Worst Science Fiction Film of All Time

JELEINEN

• 2 weeks later...
Not really sci-fi (but since horror films are placed in the same category by most people), but Case 39 starring Renee Zellweger is one of the most inane and uninteresting horror movies ever made.

Amazingly, it's not THE most inane and uninteresting horror movie starring Renee Zellweger... (Yes, there's one that's worse. ;) )

Speaking of bad sci-fi movies, SiFi is airing a cut version of "Transmorphers: The Fall of Man" this week, or was it last week?

Its a waste of your electricity bill just having that on, its a really bad flick (Transmorphers). :p

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if someone already mentioned it (so I apologize if I repeat myself) but War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave is so unbelievably bad that anything I say about it is not enough. Seeing is believing.

Its obvious that there are no Blade Runner fans hanging out here, esp. after my obvious baiting...

Taksraven

obvious failed troll attempt is obvious and failed. ;)

Rutger Hauer has never been in a single good movie. Neither has Sam Neill.

I really enjoyed Sirens (but not because Sam Neill was in it), but it wasnt a good film.

Since you don't live in AUS though, its not likely that you have seen Sam in his most

roles

Taksraven

I don't know if someone already mentioned it (so I apologize if I repeat myself) but War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave is so unbelievably bad that anything I say about it is not enough. Seeing is believing.

You mean to say that was an actual release. I thought it was fan-fic. but yes it is tosh.

I liked "Blind Fury".

I was, continuing Taksraven's example, just trying to bait Blade Runner (and Event Horizon) fans.

Actually, I think Turkish Delight was a stunningly great film, and Rutger Hauer was the star of that.

You mean that its easier to bait Rutger Haur fans than Blade Runner fans? Get outta here.....

Taksraven

You just have to approach the Blade Runner fans from an unexpected direction, that's all.

"Sean Young sucks. She's ruined EVERY SINGLE MOVIE she's EVER been in."

"Edward James Olmos hunting down artificial humans? If Ronald D. Moore's involved, it'd be good. Otherwise, it's the worst idea ever."

Stuff like that.

Very disappointed with Pandorum, but mostly for the cinematography or maybe it's the DVD transfer. The picture was so bloody dark that for at least 70% of the movie, you couldn't see what was going on at all. Pretty much just like watching a black screen.

The story itself wasn't too bad.

Graham

You just have to approach the Blade Runner fans from an unexpected direction, that's all.

"Sean Young sucks. She's ruined EVERY SINGLE MOVIE she's EVER been in."

"Edward James Olmos hunting down artificial humans? If Ronald D. Moore's involved, it'd be good. Otherwise, it's the worst idea ever."

Stuff like that.

nah, it's cuz deep down inside, every blade runner fan knows that it's just a neon wrapped post-modernist crap reinterpretation of a genre that the hack director obviously knew nothing about and maybe, if they weren't so obviously and busily figuring things out as they went along, someone would have noticed and poo-canned the project like it belonged.

^_^

nah, it's cuz deep down inside, every blade runner fan knows that it's just a neon wrapped post-modernist crap reinterpretation of a genre that the hack director obviously knew nothing about and maybe, if they weren't so obviously and busily figuring things out as they went along, someone would have noticed and poo-canned the project like it belonged.

True dat. And anyone who disagrees with you is just a poser who missed the movie the first time around and is now desperately, pathetically trying to make themselves seem "hip."

:p