Yamato Starship Troopers

Why oh why did it have to be the one from the movie, easy pass for me unless it's 1/60 scale.

Who knows, maybe they'll expand the line?

The Starship Troopers series must be really popular in Japan, I'm surprised they'd make a figure like this from a straight to DVD movie.

Vostok 7

The freaking thing lacks the ape snout and the Y-Rack on the back. _-|-- Damned thing's also as big as a Triax X-1000 Ulti-Max.

All the Yamato needs to make it complete is the freaking Wave Motion Gun. :p

Edited by Wanzerfan

LOL, that has to be the most butt ugly, sorry-assed excuse for a powered armour I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. Agreed, would prefer the 80's anime OVA design. Also, I've been trying to persuade Yamato for years to make a toy of the powered suit from MADOX.....now that is a cool design.

LOL, that has to be the most butt ugly, sorry-assed excuse for a powered armour I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. Agreed, would prefer the 80's anime OVA design. Also, I've been trying to persuade Yamato for years to make a toy of the powered suit from MADOX.....now that is a cool design.

Yes please!!!!

The MADOX-01 is my absolute favorite powered suit ^_^

The power suit was originally made for the Special Starship Troopers 3 JP DVD box. Yamato must have been approached to make it since that was sometime last year. As far as I know Starship Troopers doesn't have any following.

Yes please!!!!

The MADOX-01 is my absolute favorite powered suit ^_^

Make that 3 for MADOX... Graham if you convince them, make sure it's 1/12 scale with a good articulated Kouji figure. With sushi and chopstix!!!

Make that 3 for MADOX... Graham if you convince them, make sure it's 1/12 scale with a good articulated Kouji figure. With sushi and chopstix!!!

Four votes for Madox!!

The story was crappy but the design was seven flavors of awesome.

Four votes for Madox!!

The story was crappy but the design was seven flavors of awesome.

I think we need a Maddox DVD release before we can expect any toys.

Wow, thanks!

I actually searched for this not too long ago, and couldn't find it. I just assumed it had somehow never been released on DVD.

Thanks!

Ok, bring on the toys!!!

EDIT:

Rightstuf has it for $7

Edited by RavenHawk

021.jpg

I love that ship and would get it. Not so much interested in the DVD power armor, though.

Y'know, as much as I like the ship design, every time I look at that pic I see a banana-shaped ship. It's like the front and rear are so heavy that it's bending down around the middle. Anyone has that feeling?

Not to mention, the thruster design literally looks like someone shoved the engine section up the ship's stern.

I kind of liked the first movie, the second was really crap and i've not seen the third one. The ships were pretty cool i thought and so were the other space crafts from the movie. Oh and it had Denise Richards in it ^_^