CM Figures Part 2

recon

Hi guys,

Thought you might be interested in a picture of the upcoming CM figures part 2 release. Sorry to say i have only one picture available. Perhaps with your resourcefulness, im sure you have ways to get more from the web itself. Meanwhile Enjoy.

Cheers

OK ,I´m guessing that ,as with series one, they´ll include one character from each series :

- DYRL? Hikaru / Roy

- M0 Mao / ?

- M7 Mylene/ Basara

- MII Ishtar / ?

- Chase figure Minmay Doll / ?

I´m personally hoping to see Shin or DD as the M0 figure for this series , I have no idea what figure could they make as the chase figure but I´m hoping it´s a good one.

I knew it... Basara for M7

Thus I still stand with my guess of

Macross - Roy, Misa

M7 - Basara

M0 - Sara

M+ - Myung

Chase figure I don't know. Maybe Gubaba.

Edited by Anubis

I was right on 4 out of 5 at least. Don't really agree with releasing another Minmei (TV ver. this time) for Series 2. Myung would have been a much better choice to have someone from M+. At least we get Roy and Misa this time.

Edited by Anubis

My Guess for Series 3

Macross: Max and Millia

M+: Myung

M0: Shin

M7: Sivil or Gamlin

Do we even know if CMS has the rights to produce Mac Plus figures?  If they did, you'd probably think that they would have been included in either series 1 or 2.

That's an interesting point. I would have thought they would have had a blanket liscense, but maybe they didn't get M+?

I doubt it though. I think they just felt like releasing a TV Minmei, since the DYRL Minmei from Series 1 was the most sought after of the 5.

Edited by Anubis