Is anyone else in love with this show's OST? I think it's pretty epic, maybe too epic for a show about battling gunpla :D

Anyhow, this is a great show so far, loving every bit of it, and seeing all these match ups cross-universe makes my hair stand on end.

Stock kit vs. custom kit. And the custom is a Red, which means it's already 3x as fast as the cannon fodder.

it also has 'Amazing' in it's name.

btw, here's a model project: get an HG Zaku F2000 from begining G and fit the amazing booster parts to make a Super Amazing Custom Zaku.

I bet Zeta, 00 suits will appear in the show.

Uh, a bunch of zeta suits have already shown up like the Galbaldy Beta. We get marasai next episode. As for 00 suits, Sunrise has said they won't be featured prominently but the 1/144 Exia got a pretty good close-up in episode 1 so take that of what it's worth

Uh, a bunch of zeta suits have already shown up like the Galbaldy Beta. We get marasai next episode. As for 00 suits, Sunrise has said they won't be featured prominently but the 1/144 Exia got a pretty good close-up in episode 1 so take that of what it's worth

As did the Hambrabi.

I ment Z Gundam its self.

Crossbone Gundam would be nice.