DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Everything but the head. It's exactly the same mold as the VF-25G except for the color and numbers.

I noticed they just reused the styrofoam tray from the VF-25F. It has an empty circle space for where the clear plastic disc/stand for F went.

Everything but the head. It's exactly the same mold as the VF-25G except for the color and numbers.

I noticed they just reused the styrofoam tray from the VF-25F. It has an empty circle space for where the clear plastic disc/stand for F went.

So the next VF-25 will be a V3 or is there a 25 series left to be done with the existing mold?

So the next VF-25 will be a V3 or is there a 25 series left to be done with the existing mold?

Not sure about being a version 3 since the v.2 pretty much improved everything on the v.1 but who knows. It's Bandai were talking about here. There's still the RVF-171 that will probably get announced in the future. Can't remember if there was a RVF-25 CF in the series.

Not sure about being a version 3 since the v.2 pretty much improved everything on the v.1 but who knows. It's Bandai were talking about here. There's still the RVF-171 that will probably get announced in the future. Can't remember if there was a RVF-25 CF in the series.

There's both.

Plus...

YF-25

YF-30

I really hope they do the YF-25, it's so beautiful!

Man, the 25A/G, and RVF are they only 25 series Valks that I think look good in Battroid. That A head just looks right with the rest of the body.

YF-24 could maybe be done with some changes to the wings/legs. I think that's really the only change between the VF-25. Then again with the Tornado parts on the VF-25 profile looks largely like the delta-winged YF-24.

The YF-30 is not the same mold as the 25 series, so no.

There's both.

Plus...

YF-25

YF-30

I really hope they do the YF-25, it's so beautiful!

Don't you mean the YF-24... the prototype of the VF-25 Messiah?

Yeah and I would love to buy the YF-30 a thousand times more than the YF-19 reissue.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

Don't you mean the YF-24... the prototype of the VF-25 Messiah?

Yeah and I would love to buy the YF-30 a thousand times more than the YF-19 reissue.

The YF-25 looks just like the VF-25 but it has a different paint scheme. The YF-24 would require a bit of mold changing in spots.

The YF-25 looks just like the VF-25 but it has a different paint scheme. The YF-24 would require a bit of mold changing in spots.

I see.

So the next valkyries with the existing molds could be RVF-25 and RVF-171 and maybe YF-24 and YF-25?

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

Wait a sec. <_< I thought my Macross Airforce dominated North Seattle?

Honestly, Ithink the 3 of us should combine our Macross airforces and dominate the west coast. :D

So to the guys that got their copies, does it include a hard plastic head laser also? I am still waiting on my 3 copies.

Same here, paid on Friday and just received the acknowledgment email from HS a few minutes ago; I'll just chalk it up to it having been close to the weekend. Let's see how long it'll take them to send it out, but I'm not in any serious hurry... chose unregistered SAL to save money, after all (last two purchases shipped quickly after payment confirmation and took only about a week to arrive at my doorstep via the same shipping method).

Guest davidwhangchoi

Japan had a three day holiday... it's tuesday morning in japan. HLJ said they will be away till Tuesday. i just got the notice too from hs

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I see.

So the next valkyries with the existing molds could be RVF-25 and RVF-171 and maybe YF-24 and YF-25?

I can't recall the RVF-25 CF, but there are 2 RVF-171, the CF and Lucca's RVF-171 EX. So there you have 2. Plus the YF-25. I don't think will see a YF-24 any time soon.

Definitely, the vf-25 mold has become to Bandai what the vf-1 mold for Yamato/Arcadia. They can keep on releasing new schemes and re-releases that we will keep on buying them.

Freaking HS, I paid on Friday and they just now tell me I paid.

Same here, paid on Friday and just received the acknowledgment email from HS a few minutes ago; I'll just chalk it up to it having been close to the weekend. Let's see how long it'll take them to send it out, but I'm not in any serious hurry... chose unregistered SAL to save money, after all (last two purchases shipped quickly after payment confirmation and took only about a week to arrive at my doorstep via the same shipping method).

I had the same problem, paid when the request came in but they just sent a mail today.

My copy from CDJ is in LA customs atm. I chose SAL on that one so it will prob take a bit to get here. My other 2 copies have not shipped yet (HS &HLJ) as far as I can tell.

Wait a sec. <_< I thought my Macross Airforce dominated North Seattle?

Lol I'll take the Lake City area and you can take the Greenwood area.

Honestly, Ithink the 3 of us should combine our Macross airforces and dominate the west coast. :D

So to the guys that got their copies, does it include a hard plastic head laser also? I am still waiting on my 3 copies.

Works for me Loop! The Pacific Northwest is ours