Wonder Woman returns to tv

Then I officially declare the comic movie/show boom to be "over"

<channeling my inner Yoda>: No, there is another. . . . . . The Dark Knight Rises.

Regarding the new WW costume, it looks slightly better. But wouldn't the Star-Spangled panties be easier to hide under a business suit than those tight blue pants/leggings? :p

• 1 month later...

Thank goodness. Maybe next time around they'll find a better actress other than boobs and arse and maybe put some more work into the costume.

Or at least one with "real" boobs.

Hopefully they get the pantheon straitened out, because during the golden age they put in a Roman god (I have a book with a collection of Golden Age reprints in it that has Mars as Wonder Woman's antagonist).

That's too bad. The original show was , how can I say this, "visually appealing". The new show looked to provide the same with that new costume.

Except for the ugly fake tits running away from each other.

That's too bad. The original show was , how can I say this, "visually appealing". The new show looked to provide the same with that new costume.

To paraphrase Sy Steinburg(*) "Wonder Woman, there is a lady with HUGE talents!"

(*) - I'm the USA up all night Dynaman...

I admit I don't follow this stuff much, but how the hell is smallville still on after 10 years? How long does superman hang out there before moving to metropolis???

LOL

I had no idea it was still on!I thought that thing ended years ago. I don't think it was ever really good.

Sadly in the last terrible seasons of Smallville he was in Metropolis, and Supergirl, Darkseid, General Zod, the Legion, and even freaking Doomsday were all on the show and he still wasn't Superman.

LOL

I had no idea it was still on!I thought that thing ended years ago. I don't think it was ever really good.

Tell me about it. I thought it had been off the air all this time until people made a big deal of the final season.

Sadly in the last terrible seasons of Smallville he was in Metropolis, and Supergirl, Darkseid, General Zod, the Legion, and even freaking Doomsday were all on the show and he still wasn't Superman.

It's been happening for a while. The whole allure of smallville was that it was suppose to be the Clark Kent story before Metropolis but instead they brought all of Metropolis to Smallville and made a non Superman Superman series. The whole conceit of what they said about "no capes and no costume" irritated me from the start. People want to make comic book live action but reject the roots. They want the built in audience without paying them off.

It's been happening for a while. The whole allure of smallville was that it was suppose to be the Clark Kent story before Metropolis but instead they brought all of Metropolis to Smallville and made a non Superman Superman series. The whole conceit of what they said about "no capes and no costume" irritated me from the start. People want to make comic book live action but reject the roots. They want the built in audience without paying them off.

The whole "no-costume" thing only lasts so long before it becomes "So when does the costume show up?". As soon as the focus shifted to Metropolis and away from Smallville, then it should have ended. It was fun, but it should have ended when Metropolis showed up.

Back to the subject...the pilot script got leaked and then the initial reactions to the show were disappointing, so in the end, lousy idea = lousy show.

Thank goodness. Maybe next time around they'll find a better actress other than boobs and arse and maybe put some more work into the costume.

Agreed on needing a better actress and costume. However, that actress had absolutely ZERO arse (maybe thats why they used pants instead of shorts) and obviously fake boobs (costume bustier pushes the implants almost to her collar bone).

WW is supposed to be Amazon...Exotic beauty with a muscular and curvy physique. Not a skinny, abercrombie and fitch looking girl. Choosing the right actress (looks and acting) is EVERYTHING!

Fail at step 1.

Anyone that complains about fake tits is some who has never even touched a pair fake or otherwise in real life.

Uh huh, sure, you enjoy your fake tits that run away from eachother + scar tissue + un-natural lack of motion.

I've read some reviews of the pilot (somehow people are seeing it) and it's been like good but not great. They say this WW likes to kick a lot of a$$ (her favorite move choking dudes with her lasso)and some of the scenes that were leaked like WW complaining about over her break-up with Trevor over a pint of ice cream with Etta Candy wasn't in the pilot. It's been pretty consistent that this pilot should be green lit for series or at least air the pilot.

I've read some reviews of the pilot (somehow people are seeing it) and it's been like good but not great. They say this WW likes to kick a lot of a$$ (her favorite move choking dudes with her lasso)and some of the scenes that were leaked like WW complaining about over her break-up with Trevor over a pint of ice cream with Etta Candy wasn't in the pilot. It's been pretty consistent that this pilot should be green lit for series or at least air the pilot.

iFanboy's review of the pilot

Anyone that complains about fake tits is some who has never even touched a pair fake or otherwise in real life.

Right...

LOL @ Keith