DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I just found out that my VF-25F shipment was thrown over the gate and into my compound earlier today by the a-hole delivery guy. I hope it doesn't end up like yours. :mellow:

I'd make sure he was unemployed by weeks end if that was my stuff.

I guess I must be lucky. Haven't had a Macross F valk crumble on me yet O_o.

ON the other hand, I will have my first broken valk in a week or two. Just purchased this broken Renewal Ozzi for under 100 and will try my hand at restoring the wing. I already checked my current VF-25's and the piece is going to be thick enough to be pinned so a repair wont' be too hard

post-25-0-61147400-1375096846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

I sent HLJ a note before I got a shipping notice asking about the delay. They said it was a holiday called Umi No Hi

That's interesting, considering Umi No Hi (Ocean Day) is the third Monday of every July, which would have made it the 15th this year - long before the "august restock" orders came in.

My order is still in the "This order has begun shipment processing" phase. I'm not worried or impatient, I just find it curious as I've used HLJ for 13 years and I've never had something sit even half this long, nor have I ever experienced a delay due to Ocean Day.

Does anyone have problems logging into their account at all? For the last month or so I have to enter my password between 3 and 8 times before it will log me in.

Edited by eriku

Mine just changed to "being double checked". Just chose SAL though. Not in a hurry since its my 2nd one. Man, I'm sorta glad I'm not the only one experiencing the problem logging in. I thought maybe I just typed too fast and made an error.

Same here!!!

Yeah, there has been a glitch for some time now.

Disregard the message

Just click on "my orders" even though it asks you for your name and password again.

It should take you to your orders ;)

Yeah, there has been a glitch for some time now.

Disregard the message

Just click on "my orders" even though it asks you for your name and password again.

It should take you to your orders ;)

Yeah, that's what I do when I can't log in.

It's not Chrome, it's HLJ. I use Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and it happens on all four.

Also I use two different home computers, my work computer, an iPhone and even my mother's computer and I get the same problem.

Edited by eriku

I had some unexpected baby expenses so i couldn't pay N-Y for my vf-25f preorders. I sent them them an email asking not to cancel the preorders as i would just need another week to pay and i intend to fulfill my preorders. Got a email back cancelling my preorders. Grrrrr.

So now i need to find a vf-25f for sale somewhere. I was hoping it would be not as bad to find like the vf-171 cf but no luck so far.

And if they can't accept your payment, you still can get one for the same price at nin-nin : http://www.nin-nin-game.com/macross-f-serie-fr/5819-macross-f-vf-25f-messiah-valkyrie-alto-saotome-type-bandai-dx-chogokin-fr.html

They told me they don't have any stock problem and it's marked as in stock but they've not yet shipped the one I got 2 weeks ago during the pre-order period.

Got mine today, much earlier than expected. There's a few things I get confused on, mostly just making the head sit flush and the proper parts in their best positioning for Battroid mode. Otherwise I really like it! I think having an EX Gear Alto stand is kinda cute! Now to just sit and wait for Ozma.

The fudge...? My local toy shop went and pre-order and secured 1 pcs for me even I did not tell them to. It arrived yesterday and I got a call this morning to collect.

Oh well, 1 more to display in fighter mode :p

Edited by TCracker

The fudge...? My local toy shop went and pre-order and secured 1 pcs for me even I did not tell them to. It arrived yesterday and I got a call this morning to collect.

Shop Guy 1: Oh crap, one of our guys flaked out. The boss is gonna kill us if we can't move this extra vf-25

Shop Guy 2: No worry, I know this guy who will buy it without fail.

Shop Guy 1: Sweet, I'll call him up and tell him we got his "preorder" in.

*Evil Laughter*

Edited by Duymon

That is not a bad problem to have actually. . .

asked and paid for shipping last Wednesday. Still waiting.. patiently.

Any word from people who ordered through Otacute?

HLJ shipped mine too. Do they not provide tracking for SAL?

HLJ doesn't do SAL Registered. just normal SAL (no tracking). That's why EMS is usually the ideal way (and often cheap too) to go through them.

I paid $160 total, EMS was 2340 Yen

And mine is still in the in the initial "begun shipment processing" stage. :/

Am from chile and i paid 3800 yens for ems....sal was 1800 but has no tracking number and take almost 4 week in arrival to my country...on the other hand ems take just a week.

Regards.