Gotta love the cameos from this week's episode.

Minami Fujii, the VA of Mao Yasaka posted this Tweet yesterday.
post-14942-0-86484200-1395092314_thumb.jpg
According to this, the director, Nagasaki-san said "all of the Gundam characters live in peace in the Build Fighters world."

Honestly seeing so many characters alive and not suffering is what made this episode. Had to pause it every 5 seconds for another epic cameo.

Favorites for me

0080, Domon and family and Char and lalah

Also finale has to be Full scale Gundam vs Full scale zaku! And any word on a season 2 yet? It has to be coming with Reiji's world still being given zero explanation.

Edited by bob joe mac

So many cameos in that episode!

EDIT: I totally agree with the sentiment that seeing so many characters alive, happy, and with the ones they love is heartwarming given what we know happens to a lot of them. Its good to know somewhere, and someplace their souls finally found peace and happiness. :)

Edited by renegadeleader1

Yeah poor Turn X. I seem to recall early on a beam spam SEED suit was defeated by close range attacks (from a dijeh I think). Build fighters has shown that anything can defeat anything, it all depends on the pilot. I kinda like that idea. Best cameos for me were 0080 and Haman, they were just too perfect.

Anyways, I don't know what's weirder to look at, Crossbone gundam with Gundam X stickers all over it, or seeing the Kanetake Ebikawa aesthetic bleeding into an Okawara design on that Wing gundam.

Yeah wow so many characters showed up, anywhere from 1-3 characters per series....I wouldn't be surprised if in some way we saw character from every gundam anime we've been given. But it was a fairly fun episode.

Can't read the names, but just the posing from the iconic final scene----right between the RX-78's feet---Shiro and Aina? :edit: Gotta be---she's got the right color hair, from a better pic I found.

PS---I cannot take any credit for the caption, but it needs to be re-posted for all fans of G-Gundam:

31.jpg

Domon is building Gunpla WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!

They did? I didn't even notice them, probably cause they weren't so well known to me exactly.

BUT I was at least right on my guess of CCA Amuro and Chan near near the fence on the Gundam's left leg. Score 1 for me.

So thanks to this show I have a new nickname at AnimeBoston...

"Sei's dad"

You see the last four years there's been a panel workshop called building gundams with overnight security that's early in the morning on sunday the last day of the con. It had originally meant to be a joke by the hosts, they never expected people to show. When people showed up expecting to buy kits to build they had none, so I gave away some extra ones I had won. Ever since I've always resigned myself to bring extra kits for new people to build every year. I always got a kick out of watching the joy on people's faces as they start their first kit. I remember two years ago I got a grandmother to build a Char's Counterattack Jeagan. Lol.

This year I had my tool kit with me that I let people borrow which yes had a pair of green handled clippers. I never even thought twice about it untill people were "saying thanks Sei's dad!"

If your wondering no I don't get compensated for it, untill this year when one guy practically forced me to take $20 for an HGUC Hi-Zack. I just like gundam kits, and want others to share my love. :)

NO commentary on the latest ep?

Not as good as when they fought Fenice. But I totally called the final move a few mins before it happened. (Well, I mean, of course we all knew it was going to be a build knuckle-----but the specific variation used-----that was new, and a great homage to G-Gundam). I figured it'd be that, or sekiha ten kyoken.

Thought it was an average finale fight episode, which is why I didn't comment.

I know. It would've been better if

Mashita hadn't interfered with the match. Yuuki, by himself, has already defeated Sei & Reiji once. But they had to emphasize the subplot of the capabilities of Plavsky particles beyond animating Gunpla.

Actually I think they did use it

the plavsky funnels that did nothing except look cool and throw a sword at the exia?

The big showdown was ok, not the best of the series but maybe we will get that in the final ep.

I still think Episode 15 (vs. Fenice) was the peak of this series (which was a great series overall, don't get me wrong).

I too sort of wish we saw a legitimate Normal Yuuki Exia vs. Strike battle, but I can get behind why they had to do this