Kaa-'Tsai Lecon Prane?

captain america

I can't start my day unless I have a cup or two of plane. :D

I hear ya! I have my resin straight-up! :lol:

Quick little update: Kits are being bagged, then bubble wrapped & boxed as we speak; vac forming masters for the canopies are done and on their way to be produced. Will start the destructions on Monday, and should have them finished and posted by Thursday next week. 11 slots still open...

Oh, and happy belated CANADA day to all the Canuckians, and a happy preemptive Independence day to everyone south of the border!! :D

post-632-127811938966_thumb.jpg

post-632-127811940692_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

I hear ya! I have my resin straight-up! :lol:

Quick little update: Kits are being bagged, then bubble wrapped & boxed as we speak; vac forming masters for the canopies are done and on their way to be produced. Will start the destructions on Monday, and should have them finished and posted by Thursday next week. 11 slots still open...

Oh, and happy belated CANADA day to all the Canuckians, and a happy preemptive Independence day to everyone south of the border!! :D

Another great model Capt.!!! Have you gotten these shipped???

Cheers & Semper Fi-Jason

Yeah a Zen male power armor is definately needed and it's never been done in that scale before. I bet you can't pull it off Captain, it's too much for you, too complicated, too difficult, it's beyond your skills. B))

Yeah a Zen male power armor is definately needed and it's never been done in that scale before. I bet you can't pull it off Captain, it's too much for you, too complicated, too difficult, it's beyond your skills. B))

Oh, I can pull it off no sweat (if I can make a Glaug, I can make anything!)

However, I MAY decide to revisit an old Mospeada project first. Something that's been in storage for years...Know what I mean? If you do, don't post it, I want to keep that hush-hush :ph34r:

Edited by captain america

However, I MAY decide to revisit an old Mospeada project first. Something that's been in storage for years...Know what I mean? If you do, don't post it, I want to keep that hush-hush :ph34r:

I can't believe ur gonna revisit that. After shushing people for years and saying parts were scattered across North America. I'll believe it when I see it ;)

I can't believe ur gonna revisit that. After shushing people for years and saying parts were scattered across North America. I'll believe it when I see it ;)

Hehe, well in point-of-fact it WAS scattered across North America, but is now happily all under one roof. I mean, it's not a done deal yet by any means, but a few advances in technology and some clever re-thinking could make it possible.

Oh, BTW, I edited the destructions in the other thread, so those are ready to download for those who had viewing difficulties with the previous jpegs.

Still waiting on the canopies.

Seems like a mountain of a task. Can't wait to see how this plays out... :ph34r:

Hehe, well in point-of-fact it WAS scattered across North America, but is now happily all under one roof. I mean, it's not a done deal yet by any means, but a few advances in technology and some clever re-thinking could make it possible.

I was just thinking about that old project a few days ago... I'd love to see it finally completed!

You've got me curious though, what's happened to it over the years?

That is nuts! This is THE project that brought me to Macross World, my man! Can't wait to see what comes of this.

I was just thinking about that old project a few days ago... I'd love to see it finally completed!

You've got me curious though, what's happened to it over the years?

Parts of the "Beast" were sent off to a couple of fellow MWers to evaluate, examine & perform tests on. In a way, perhaps it was for the best that it was forgotten for so many years; gave me a chance to do some other interesting projects in the meantime and truly understand that it was for the best. Now, with more experience and clear-headedness under my belt, I have the opportunity to unleash its true potential.

You evil bastig, the one project that I would actually buy too, since I am terrible at models, I would love to get my hands on that project, you just gave everyone on MW a woody and they don't know why. I bet half the people on here will want to buy it if the price is reasonable.

You evil bastig, the one project that I would actually buy too, since I am terrible at models, I would love to get my hands on that project, you just gave everyone on MW a woody and they don't know why. I bet half the people on here will want to buy it if the price is reasonable.

Assuming that I can get sufficient demand to resurrect it, you'd likely be looking at 7 big ones price-wise, including screws, acrylic pieces & decals. My idea was to break it down into 6 modules, with me offering one module every 1-2 months: this makes the price easier to manage, and the work load easier to manage as well. It's hard to convey, but just one arm of the Beast is more complex than one of my 1/72 Destroids.

Assuming it even comes to fruition, it would be commencing around late October to mid-November, and I would easily give everyone a 30-day heads-up to prepare... Including myself! :ph34r:

Assuming that I can get sufficient demand to resurrect it, you'd likely be looking at 7 big ones price-wise, including screws, acrylic pieces & decals. My idea was to break it down into 6 modules, with me offering one module every 1-2 months: this makes the price easier to manage, and the work load easier to manage as well. It's hard to convey, but just one arm of the Beast is more complex than one of my 1/72 Destroids.

Assuming it even comes to fruition, it would be commencing around late October to mid-November, and I would easily give everyone a 30-day heads-up to prepare... Including myself! :ph34r:

Is it possible to push it until after Christmas? Please.

I think the kit will be out of my price range. Maybe one day you could do a non-moving, in-flight only version in the same scale.

Edited by Grayson72

From the sounds of it I won't need to worry about having money to pay for anything from you for a while then.

Good luck with that beast.

Hi everyone. Quick update (or more precisely NO update.)

Still no word on when I'll be getting the canopies, and once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay. The second I know when I'll be able to ship your models out I will post.

Also, I will keep the order window for the Kaa ,Tsai open until Friday the 13th, at which point I will cease production, so there's still a chance to snag a kit until then. As always, I remain at your disposal if you have any questions. :D

• 2 weeks later...