Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Just got this guy in the mail!

Been looking for one of these for a while, they are rather hard to find. Next one I'm trying to find is Gamlin's VF-22s

Added to my ever growing fighter collection on my work desk! :D

Hehe! awesome! they are sooo cool! teeny weeny little Valks! B))

Nothing too spectacular. Might go with a MtF VF-1J and dunno if I can do it but either a VF-1X++ early version or later version for the other. As for the VF-1S, might do a low viz (since I don't have one) and the other one will leave for later.

Thanks to lechuck and Froy I can try giving these customs a go.

_DSC0716.JPG

awesome 4 kits! that's a bloody nice score you made! looking forward to see your custom builds! B))

my pre-order for Fairy Garden Annabelle just came in today! She is gorgeous! yes im obsessed with sexy anime girls! :p:D

20150220_174339.jpg

attachicon.gif_DSC0716.JPG

Great pick up! Looking forward to see what you do and seeing the photos. :)

awesome 4 kits! that's a bloody nice score you made! looking forward to see your custom builds! B))

my pre-order for Fairy Garden Annabelle just came in today! She is gorgeous! yes im obsessed with sexy anime girls! :p:D

Anime girls. :D

Went on a shopping spree to complete the Vermillion Squadron ^_^ Found Max in a shop in Japan and Hayao in Malaysia

Wow very nice pickup!

Guest davidwhangchoi
Went on a shopping spree to complete the Vermillion Squadron ^_^ Found Max in a shop in Japan and Hayao in Malaysia
28B92D99-391B-4E97-8127-BE3AAF2EC425.jpg

very cool, do they have the rainbow tint or clear canopy?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Rainbow tint on both.

i think those are like rare and sought after now that they're no longer being made. congrats!

(i brought 2 max tvs myself one with rainbow and one without with the updated crotch mechanism)

i think those are like rare and sought after now that they're no longer being made. congrats!

(i brought 2 max tvs myself one with rainbow and one without with the updated crotch mechanism)

Huh.. I didnt even know that :lol: I had a TV Max before and sold it and it also had the rainbow tint. Thought they were all like that. Was the one w/o the tint part of the 30th reissues?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Huh.. I didnt even know that :lol: I had a TV Max before and sold it and it also had the rainbow tint. Thought they were all like that. Was the one w/o the tint part of the 30th reissues?

they weren't part of the 30th but i think right around when yamato 1/60 roy tv was first released with no more rainbow tint and 1/48th style crotch for easier transformation, yamato started to reprint some of the earlier valks including tv max with the changes that were on roy tv. impossible to tell apart from the box artwork since the boxes are identical

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Pomaikai! Post wip pics if you can please! =)

Sweet pick ups! 2-country shopping spree! You da man today brah!

Dude, we would never have guessed... ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Met up with Valkyrie Magnus for coffee and completed the deal of my newest addition.

DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki + Super Strike parts.

985F311B-C643-4946-A363-AECBDE45FD29_zps

i like the matching green with the starbucks logo. congrats saburo

valk magnus, i wish i was in Seattle going through your collection.

i like the matching green with the starbucks logo. congrats saburo

valk magnus, i wish i was in Seattle going through your collection.

congrats, saburo! right, david, the shades of green are quite close and match up nicely! wish i were in Seattle too!!! XD