it's the silver stands but I forgot to ask.

I've been posting on this forum for a few years now, so I feel dumb for asking ... but what's an SOC?

And if you didn't have the SOC, what would the second guy have sold the valks for? Did he just really want the SOC real bad? And more importantly -- where did you find these guys????

Soul of Chogokin. Bandai robots.

The guy offered to sell me one cheap months ago, ($150) but I never took him up on it because I don't collect a lot of SOC's.

The other guy wanted that specific SOC and was selling the valks. I asked the other guy if he'd still honor the deal and if he'd ship it for me to the other guy.

The other guy agreed to the trade and threw in the stands haha.

Contacts! haha

Edited by Gakken85

Oh man. I just got the deal of a year. I wanted to wait until I got them in the mail... but I can always take pics then too haha

A 1/60 v2 DYRL Roy and a 1/60 v2 Hik with Supers + 2 Yamato stands for $160 shipped :D

Should have them next week :D

But, HOW!?!?!? I mean, this is even unreal.

Edited by Froy

Soul of Chogokin. Bandai robots.

The guy offered to sell me one cheap months ago, ($150) but I never took him up on it because I don't collect a lot of SOC's.

The other guy wanted that specific SOC and was selling the valks. I asked the other guy if he'd still honor the deal and if he'd ship it for me to the other guy.

The other guy agreed to the trade and threw in the stands haha.

Contacts! haha

Congrats, Gak! That's nothing short of amazing!

I didn't fare quite as well. One of the "MISB" items I bought was so scratched up, it may as well have been "muddied, inked, and sand blasted". Seller seemed like a nice enough guy. Gave me a 50 buck refund. Harumph. 2 more items were similarly not as described but I've just recently informed the sellers

I still have a VF-171EX Alto on the way, as well as a Yamato tomahawk destroid, and a VF-25F Alto custom with super parts on the way. GAHHHHH!!!!! I want them to show soooo bad!!!!!!! I love my YF19, but she's a bit loose, and the frontier valks are kinda growing on me...

Hey Chronos-Kun! What's in the box?

16552219459_f77fb75a02_z.jpg

Wait, what? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T LOOK IN THE BOX?!?!

"STILL TRAUMATIZED FROM THE LAST UNBOXING!!!"

God damnit... GET YOUR ASS UP THERE AND LOOK IN THE BOX OR I'LL SHIP YOU BACK TO JAPAN IN PIECES!!! :angry:

so hard to find good help these days... <_<

So, what's in the box?

16118392143_0f248c5efc_z.jpg

Chronos-Kun?

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

16116062884_d1490ec4c0_b.jpg

Love at first sight by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by anime52k8

I like the background setup and accessories for Chronos-Kun and the other one's color compliment each other.

Edited by wmkjr

I have no Idea where exactly my packages are, since they didn't bother to include tracking information. I even requested the customs numbers as per the USPS, but no dice. So all I know is they shipped around teusday of last week...