POLL: You help choose RHINO future DVD releases.

UN Spacy

Check out this Video Survey/Poll that Rhino put out. I guess the classic cartoon that gets the MOST votes will be released on DVD in the near future. B))

Go HERE for the RHINO Video Survey.

What do you want released? :blink:

spoiler alert

transformer headmasters were a four part series (to sell toys) daniel and spike and a few autobots crash land on a far off planet. daneil is hurt some how and the auitobots decide a few of them need up grades to fight better so they get syimboates to help and they transform and fit as the heads.

Edited by buddhafabio

transformer headmasters were a for part series (to sell toys) daniel and spike and a few autobots crash land on a far off planetdaneil is hurt some how and the auitobots decide a few of them need up grades to fight better so they get syimboates to help and they transform and fit as the heads.

ok i know the eps you are talking about...think it was called Rebirth. I just assumed they would make that part of the current TF box sets. that kinda sucks that they're not included.

Fans of obscure 80s cartoons: note the "Others" box. As a ( technically ) European, I voted for Mysterious Cities of Gold and Star Fleet ( X-Bomber ); I suspect quite a few people here would like to see a Western release of the first, and I know a small but dedicated group who would like to see the second.

Now... did anyone vote for the Care Bears, and where can we find you? :p

Edit: by "here", I mean Europe, not Macross World. You all probably have better taste! :lol:

Edited by F-ZeroOne

they should release:

Gaiking, Spaceketeers(Starzinger), Captain Future, Steel Jeeg, Magnetorobo Ga-Keen, Captain harlock, Space Legend Ulysses 31, The Queen of a Thousand Years, Space Cruiser Yamato, Candy Candy, Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger and all those other old robot stuff.

I used to love Dungeons and Dragons I never got to see the end of the series..was there one ever???

Thundecats Hooooo!

:p

That was one of the best but least watched cartoons. I don't remember if they ever made it out of the D&D world.

I used to love Dungeons and Dragons I never got to see the end of the series..was there one ever???

Thundecats Hooooo!

That was one of the best but least watched cartoons. I don't remember if they ever made it out of the D&D world.

SNARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I concure

Anyone watch SilverHawks? that show was cool ass hell.

silverhaks026.jpg

Yeah, but they had this guy flying the jet with a guitar??? Hahaha, can you imagine how lame that is?... I mean c'mon a guitar to pilot the plane... hehe... he...

heee....

:unsure:

uh-oh...

transformer headmasters were a for part series (to sell toys) daniel and spike and  a few autobots crash land on a far off planetdaneil is hurt some how and the auitobots decide a few of them need up grades to fight better so they get syimboates to help and they transform and fit as the heads.

ok i know the eps you are talking about...think it was called Rebirth. I just assumed they would make that part of the current TF box sets. that kinda sucks that they're not included.

Rebirth will be a part of Season 3 part 2 box set.

I think the Headmasters they are talking about is the Japan-only series. It is about 40 episodes long and has nothing to do with Rebirth.

Anyone watch SilverHawks? that show was cool ass hell.

http://cartoons.metropoliglobal.com/fotos/...lverhaks026.jpg[/img]

Yeah, but they had this guy flying the jet with a guitar??? Hahaha, can you imagine how lame that is?... I mean c'mon a guitar to pilot the plane... hehe... he...

heee....

:unsure:

uh-oh...

he (bluegrass) didn't pilot the the plane (maraj) with his guitar; he actually shot people with it! with musical notes! really!

as far as i know they were done by the same company and animation studio as the thundercats and tigersharks...

man, i need to get a life....

Thundecats Hooooo!

there was an episode where they managed to get back, but had to go back into the d&d world to save the dungeonmaster or something.

i remember feeling sad for the guys... :(

CAPTAIN N

that was a pretty sweet show. Mega Man, Kid Icarus....who else was on there?? those were the only two i remember. i know Link and Zelda made an appearance once......

Simon Belmont, but he was more like Indiana Jones than the Vampire Slayer we know and love :lol:.

cn_tev_bio_sb.jpgsimon-whip.gif

BTW I'd be funny if somebody cosplayed Captain N :huh::p.

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

While any of those 80's cartoons would be fine (I'm all for SilverHawks, Captain N, or the Super Mario Bros. Super Show), when will the 90's cartoons get some love? I mean, I'd love to have the Tick, Eek the Cat, and Ren and Stimpy in my collection.

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Ugghhh. don't even get me started with the stupid Mario Dance during the end credits :huh::p:lol: . Know one plays Live Action Mario and Luigi like Capt. Lou Albano and the bartender from the Jeffersons :p:lol: . The SMB Toon was cool with previews clips of the upcoming episode of Zelda on Fridays.

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

As long they put JEM out on video, I can live with everything else. Now getting it is a different story. Voltron would be most likely for me to get.

:p Hey, watch it buster!! I *loved* Jem when it was on the air. I had all the dolls and would listen to the cassettes that came with them over and over. I even remember owning a "Choose Your Own Adventure: Jem & the Holograms" book! Err...I mean.... :unsure::blink:

Um...M.A.S.K...Yeah, I'd like to see that on DVD. Especially if it increased the chances of them re-releasing the toys! Also wouldn't mind seeing the Japanese Headmasters series subbed on a nice DVD set! :ph34r:

Melissa