Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Whoa. Is that fully articulated? As well as the pilot figure? That's very impressive!

yep. 20 inch tall fully articulated robot with a 6 inch articulated pilot. The pilot is hard to pose though because his uniform is all fabric.

Wow. Now that's one high-end quality toy!

Just imagine if Bandai or Yamacadia would do something similar to a valk. :o

I remember Matchbox's huge Super Veritech/Valkyrie (Robotech) which had a removable and poseable Rick Hunter/Hikaru figure. But it could only transform to Guardian/Gerwalk mode.

I'm still waiting for the day that a toymaker would come up with a perfect transformation valkyrie with a removable fully poseable action figure pilot. :wub:

Found the pic for the Matchbox effort:

lrg-packaged-back.jpg

Edited by brouken

For those who are looking for the super parts and ghost set for the RVF-25 renewal, it seems that NY stocked up on them again:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/5369-macross-f-super-parts-ghost-set-for-macross-f-dx-chogokin-rvf-25-messiah-valkyrie-luca-custom-renewal-ver-limited-edition.html

Its a bit steep though, but a little less that what's selling on ebay. :)

I remember that Robotech toy in dept store catalogs as a kid. I never realized the head on that 1S is a 1J with double lasers :mellow:

Edited by xrentonx

For those who are looking for the super parts and ghost set for the RVF-25 renewal, it seems that NY stocked up on them again:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/5369-macross-f-super-parts-ghost-set-for-macross-f-dx-chogokin-rvf-25-messiah-valkyrie-luca-custom-renewal-ver-limited-edition.html

Its a bit steep though, but a little less that what's selling on ebay. :)

Those are a bit steep, the last set on Manda went for ¥15,000.

Aha! Finally arrived eh? :D well done sir!

Indeed they did! Thank you right back good sir! :)

spanner, dont tell me that is the 11k VF-1A with SSP that I missed at mandarake? :(

Overall, great buys :wub:

Nahh it aint.. looks like I missed out on that one too! Dang 11k is cheap!

I found this one locally and for really not much more than 11k yen, but Australia post charges even for within Australia are like international rates.. its almost extortion! ;)

Edited by spanner76

Latest arrivals just came in today! DYRL Hikary VF-1A + SS parts purchased mainly for the SS parts and was cheap!

And a DYRL Max VF-1S to complete my DYRL Skull Squadron collection! :D

20150209_171342.jpg

Cool...it arrive hey ...very nice spanner

man that yamato girl does look nice , Saburo your picture are killing me

Edited by lancalot

Cool...it arrive hey ...very nice spanner

man that yamato girl does look nice , Saburo your picture are killing me

yep and already out on display!

And yes the Yamato girl does look very nice eh! :D Saburo has quite a knack at taking lovely photos! its almost got me convinced to buy one of these flight suite Yuki variations myself! ;)