Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Thanks McFly!

Hahaha! Lucky Me! Yup, already tried that one and it was so tasty. Hehehe. :lol: Tipid-tipid. ^_^

Yup, Plasti-Dip. So that I will not ruin the original color of the valk just in case I want to return it to the original color. Reason why is I love Hikaru's color scheme. And most of the hero valks I have has that scheme. VF-1A/S, YF-19, VF-25F, VF-171Ex. I bought Ozma's 25S, hoping that I could replace the yellow stripes with red. And the quickest way to do it for now is use plasti-dip. But I haven't tried it yet so maybe one of these days. Same thing with the upcoming VF-0S if ever. ;)

Bwahaha! Lucky Me is still one of my guilty pleasures! XD

Cool plasti-dip hack! A VF-0S in Hikaru's colours would be awesome (what canon?!?)!!!

Congrats! ^_^

Imagine if that were sold in Starbucks. Instead of the Skull logo in the heat shield it will have the Starbucks logo. ^_^

Congrats Saburo!

Hahaha! That would be a great niche product! Gundam and 7-11 have a lot of similar releases. Better than their audio CDs...

Bwahaha! Lucky Me is still one of my guilty pleasures! XD

Cool plasti-dip hack! A VF-0S in Hikaru's colours would be awesome (what canon?!?)!!!

Hahaha! That would be a great niche product! Gundam and 7-11 have a lot of similar releases. Better than their audio CDs...

Don't worry McFly. We, Pinoys were made with those stuff. Hahaha! :lol:

Yeah, I just hope I won't mess it up. Actually, I'm scared of doing it or even trying it. Worst case scenario is I might use the magic of Photoshop everytime I post pictures. Hehehe. ^_^

With the other 'special products' that Bandai's doing, I would love to see Arcadia's 1/60th take on VF-1S Minmay Guard. And not a rainbow version of VF-1J. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

I really wish I picked up the other scheme for the Ghost booster. I only got the one. :(

are you looking for just the QF-2000D-A or searching for another B? not sure if it's a good price but i pm you where i got it.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Number 2 out of the big order.

WP 20150227 003

WP 20150227 004

WP 20150227 005

Here it is next to my other recent,

WP 20150227 006

WP 20150227 008

WP 20150227 009

The SV-51 dwarfs the YF-19, and as far as the 19 goes, I'm pretty happy. I'm glad I never ended up getting that 1/72, even though it would have been nice to have as an "evolution" piece for my collection. I think I might just say that with a few exceptions, I collect 1/60's. (Couple Toynami 1/100 VF-1's and a VF-19S hi metal). The only disappointment with the YF-19, is no provision for underwing stores, but I hear Kurisama has some fixes for that...

i just got a ghost booster today inthe mail for the upcoming 0a/s :ph34r:

Even though I decided not to get it, I still ordered a B model out of impulse. There's no looking back. :ph34r:

Cool pickups guys! Now that I've paid for the VF-0D it's time to enjoy some Lucky Me Chilimansi pancit canton.

Nom nom nom. Tsalap. :lol:

Number 2 out of the big order.

*snip*

Congrats on your YF-19. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Even though I decided not to get it, I still ordered a B model out of impulse. There's no looking back. :ph34r:

congrats no3ljm! :) i think Erik Elvis did the same as us ^_^

scored all these wonderful goodies in a trade deal with ScreamMan! B)):D

Yui Takamura standing in the back ground was already mine..

20150228_174454.jpg

hehe! yeah it is! looks pretty cool eh! B))

Both the 171 and the Skull 25 are going to my son for his collection. There goes that "worlds best dad" thing again! :p:D

Congrats spanner76! Love the 25/Roy. ^_^ Was it F or S? Sorry, I can't tell from the picture. Sorry. ;) Btw, you are going to be THE "World's Best Dad", if you're going to adopt all of us here. Hahaha! :lol:

congrats no3ljm! :) i think Erik Elvis did the same as us ^_^

Hahaha! Thanks davidwhangchoi! I just stumbled that one 2 weeks ago and I can't decide at first. But when I look again on those new VF-0S pix, I couldn't resist, so I took the plunge and worry about the payments later. Hehehe. :lol: Probably, I'm the last guy who nabbed the one with the $122 price tag. ^_^

So jealous of the nora sv51 spanner76....man what did you trade to get all that !!??? great to see that you got Gamlin vf22 that hasn't yellowed !! lol and that 25roy all weathered up look great

Edited by lancalot

So jealous of the nora sv51 spanner76....man what did you trade to get all that !!??? great to see that you got Gamlin vf22 that hasn't yellowed !! lol and that 25roy all weathered up look great

hehe! yeah its pretty much perfect condition! nothing yellowed, discolored or broken at all! The 25 Skull/Roy looks cool eh!

I paid for his Zero-D pre-order and he gave me this stuff. So yeah we both got a win + win! :D

Y'all are making me want more VF-1's. I now want the VF-1J GBP, and a 1J Max and Milia, and I'll need a 1A (My TRU v1 broke a couple weeks ago, so now it's relegated to the box... :( ). At which point I'll have all of the Characters from Skull Sqdn... And that's not including the Max and Milia VF-22S's that I want, as well as the Q-Raus (I like Q-Raus, and I want some of the enemy mecha).

hehe! yeah it is! looks pretty cool eh! B))

Both the 171 and the Skull 25 are going to my son for his collection. There goes that "worlds best dad" thing agaI'

Yeah! It's Roy colors and I'm a fan of all things Roy B))

hehe! yeah its pretty much perfect condition! nothing yellowed, discolored or broken at all! The 25 Skull/Roy looks cool eh!

I paid for his Zero-D pre-order and he gave me this stuff. So yeah we both got a win + win! :D

That's a great deal, man! Good karma! =)

ScreamMan did a fantastic job with the Roy custom! Any wip pics or tutorial, by any chance? Not that I have the skills to pull something like that off yet, just curious... XD

ok here are some pics! it has been brush painted on but I really like that as it gives it a real "out in the field" weathered look! B))

Along with his other Skull repaints that we've seen already, Scream Man is pretty good at this!

Im not keeping this 25 for myself though.. this is going to my son.

20150301_110649.jpg

20150301_110612.jpg

20150301_110630.jpg

20150301_110716.jpg

20150301_110747.jpg