Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Anything looks good when compared to the 1A. But that's not the fault of Yamato, but rather it's the result of the thin-head DYRL design on the 1A. The 1A head is only tolerable when we're talking cartoon 1A head, when it's thicker.

Thick head is preferable to thin head.

wait... what did I just say? :blink:

Pete

i definitely prefer the TV style 1A head which is thicker than the DYRL style 1A head,

but it seems yamato have definitely forgot to note this difference,

they failed to notice this.

look at the 1/60 ver2, the vf-1a head is the same for both TV and DRYL versions except for the eye part :(

which is kinda disappointing... very disappointing to me

even the Gnu-DO division of yamato took note of this

Edited by honkhet

Sorry to post just this question here - but I did a search - both in this thread and in the Hall of Super Topics, and I can't find the Strike a Pose v.2.0 thread.

I need it because a while ago my laptop crashed on me and I lost all my lovely valkyrie+anime girl pictures that were posted there and wanted to recover them.

Would appreciate if someone helped me with a link to the old thread.

Thanks,

Pete

EDIT: Found it. It just had a completely different name from "strike a pose" - thanks.

Edited by VFTF1

I have to say, the Ver1.0 still looks quite good. In some ways better than the Ver2.0...

:blink: comparing the 1/60 v.1 with the 1/60 v.2 is like comparing a 1/55 chunky with a 1/48

Great poses all. Especially beautiful collection from you Macross Man. I have a 1/60 v.2 1D on the way to join my 1S and 1A and then the pics will come. Now the wait for customs begins.

great poses monster! i wish i have a 1d too

go get one already! :)

triple D's!!! ya know what I'm saying!!!

what?!?!?! only 3????? :p

The first one is my favorite. I will hopefully be pulling off some poses soon. I really like the fooling around pose...it's, interesting.

just pose, shoot and then post, man... :D

0S is just gorgeous any pose you put it in...

post-8437-1239317996_thumb.jpg

0S is just gorgeous any pose you put it in...

I gotta admit, the 0S does look amazing. Proportionally functional, solid-looking and well armored... and one of the best head designs on a VF. Provided you can get past the possible floppiness, it just looks great.

what? why?

waning interest on macross stuff but hopefully this weekend ill try to post new some pics of my 1/48 roy weathering. wasnt happy on the first ones.

i hope this re-ignite my valkaholism

I really like the fooling around pose...it's, interesting.

this fooling around pose actually got me to thinking i could pull off some dynamic poses by "tiptoeing" one of its feet... :)

I gotta admit, the 0S does look amazing. Proportionally functional, solid-looking and well armored... and one of the best head designs on a VF. Provided you can get past the possible floppiness, it just looks great.

mine's the dec. re-issue and it's about 90% the tightness of the 1/60 v.2s... the only thing that got a little loose are the metal ball joint connection for the thigh/leg assembly, w/c can be easily remedied... :)

waning interest on macross stuff but hopefully this weekend ill try to post new some pics of my 1/48 roy weathering. wasnt happy on the first ones.

i hope this re-ignite my valkaholism

hope it does and you won't sell off your collection... you wouldn't be Vegas Valkyrie w/out your valks... :)

m0n5t3r,

HA! Nice one! I have been way to freaking busy these last few days. Not enough time to take any decent poses. SOON!

Is it just me or are her breast oddly shaped??

They look PERFECT to me :D

Edited by macross1979