POLL: You help choose RHINO future DVD releases.

UN Spacy

As long they put JEM out on video, I can live with everything else.  Now getting it is a different story.  Voltron would be most likely for me to get.

:p Hey, watch it buster!! I *loved* Jem when it was on the air. I had all the dolls and would listen to the cassettes that came with them over and over. I even remember owning a "Choose Your Own Adventure: Jem & the Holograms" book! Err...I mean.... :unsure::blink:

Um...M.A.S.K...Yeah, I'd like to see that on DVD. Especially if it increased the chances of them re-releasing the toys! Also wouldn't mind seeing the Japanese Headmasters series subbed on a nice DVD set! :ph34r:

Melissa

Hi, I dont mean to sound rude but are you a lesbian because you seem to like alot of guy stuff.

I agree. I know plenty of women that are into guy type of things that couldn't be more straight and even guys that are interest in say female type of things that could be more straight as well. From my experiences in high school, now college and the real world. Different people just have different interest. That usually doesn't determine their sexual perference from my experience. I've know guys that were heavly into "guy things" that happen to be gay and the same with women that happen to be really intofemale type of interest that happen to be gay as well. Isn't college life grand. One really shouldn't judge a person by their likes alone, you'd be really surprised.

As long they put JEM out on video, I can live with everything else.  Now getting it is a different story.  Voltron would be most likely for me to get.

:p Hey, watch it buster!! I *loved* Jem when it was on the air. I had all the dolls and would listen to the cassettes that came with them over and over. I even remember owning a "Choose Your Own Adventure: Jem & the Holograms" book! Err...I mean.... :unsure::blink:

Um...M.A.S.K...Yeah, I'd like to see that on DVD. Especially if it increased the chances of them re-releasing the toys! Also wouldn't mind seeing the Japanese Headmasters series subbed on a nice DVD set! :ph34r:

Melissa

Hi, I dont mean to sound rude but are you a lesbian because you seem to like alot of guy stuff.

Actually, she sounds like my dream girl. ;)

Melissa

Ooooh!! ...look everybody: A living, breathing advertisement for the need for retroactive birth control! <_<

And not that it is really any of your business (or that there is anything wrong with it..don't want to offend anybody here), but the answer to your question is no. My fiancee` and I prove that on a regular basis..heh! ( bad Melissa!! ) Although I see how you could get confused since Jem & the Holograms was such a *masculine* show of course! :rolleyes:

BTW, thanks for the support guys! Glad to know that not all of you are like this caveman. :)

Melissa

I have a question: Does anyone know if there is a bootleg of the Japanese Headmasters series available with at least half-way decent subtitles? What about Car Robots? (the original show..not the craptastic RID version) Any help would be appreciated. I'd love to be able to see these two series for myself! :)

Thanks,

Melissa