• 2 weeks later...

Did some of those new series kits and if felt like doing LBX kits, very modular and boring.

Same with the anime do a few swaps and you will get Zexal, Yu-Gi-Oh, Danball Senki or similar.

Think storyline will also follow first everyone will need to team up to fight a common, later Liens or protection of our universe.

I did enjoy the 1st Bearguy kit though but the Gundam Build kits are too little for their offices, will stick with RG kits.

Skirt is from the Zeong, you can tell from how it comes to a point in the front. legs actually look like something else but I can't put my finger on it.

it, the possible Sazabi, and Evil Exia will be the big interesting one's to see in coming episodes.

so many things I don't notice cause I'm reading subs, I hate that. The ones up close in your face I'm embarassed I didn't notice whereas the ones in the distance, that's pretty neat. I did notice SOME of the mobile suits that are in plain sight and on screen for a few seconds. Did NOT notice the G-armor with the GM unit inside. That was interesting.

Re: Episode 15

Someone should open a tab on the number of parts the Gunpla builders are using for the damage. How many kits are these people going through with all the damage they cause to their Gunplas???

Can't really make it out who those are.

Either way, Beginning Gundam? Nice, I actually kinda wonder if Sei's dad is actually the kid who first got into Gunpla in that OVA from a few years back? Wouldn't that be interesting.