Opinion on SV-51 Alpha (Cannon Fodder)

Cdisdope

The cheapest i have ever seen was about 15,000 Yen at Yahoo Auctions with Proxy fees included but without shipping. Generally it's only there that you can find decent prices. I have the Ivanov variant and if i had needed to pay that amount of money (i got mine for about 18,000 YEN brand new without shipping), i would feel okay paying it since it's unique. Generally they are rarer than most other valkyries as they have not been re-issued so the price will never be as low as others. Color-wise it's a matter of preference. I only like the Ivanov, other people only like the Nora, and some people prefer the Mass production. Just make sure that MIB is MIB.

Edited by Dimis

Is the Ivanov any good? Heard a lot of negative talk about it but anymoon gave it a pretty good review overall. Loved the Ivanov design... so... conflicted :D

I have the Ivanov and i didn't have a problem with parts, however the gerwalk is a bit helpless. It relies on really weak small pieces to "lock" into place the shoulder/wings/arms area and it doesn't hold. Also the way the wings fold suffers too. I should expect all of them to be this way though.