Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

Geez, why do these have to be limited productions from some small maker?! Yamato needs to jump on this or make a deal with these guys!

Agreed.

I want I want I want!!!!

Especially the cockpit seats and the zentraedi soldier!

How will we get these?

Damnit!!! Just as expected, awesome product, with next to no availability. If anyone goes to Winter Festival, and can somehow pickup a couple of these, shoot me a pm. Will pay decent money for the Zentraedi soldier and the baby pod thingie.

So are these going to be a wonderfest limited exclusive or are they just debuting at wonderfest to be made available later on? And does this T-Rex company have a retail site or make any of their stuff available publicly?

T-Rex stated on their site that these items will only be sold at Wonderfest B))

From their site:

"Notice: Please note we will not reply to any inquiries regarding these WonderFest limited items. Also due to the one day licensing system that enables these item to be produced they can only be sold exclusively at Wonderfest. We hope for your understanding regarding these matters."

Only 20 from each set, so it will be impossible to get them :ph34r:

T-Rex stated on their site that these items will only be sold at Wonderfest B))

From their site:

"Notice: Please note we will not reply to any inquiries regarding these WonderFest limited items. Also due to the one day licensing system that enables these item to be produced they can only be sold exclusively at Wonderfest. We hope for your understanding regarding these matters."

Only 20 from each set, so it will be impossible to get them :ph34r:

Thanks.

Any chance of a member getting one and setting up recasting?

I would rather hope that Yamato will make these eventually. (I know that T-Rex is not yamato but maybe they can collaborate).

• 1 month later...
If anyone cares I want several - very, very cool.

I still say that a Zent soldier in a Yamato accessory pack, with gun-straps, side and neck covers and chair lifts would sell like hot-cakes -- and be cheaper to tool up in this economy . . .

that is a fantastic idea. from your mouth to yamato's ears!

Yeah if they included a Zentradi soldier with the accessories that would be awesome. I will defiantly buy one but more likely two.

I would probably be 3 or 4 and I don't have even have a v2 VF-1 yet.

I never quite understood how those high-heeled hoof-looking shoes, boots or whatever you call them were worn by poor Zentradi guys. They look almost exactly like Q-rau or N-ger (or even some VF) feet. Kawamori had this obsession with that particular foot shape. Looking at Klan-Klan (herself and no the Q-rea), I am glad she's wearing more comfy high-heels (*yet still very impractical and maybe the reason why she got shot down so many times during the show?). OT over.

Edited by regult

EXO will need to do up a mini 1/60 Hikaru pulling on the rifle trigger too. :p

LOL... me and a friend were just talking about the exact same scene. I was complaining about how the Zents scales changes but most of the time they're the same height as the valks.

I went to the T-Rex site and could not find a 'contact us' fill-in-a-message area.

Anyone have that?

There should be a purple version of this too - like the recon guys . . .

Only 20 were made I guess so the chance to get one is slim.

The only complaint I have on the figures is the fact that they don't have face with transparent color visor, and the availability.