That's the one thing I thought about when I saw him with them. I thought that Rick would never let anything happen to the doctor of the group., especially with his wife about to pop. One of those things that either doesn't make sense or is set up for later conflicts. Which still won't make sense but... whatever.. it amps the drama I guess.

Maybe the actor is just staying in character with the DUIs. lol.

I guess surviving zombies is a young mans gig.

What was the old guys name from season 1&2... Dale?

The one who was the moral authority for everyone, then decides to take a walk and gets most of his intestines left on the ground zombie style. Anyway I'm just trying to say I like to see older, useful role models endure...but I guess arthritic power walking ain't gonna do it when a zombie is commin' at ya.

Two dumb things from this episode. That guy running off and Rick running off right behind him and Carol opening up the fence to play operation with zombie cadaver.

Fun part... hoping zombie Hershel would bite off Lori's face during mouth to mouth.

I thought that too, but maybe....maybe Rick wanted a chance to kill someone who had the nerve to oppose him, seeing how he's starting to develop a mean streak. I dunno...

It's really smart for that jerk to try to kill Rick. But you have to make sure that when you try that, you make sure you don't miss. Also being unemotional and offing the big guy. And Rick killing him right away is also the right move. It's weird that he's able to make faster decisions that Shane would beg him to do when he was alive. It's also strange how far apart he and Lori have gotten. It's almost better if he gave her up to Shane. haha. Poor guy went crazy and died for almost no reason.

Maggie's little sister looks at Carl like "Oh yeah, I can wait."

Lol, good thing Herschel won't be able to stand in Carl's way if he makes a play for the girl again...

takin' care of business rick. "sh*t happens" ..it had to be done sooner or later with the prisoners they would,ve tried to rape the females at some point & try to kill the main characters for turf , food etc.., rick was just looking out for the group, rick was the last to join the group in the first season, last to adapt to his enviroment, I think it,s a natural progession for rick to start reacting quicker to inevitables,

Hi I'm the Governor and I better hope theres no more Army or Marine Divisions left armed with A-10's and M1A1 Abrams. What a douche!!

Doesn't matter, the Governor is so freakishly powerful that he can accurately fire an M4 without a rear sight, lol...

Edited by myk

Why is that african american woman walking around with 2 zombies chained at the neck with arms cut off?

I mean I like it , it's very kinky, but what purpose does it serve?

Is it an early warning sign for approaching zombies, or a zombie repellent?

And how easy would it be for them to just walk up behind her, release the slack on the chains and bite her ass.

I dig it , just don't get it.

I dunno man. How many months have those pet walkers been 'walkin? I heard the mad scientist's explanation but it was lame...

Ahhh man can't watch episode 03 yet, because I'm in china everything is always delayed or blocked.

F*CKIN' china...plus I'm on my ipad, which has more blocks than the chinese government.

I had to wait 2 mnths to start watching breaking bad...please don't be the same for 03.

F*CKIN' china!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, the Governor is so freakishly powerful that he can accurately fire an M4 without a rear sight, lol...

You noticed that too, eh? It took me just two seconds to realize he was aiming a rifle with no BUIS.

Ahhh man can't watch episode 03 yet, because I'm in china everything is always delayed or blocked.

F*CKIN' china...plus I'm on my ipad, which has more blocks than the chinese government.

I had to wait 2 mnths to start watching breaking bad...please don't be the same for 03.

F*CKIN' china!!!!!!

You're pretty bold to be typing that stuff when your internetz are being monitored in a Communist country. :p

If I go "missing" or acidently stab myself to death while eating breakfast start asking questions lol.

Yeah it,s a real pain, I'll prob have to wait until the entire series is finished and then another mnth or so until it gets approved.

Nah.. bugger that I'll have to save up for a VPN I'm not waiting 3 mnths, i'll have to restrain myself from checking out this thread until then,enjoy the show fellas.

You noticed that too, eh? It took me just two seconds to realize he was aiming a rifle with no BUIS.

It's amazing what one notices when they're thinking about buying rails and EOtechs for their 'AR, lol...

The better question is, why did that M4 not have BUIS??

Maybe the soldiers BUIS or optics during the shoot out got shot off? :) But probably the guy in charge of props forgot or didn't care and didn't want to say anything while filming because he didn't want to get fired.

Maybe the soldiers BUIS or optics during the shoot out got shot off? :) But probably the guy in charge of props forgot or didn't care and didn't want to say anything while filming because he didn't want to get fired.

Yup-I'll bet the armorer just doesn't give a hoot. Besides, people are more concerned with Carl getting it on with Maggie's sister...