Can't really make it out who those are.

Either way, Beginning Gundam? Nice, I actually kinda wonder if Sei's dad is actually the kid who first got into Gunpla in that OVA from a few years back? Wouldn't that be interesting.

Considering that his name is Takeshi Iori and that guy's name was Haru Irei, I'm thinking that's a no. :)

BREAKING NEWS: NEW GUNPLA REVEALED!

tAFI1WV.jpg

Gundam Exia will be colored red and maroon (or is it black?), similar to the Gundam Astraea Type F's livery. It also has a little bit of Reborns in its design. Miss Sazabi will be molded in gray.

In addition, there will be a new HG Build Custom set called the Gunpla Battle Arm Arms. And BB Senshi versions of Build Strike Gundam and Sengoku Astray Gundam will be arriving soon.

Wow! Will they

finally animate S-Gundam?!

...or is it just wishful thinking?

It's in the next episode preview, so it's finally animated. Will it get any action? That's another question.

Gotta love the Zaku-comment in the episode. :lol:

Whathisname's reporter sister from Gundam 00 that Ali killed. As for this episode it was cheesy in a good way, hooray for Commando Gundam!

Really? cause I see someone different from Turn A Gundam just different hair color.

Then I think I see Fa on the bottom screen cap.

Really? cause I see someone different from Turn A Gundam just different hair color.

Then I think I see Fa on the bottom screen cap.

A lot of the cameos in the series just look like characters from past series, but with differences like hair color and gender to make viewers look twice. Like a couple of episodes ago, when one of the female Gunpla Fighters cosplayed as Heero Yuy of Gundam Wing. She had blonde hair, but the green tank top and brown shorts were dead giveaways.

A lot of the cameos in the series just look like characters from past series, but with differences like hair color and gender to make viewers look twice. Like a couple of episodes ago, when one of the female Gunpla Fighters cosplayed as Heero Yuy of Gundam Wing. She had blonde hair, but the green tank top and brown shorts were dead giveaways.

Scenery shots too. In the first episode in Sei's dream he's on the Albion. In ep 16 he meets his dad at Tim Rei's junk yard apartment from the middle of the series.

I picked up the Universe Booster Plavsky Power Gate kit today. Compared to the Build Booster, it's easier to paint due to the unit being white instead of blue. Out of the box, you'll need to use gray on the Beam Cannons and the intake & exhaust panels. I kinda cheated on this kit by using the stickers, but eventually, I'll use red paint on the tail fins. The kit also has the essential parts to upgrade the Build Strike Gundam, which are the outer leg plates and two front plates for the Absorb Shield. You'll need red, yellow, and gray for the shield plates, plus light gray for the inside of the open position plate. And just like the Build Strike's Enhanced Beam Rifle, the Plavsky Beam Rifle is molded in gray and needs a few coats of white and light green to make it anime-accurate.

The kit's exclusive feature is the Plavsky Power Gate, which consists of several clear yellow parts connected with white polycaps. In contrast to the Star Build Strike Gundam Plavsky Wing kit's clear purple parts, you get clear pink parts for the small panels that won't be used by the Plavsky Power Gate parts.

As I'm waiting for the paint on the Plavsky Beam Rifle to dry, here's a quick snapshot.

starbuildstrike01_zpsb56d5c7a.jpg

Thank you, I kept thinking "surely SOMEONE else must see this, and it's not just me being biased towards Grace".

First we get Kirara-Ranka, now we have Blonde Grace...

I saw it too, you guys are not alone. The first time she appeared, I looked over at my wife and said "Grace!"