DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I want to keep my 25A naked but ordered the packs anyway. Better to get them now than regret it later

Yep, that was how I finally rationalized it. I still plan to display the three I have in all modes naked, but you never know I could get a itch one day lol.

Yep, that was how I finally rationalized it. I still plan to display the three I have in all modes naked, but you never know I could get a itch one day lol.

Sounds like the shady Tamashii Webshop business practices caught you. ^_^

I know how you feel. I'm still kicking myself in the butt because I didn't ordered an Armored set for my Alto. <_< And that I missed the BBTS sale. :(

It is good to hear that they changed the intake armor.

Even if that means I really, really, really should have bought an Armor set for Alto....

Do they fit as nice as the intake armor for the Armored Messiah?

On a second thought: could you mod the intake armor of the VF-25F in a way that they work like the Super Parts of the VF-25G? Like print a piece that is shaped like the one with the tab for the intake and screw it into Altos intake armor?

Edited by Scyla

Aww shucks. I'm probably one of the few, if not the only one, that wished they didn't modify the hip armor. Never had a problem with the old design. Sure it can fall off during transformation, but once I pose it in place, they stay secure.

My main issue with the new design is that the peg can scratch off the paint of the intake area if you're not really careful. I scratched up my Alto that way the first time I put on/removed the hip armor of his Armor parts.

Oh well. I'll just have to unscrew that peg similar to the armor parts.

You know what's incredibly astounding about the fact that they changed the hip armor for Michael?

THIS IS THE SECOND FREAKING TIME THEY DID IT.

They pulled the exact same change on the VF-25G armor with the v.1 VF-25. The first sets had hip armor that fell off if you looked at it funny, and the later sets stayed on by a nice clip into the intake.

Why the freaking hell did it take them two tries to get it right AGAIN??

Guest davidwhangchoi

it's like Bandai is evolving each step of the way... like the 25A wings were straightest yet... i'm glad i got a pair of supers for michael but makes the alto super feel inferior.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Just got my VF-25A from CDJ today; 18 days door-to-door via SAL... not a record by any measure (that goes to a 6 days transit SAL from HS), but not too bad, and the contents were very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. To be honest, the only retailer that has disappointed me with shoddy boxing, resulting in contents damage, is NinNin; although, N-Y often does a really poor job packaging too... I've just been lucky to never have incurred any damage.

Well I got my request today to pay for my RVF Armor from NY. As for the VF-25A I was going to leave it naked but Loop is changing my mind on it. I must be strong!

Hahaha now that I noticed the Michael SP's have better hip armors they (VF-25A's) may end up being a 3 mode SP display LOL. Too bad I only got 3x Altos with 1 in Armor parts and another in super parts.... The 3rd one is naked in a box waiting for the day they announce tornado parts (hopefully). Damned Bandai having to go fix the hip armor lol, I could not really plan for the revision. I still have an extra Alto armor parts set new in box, if they fail to release the tornado parts I may sell off the 25-F+Armor parts bundle if I can.

And damn can they announce a Ozma reissue already? I also have an extra Armor set for that too lol. Maybe if I get enough Ozma's his unit can be my naked 3 mode display. His fighter is often too covered up in Armor or super parts so you rarely even get to see the skull on the back (Another excuse to buy more valks).

I also got my payment request yesterday for the Luca parts, but have been thinking I will wait it out closer to release date as it never seems to affect the shipping times lately at NY.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

Aaaaarg! 13 days and still waiting....thought I paid for Airmail, what plane did they use, the Wright Flyer!?

Chris

there's probably 5 guys fulfilling and boxing up 10,000 orders. it's greedy to take in more orders and make customers and work staff work over while the owner pocket all the profits.

i just feel bad for those customer service reps who have to deal w/ angry customers and the workers that are going nuts trying to ship everything out. if it says preparing for shipment the orders came in but there's prob a huge order line to take care of and you're somewhere in line.

my guess is those who call and complain get their attention and get to the front of the line while those who don't say anything get lost in the shuffle.

as i'm 3/3 when i email them, though they don't respond, my account magically turns from preparing to ship to shipped. but still at that point the boxes with tracking labels have to be either delivered or picked up by the post office and that sometimes get delayed as well.

i blame the owners more than anything for not updating their workforce/order queue

as

there's probably 5 guys fulfilling and boxing up 10,000 orders. it's greedy to take in more orders and make customers and work staff work over while the owner pocket all the profits.

i just feel bad for those customer service reps who have to deal w/ angry customers and the workers that are going nuts trying to ship everything out. if it says preparing for shipment the orders came in but there's prob a huge order line to take care of and you're somewhere in line.

my guess is those who call and complain get their attention and get to the front of the line while those who don't say anything get lost in the shuffle.

as i'm 3/3 when i email them, though they don't respond, my account magically turns from preparing to ship to shipped. but still at that point the boxes with tracking labels have to be either delivered or picked up by the post office and that sometimes get delayed as well.

i blame the owners more than anything for not updating their workforce/order queue

as

Is this about Nippon-Yasan... again?!

Just got my 25A in! Sweet bird, the colors in person are much nicer than pics I think. And mine has super tight joints. Not sure if that's coz it's new or not, but it's awesome. :)

Only opened up one of my 25-A's so far and it is nice and tight. I think its the tightest VF-25 I own so far, it holds every pose I put it in.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Is this about Nippon-Yasan... again?!

And again?! And again?! (Edit: too many "agains")

Only opened up one of my 25-A's so far and it is nice and tight. I think its the tightest VF-25 I own so far, it holds every pose I put it in.

Still waiting for mine but excited when it comes in. (I did the sal cheap route) opps! I meant 25g super parts. Edited by davidwhangchoi

as

If that's the case, I'd be even more annoyed because they sent me a shipping notice when it didn't actually ship.

At any rate, I just need to be more patient....I just want my CF!! Lol!

Chris

Be patient. My order of the VF-17 Super Parts needed almost three weeks from angolz. Not counting the two weeks before that where they canceled my first try to order the parts because it was entirely my fault that the form for the credit card data was in Chinese and I couldn't read anything.