Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

yep and already out on display!

And yes the Yamato girl does look very nice eh! :D Saburo has quite a knack at taking lovely photos! its almost got me convinced to buy one of these flight suite Yuki variations myself! ;)

great photos, reverse reaction missile placement and now plastic women... spanner76, you're becoming Saburo's twin.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

great photos, reverse reaction missile placement and now plastic women... spanner76, you're becoming Saburo's twin.

hehe! not quite yet.. let me buy a decent camera and then we'll see how I place afterwards! but I'll never be at Saburo's level.. he is d'master! :p

Nice VK Commodore!!! i remember chickadee they had the best chicken chippies !! l :D

hehe! yep they did! I remember taking their chips packets for school lunch back in the 80's! I got to meet Alan Grice a few times as he lived in Sydney and tested his Commodore quite a lot at Amaroo Park which is now only 5 mins away from where I live.. sadly the track was closed in the late 90's and has been dug up and replaced by housing.. <_< such a shame.. was a great little track!

Was awesome when Grice & Bailey won at Bathurst in 86! ahh good times.. good times.. ^_^

Edited by spanner76

He is turning to the darkside... :lol:

hehe! not quite yet.. let me buy a decent camera and then we'll see how I place afterwards! but I'll never be at Saburo's level.. he is d'master! :p

“Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.”

- Yoda

Note: I wouldn't classify myself as a master, more like an junior level.

He is turning to the darkside... :lol:

“Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.”

- Yoda

Note: I wouldn't classify myself as a master, more like an junior level.

So, Pikachu is the real master? I thought he was the assistant? :p

By the way, cool car collection, Spanner!

Edited by abbadon

Cool...it arrive hey ...very nice spanner

man that yamato girl does look nice , Saburo your picture are killing me

Glad you like the photos. ;)

Hehe! You're far too modest Master Yoda.. err i mean Saburo! =)

I was just using Yoda's quote, I am more of a Sith. ;)

So, Pikachu is the real master? I thought he was the assistant? :p

By the way, cool car collection, Spanner!

hehe... that is the mystery. Which is the master and which is the apprentice?

@Saburo

Nice flightsuit Yuki! She would go well in a shot with the 30 Anniv YF-29. (Hint, hint) :D

That was my plan all along, since I ordered her. ;)

Edited by Saburo

Mine were filed a week or so ago. Need to check my bank account.

Nice getters!!!

You should be getting your return soon. My return is going to a large purchase in June, so I have to keep control while shopping to toys. ;)

Thanks! those Getters are really awesome.

Edited by Saburo

@brouken ;)

15884995453_f88a33e69c_b.jpg

16317693710_b0d5155f20_b.jpg

Yup! Matches perfectly alright! Superb photography as always Saburo! :D Maybe you could step down on the aperture a little bit more to bring the YF-29 into more focus? It's such a lovely bird to be blurred, Yuki notwithstanding. :p

Edited by brouken

Guest davidwhangchoi

@brouken ;)

15884995453_f88a33e69c_b.jpg

16317693710_b0d5155f20_b.jpg

this are terrible shots, i can't see the valk. put the plastic girl in the background :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I got it :D Woohoo

The Yamato girls look great.

Congrats! I am sure you have something great planned for that return.

Yup! Matches perfectly alright! Superb photography as always Saburo! :D Maybe you could step down on the aperture a little bit more to bring the YF-29 into more focus? It's such a lovely bird to be blurred, Yuki notwithstanding. :p

Check my flickr page, I just uploaded another picture with the 29 is more in focus.

this are terrible shots, i can't see the valk. put the plastic girl in the background :p

Haha... but she is so nice. Had to give her some camera time. :D

I can't see anything in the first pic . All I see is cleavage and two beautiful purple eyes staring into my soul. Nice pics Saburo!

Exactly how that shot should be. ;) LOL Thanks wmkjr!