Who would you rather have as a passenger?

Ghost Train

Best Macross backseat-buddy!  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have as a passenger on a 2 seater valk?

• Lynn Minmei
    • Misa Hayase
    • Yang Neuman
    • Ranka Lee
    • Sheryl Nome
    • Vefidas
    • Mylene
    • Edgar LaSalle

Yeah i agree with your comments and i think she is perfect for what she is, she sees pretty slim then ranka. best luck for her in her work i would like to comment for with full details but for the right moment i am little busy in setting up services of colocation hosting services along with the cheap packages of linux hosting which are beneficial for office and home use, mostly people are going to choose some cheap packages of jsp hosting services at affordable prices, but i totally agree with your comments of sheryl.... just because she has a bit flight traing too....

Ah, Mr. Patricc of envisionwebhosting...you have a good point there, and indeed, as you so eloquently put it, Sheryl sees pretty slim than Ranka.

Hey, at least it's not the DVD spambot again, telling us about One Tree Hill and so forth...

Watch "Love Goes Away" again...

My translation says "Love Drifts Away." But are you saying that in the original Japanese it just goes away? 'Cause that would be a cryin' shame. Up till now I had this feeling that Love drifted away, which gave me these romantic visions of a slow, somber, melancholic, nostalgic parting of way due to the cruel reality of time and human nature. But if it's just "love goes away" it's like...just so banal :)

Yeah i agree with your comments and i think she is perfect for what she is, she sees pretty slim then ranka. best luck for her in her work i would like to comment for with full details but for the right moment i am little busy in setting up services of colocation hosting services along with the cheap packages of linux hosting which are beneficial for office and home use, mostly people are going to choose some cheap packages of jsp hosting services at affordable prices, but i totally agree with your comments of sheryl.... just because she has a bit flight traing too....

wOW! I'm totallyi interested.

My credit card number is 4345530543059. Pin number: 12345.

Please charge me right now so I too can enjoy these incredible deals!

Pete

My translation says "Love Drifts Away." But are you saying that in the original Japanese it just goes away? 'Cause that would be a cryin' shame. Up till now I had this feeling that Love drifted away, which gave me these romantic visions of a slow, somber, melancholic, nostalgic parting of way due to the cruel reality of time and human nature. But if it's just "love goes away" it's like...just so banal :)

Does the AnimEigo version use "drifts"? "Love Drifts Away" was the translation given to me by one of the teachers at my high school (she was Japanese, but oddly enough, she was the Spanish teacher...fluent in Japanese (of course), English, Spanish, French, and Italian), but I could've sworn that the "official" English version said "goes."

(Really, "nagareru" could either be viewed as "drifts" or "flows"...it's the word used for describing how a river moves.)

And yes, Envision Web Hosting is offering PUH-LENTY of fine deals right now, aren't they? Let's all thank them by sending them emails telling them how they can meet hot sluts for free!

Edited by Gubaba

I wish somebody would email ME about how I can meet hot slurms for free :-( Some people have all the luck...great web hosting deals and free hot slurms. Life is just not fair.

As for Love Drifts Away. The Macross Music compilation that I have on my computer, which I torrented, titles the song Love Drifts Away. The version of SDF Macross TV that I watched/have also uses Drifts. I've seen "flows" used as well, but I guess this is a case where for me, "flow" and "drift" being synonymous pretty much, and go being the most neutral term of the same meaning to use, I guess I personally just developed a soft spot for drifts :)

Pete

Yeah, but unfortunately she never was a passenger in a VF. She would be my first choice as she can actually take over the job of flying the VF, as I obviously know jack poo about how to fly it in a RL situation, and also in contrast to Edgar she is a girl with a super hot meltran mode and I would love to replay the Basara:Emilia scene in M7: the movie. Even though it would probably be ultra awkward in a RL situation.

Now I can't decide between Edgar or Mylene. Meh, I take Mylene she's a girl.

I have voted and Misa has won!! :ph34r:

Robotech - don't shudder like that - was my favorite 'cartoon' as a kid, and I would say that 'Lisa Hayes' was my first crush. Yes... I was young...

She's a hard ass with a tender heart, and though I like Ranka a whole lot, there's just no beating the original. As for Sheryl, she is a pale imitation for a go-getter heroine.

Yes, Misa crashed the plane - I actually havn't seen DYRL yet... - but after if there would be anyone I would rather have covering my back it would be her.

I would pick a Gubaba for a passenger, it will be usefull when I ran out of food rations, altought it would be a bit "furry" :ph34r:

I think that would be a terrible idea. Fur, bones, and eyeballs, man, that's all we are. No meat at all. Really.

And we all have really bad constipation, like, all the time.

Oh God, please don't eat me...

Nyan-Nyan Chinese restaurant's head chef won great acclaim for his Gubaba Stew with Leeks.

No, no he didn't. You're making that up.

And there's certainly no recipe floating around on the internet AT ALL, so don't even bother looking.

I mean it, don't bother. You're valuable time is too precious to waste on looking for recipes that don't exist, right?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Didn't a T-rex looking creature eat up all of Gubaba's friends and family in that Macross 7 plus scene?

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Look, I don't go around talking about grilling up VFTF1, or frying Mr. March with garlic and butter...so why is it suddenly okay to talk about eating ME?

God, Macross fans are so prejudiced against space rodents... <_<

Sorry dude I don't think we were talking about you that would(snicker!!) considered cannibalism (heh, heh!! :p ) that's just wrong, we would never eat a fellow MacrossWorld member now would we guys. We were just talking about Mylene pet that's all.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Sorry dude I don't think we were talking about you that would(snicker!!) considered cannibalism (heh, heh!! :p ) that's just wrong, we would never eat a fellow MacrossWorld member now would we guys. We were just talking about Mylene pet that's all.

How do you know I'm NOT Mylene's pet...?

Anyway, I think it's a sad day in the Macross fandom when of devouring a member of the community is considered acceptable. Why, I remember when Robotech Purist got banned for suggesting that Less Than Super Ostrich's arm would be rather tasty, and it's a little-known fact that the REAL reason Agent ONE got banned the first time was because he threatened to consume Keith's heart.

And yet, the topic comes up again...and nothing is done.

I weep for the future, my friends. Weep, weep, weep.

:lol: :lol:

Anyway I vote for Misa for passenger/co-pilot, besides she's the only passenger/co-pilot ever to be kissed by the pilot while inside the plane (before the bitchslap, see DYRL) ^_^

BTW, who is Pedro?

Arghhh, not that Chibi-Basara-Worshipper-Pedro :ph34r: :ph34r: