Who is the Best Pilot?

Dymblos

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Best Pilot of Macross Series?

• Hikaru Ichijyo
    • Roy Focker
    • Maximilian Jenius
    • Isamu Alva Dyson
    • Guld Goa Bowman
    • Shin Kudo
    • Alto Saotome
    • Basara Nekki
    • Maia Sterling
    • Ozma Lee

Didn't we already do this?

I voted for Basara obviously, who by far given all we see on screen IS the best pilot - although I agree with Mike. Sheryl is the best pilot if by "best pilot" you mean "hottest pilot" :)

Pete

I voted for Basara obviously, who by far given all we see on screen IS the best pilot - although I agree with Mike. Sheryl is the best pilot if by "best pilot" you mean "hottest pilot" :)

Pete

And if by "hottest pilot" you mean "second-hottest pilot after Milia."

It comes up every year or so. Anyway, just like every other year I will state that the Sharon Apple/Ghost X-9 would best any of the listed pilots on a 1 on 1 contest, provided that no ramming or cheap suicide tricks are allowed from the flesh and blood pilots...

Edited by myk

It comes up every year or so. Anyway, just like every other year I will state that the Sharon Apple/Ghost X-9 would best any of the listed pilots on a 1 on 1 contest, provided that no ramming or cheap suicide tricks are allowed from the flesh and blood pilots...

Why the conditions :unsure:

That's like saying Ranka is the best as long as the others stay in the hanger :mellow:

If the Ghost can't handle the heat stay out of the jet wash :p

Haha... some of your responses seem to have turned this poll into who is my favorite pilot instead of who is the best pilot!

heh...

I wwould've have voted Roy for fav pilot, but Max is THE Jenius in a plane. No doubt about that.

regarding Basara, yeah, Max had openly praised Basara's skills in M7, but added that its still very far from when Max is at his peak! besides, who's the man who had to have Millia to teach him to go into gerwalk mode when he was bumping into buildings in battroid?

But this time will more accurately rank Basara #1!

I agree.

Erm, um, I don't recall a "Maia Sterling" in any Macross series...

I think that people do this on purpose if they don't like Milia. They just write in 'Maia Sterling' and automaticaly Milia is out of the running... :blink:

Pete