Worst Science Fiction Film of All Time

JELEINEN

so yeah...

I nominate Gamer for worst SciFi film. think Crank mixed with Death Race only without Jason Statham, anything resembling a coherent plot, or any other redeeming quality of the other two movies Gamer ripped off. (I liked Death Race, I didn't hate Crank, Gamer was a horrible pile of shit.)

Also I swear at some point in the film, they DID use the Wilhelm scream (that's about when I realized this movie sucks).

Scientific accuracy be damned, fear mongering about potential threats to life through science fiction seems to be very profitable for Roland Emmerich.

I laugh every time I see your avatar. Its megaman with the craziest expression on his face with a lobster claw... Am I seeing that correctly?

Don't mind Wanzerfan. He's always wrong.
Keep drinking the Flavor-Aid, guys.

If Global Warming exists, how come we had one of the coldest winters on record???

Screw Al Gore.

Besides, we as a human species are responsible for probably less than one one hundreth of one percent of the global climate.

The late Geoirge Carlin was right, if the planet wants to get rid of us, it wll shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Hmm, worst science fiction movie ? That's a tough one.

I really disliked the last Star Trek movie but well, would be unfair to call it the worst ever i guess.

The episode 1 of Star Wars is definitely one serious candidate but the hugest crap, the absolute nightmare, the emperor is in my opinion Independence Day.

Remember this one ?

Yeah i know, sometimes amnesia is a bliss.

Hmm, worst science fiction movie ? That's a tough one.

I really disliked the last Star Trek movie but well, would be unfair to call it the worst ever i guess.

The episode 1 of Star Wars is definitely one serious candidate but the hugest crap, the absolute nightmare, the emperor is in my opinion Independence Day.

Remember this one ?

Yeah i know, sometimes amnesia is a bliss.

Oh you did NOT just say Independence Day was the worst Sci-Fi of all time.

Oh no you di'int!

I kinda liked Independence Day lol, sure it had its cheese but it was fun and had a damn good pre-battle speech,and jeff goldblum

I still think everything in Asylums movie library all are the worst films of sci-fi ever as a collective.

If you like it, then why nominate it for Worst Sci-Fi Film?

I was kidding around and wanted to bring it up to see if there were any other fans :ph34r:

but movies like this are so bad they're good. I can't really say the same for some others I've seen. No wait, there's another bad scifi movie called Within the Rock and it was cheaply made and whatnot, but mildly entertaining.

speaking of which, has anyone else seen that one?

Worst of all time!

"Solarbabies"...look it up!

IMDB's plot summary does seem to give justice to your candidacy of Solarbabies as one of the worst ever:

"In a future in which most water has disappeared from the Earth, we find a group of children, mostly teenagers, who are living at an orphanage, run by the despotic rulers of the new Earth. The group in question plays a hockey based game on roller skates and is quite good. It has given them a unity that transcends the attempts to bring them to heel by the government. Finding an orb of special power, they find it has unusual effects on them. They escape from the orphanage (on skates) and try to cross the wasteland looking for a place they can live free as the stormtroopers search for them and the orb. Written by John Vogel "

Here's one for all you mecha fans...

"Robot Jox"

God, Gary Grahm (sp.?) should really stick to making Alien Nation television series movies.

On a related note, who does the better Matt Sykes, James Caan or Gary? My money's on Caan.

Here's one for all you mecha fans...

"Robot Jox"

From page 1...

1. Battlefield Earth (Never saw it, but I'm convinced.)

2. Leprechaun IV: In Space

3. Highlander II: The Quickening

4. Wing Commander

5. MegaForce

6. Robot Jox

7. Rollerball (2002)

8. Predator 2

9. Alien: Resurrection

10. RoboCop 3

Edited by Gubaba