!The Panic thread! *buying frenzy*

skullmilitia

Guest davidwhangchoi

where from???

yeah, i didn't get mine off ebay. got it from Japan pretty pricey.

that's your third right?? ;)

i just sold one and this is my second purchase one. don't know why i did it, it was an impulse buy. may just put it up for sale.

I still need to get one, but I'll wait and be patient

yeah, i was feeling like that too... till my hands just clicked away unconsciously. now i'm not sure what i did. i really need to save for the pre-orders coming in

I'm looking for any v2.2 VF-1 valk at 12000y shipped or below. . I look on these sites everyday and have found some for 14000y shipped, just patiently waiting for a sale or coupon and I'll buy on first sight. VF-1S is nice but tends to be priced more than the other types!

It's a v2.0 though. I was looking for a v2.1 or 2.2 with the better 1/48 style crotch lock. The VF-1A CF is still $140 shipped on HK, just waiting for the price to drop.

I just got one of those 1A Kakizaki's two weeks ago, the crotch lock seems like the newer style to me. The bar pops in and out with no fuss.

It's a v2.0 though. I was looking for a v2.1 or 2.2 with the better 1/48 style crotch lock. The VF-1A CF is still $140 shipped on HK, just waiting for the price to drop.

It has the new crotch and no rainbow canopy... at least mine is like that.

I tired to buy a RVF-25 from NY, but because they messed up my shipping charge I don't know how much it's going to cost or when/if I'm going to even get it; So now I'm panicking. Is this the right thread to talk about this?

Guest davidwhangchoi

I tired to buy a RVF-25 from NY, but because they messed up my shipping charge I don't know how much it's going to cost or when/if I'm going to even get it; So now I'm panicking. Is this the right thread to talk about this?

think this is more of a share your purchase and photos of your loot during the yamato was out of business panic,

but i think you're definitely going to get it. i think i was the one who replied initially to your post of NY when you asked about requesting changing shipping options.

here's what i would recommend, definitely contact them by their facebook page and ask the question there and they will respond very quickly. they are always good about it.

or by sending them a message through your order# again just to follow up and what the shipping charges will be. i'm sure if it's too high you can go the option of EMS or back to SAL

but you won't lose your order. the only issue will be the hassle of going back and forth emailing more than anything.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

just making a joke about the thread title. It does kind of suck that the one order I need customer service help on comes out on a Friday and they only respond to emails during the week.

It has the new crotch and no rainbow canopy... at least mine is like that.

Yep, new crotch, clear canopy and non-knurled pins in the shoulder hinges. TV 1A Max is the same.

I know poor Kakizaki was never popular but he must really be unloved for him to still be lingering at HKC for such a low price. That's a total steal for any VF-1 version 2.

yeah, i didn't get mine off ebay. got it from Japan pretty pricey.

i just sold one and this is my second purchase one. don't know why i did it, it was an impulse buy. may just put it up for sale.

yeah, i was feeling like that too... till my hands just clicked away unconsciously. now i'm not sure what i did. i really need to save for the pre-orders coming in

Lol I have done that so many times.

This thread reminds me of the stock market, say 6 or 7 years ago... Seems like whenever world conflicts weren't going according to plan, or if Paris Hilton showed her privates in public, the price of gas went through the roof.

Hi guys.

I´ve ordered a VF-171CF and the Arcadia 30th Ann VF-1J.... (quite strange not to write Yamato there...)

I just couldn´t resist...

There´s an almost-non-used VF-11B here in a auction site in my city, but for about 200 USD I think it´s expensive...

Opinions?

Edited by Astro_BS-AS