Yamato 1/60 VF-1 Ver. 2

logos

How Many will you buy?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How Many will you buy?

• 1 - Thats enough for me!
    • 2 - If they start selling the heads seperatly that's all I'll need.
    • 4 - 1 of each version! I don't need your stinking colors!
    • 17 - One of everykind Baby! (edit: now there is TV/DYRL Max and Kakisaki so it's 19 now..)
    • 18 - Squadron Status you know I had to have it!
    • 0 - Who cares about 1/60s!? (I put this here cause I screwed up)
    • 19+ I have to own duplicates so I can show each version in Batroid, Gerwalk & Fighter Mode!

After seeing the news of the Hayao Kakisaki today, I have become aware that it looks increasingly likely that some of us could end up with a squadron (18-24fighers) of VF-1# 1/60s........ :lol:

Lets see:

VF-1D - 1 (Hi/Mi,VR,E) - I imagine this will hit 3 with the release of an Elint and the Virgin Road

VF-1A - 5 (Hi,Ha TV/DYRL,Ma TV/DYRL)

VF-1S - 3 (Ha,R,Ma)

VF-1J - 1 (H,Ma,Mi) - I imagine this will hit 3 with the release of Max and Mira.

FYI I am not counting the Strike or Super pack Valks as you can buy them as an add on if you just buy the Valks.

Question: would they release the VT-1 'SUPER OSTRICH' as just a super pack for the 1D or do you think it will get it's own combo pack like the strikes and supers?

Now if they follow the 1/48s

Camo version VF-1A - 1

Low Vis Urban version VF-1A - 1

Stealth version VF-1# (this was a S right?) - 1

Angel bird VF-1A - 1

Cannon Fodder VF-1A - 1 ....this was only a 1/60 I think.

Anniversary Black N/A.

total 19 :lol:

I know it's just speculation but even including the shoulder issue I love my VF-1S and I am very tempted to pick up many more since they only cost $90-$100 US...I think YF-21s, VF-11Bs, and Sv-51s have warped my sense of reality! :blink: . I already have my sights set on that beautiful VF-1D. A VF-1J and VF-1A (Max) look like they could be in my future as well.

I won't hit squadron size but I could see myself owning 3-5 of them. I'm just glad I will be able to spread them out over a year or 2 as the YF-21 that I am thinking about buying is going to "shelve" many of my purchases for the next few months...... :unsure: ......who am I kidding I'll be lucky if I hit "curb"! :lol::lol:

Note if you think I missed any post it!

Edit:

- FYI I modified the post to add 0 for those spoiled sports in the crowd. I had to put it in the 19th position because no one voted for 19 yet and I suck! :rolleyes:

Edit:

- There are going to be TV and DYRL versions for the Max and Kakiazki so the VF-1A have been modified to 5.

Edited by logos

Interesting tie.

I voted "20 plus" - that's my goal. I think these are worth it, and it won't be hard to get 20 of them given how many variants come out.

Needless to say, this is not something I'm hoping to achieve in one weekend.

Pete

After seeing the news of the Hayao Kakisaki today, I have become aware that it looks increasingly likely that some of us could end up with a squadron (18-24fighers) of VF-1# 1/60s........ :lol:

Lets see:

VF-1D - 1 (Hi/Mi,VR,E) - I imagine this will hit 3 with the release of an Elint and the Virgin Road

VF-1A - 3 (Hi,Ha,Ma)

VF-1S - 3 (Ha,R,Ma)

VF-1J - 1 (H,Ma,Mi) - I imagine this will hit 3 with the release of Max and Mira.

FYI I am not counting the Strike or Super pack Valks as you can buy them as an add on if you just buy the Valks.

Question: would they release the VT-1 'SUPER OSTRICH' as just a super pack for the 1D or do you think it will get it's own combo pack like the strikes and supers?

Now if they follow the 1/48s

Camo version VF-1A - 1

Low Vis Urban version VF-1A - 1

Stealth version VF-1# (this was a S right?) - 1

Angel bird VF-1A - 1

Cannon Fodder VF-1A - 1 ....this was only a 1/60 I think.

Anniversary Black N/A.

total 17

So close..... :p

I know it's just speculation but even including the shoulder issue I love my VF-1S and I am very tempted to pick up many more since they only cost $90-$100 US...I think YF-21s, VF-11Bs, and Sv-51s have warped my sense of reality! :blink: . I already have my sights set on that beautiful VF-1D. A VF-1J and VF-1A (Max) look like they could be in my future as well.

I won't hit squadron size but I could see myself owning 3-5 of them. I'm just glad I will be able to spread them out over a year or 2 as the YF-21 that I am thinking about buying is going to "shelve" many of my purchases for the next few months...... :unsure:......who am I kidding I'll be lucky if I hit "curb"! :lol::lol:

Note if you think I missed any post it!

Stealth was a 1J type. 25th Anniv. was a 1S type. Both are black, so I could see where you'd get it mixed up. ^_^

4 - 1 of each version! I don't need your stinking colors!

I already have Roys' VF-1S.

I have Hikaru's VF-1J and VF-1D on preorder.

I'll wait for the VE-1 and VT-1.

Give me those and I'll be on my way.

I just voted 4. Buts that's only because I just plan on buying the VF-1A (Max), VF-1S (Roy), VF-1D (My Favorite!) and VF-1J (Max or Mira). I might change my mind and buy one more 1A in the future. If they do bring out Max and Mira VF-1Js though I might have to by both ^_^ I mean it would just be wrong not to right? :p

edit: Oh wait but then there's probably going to be an Elint sometime in the future!?!? Damn I miss voted on my own Poll! :lol:

Edited by logos

The only ones I'm planning to buy at the moment:

Any two seater (VF-1D, VT-1, VE-1, VFER-1?, VF-1D repaints)

VF-1A CF

VF-1A Low Viz I (if they make it)

VF-1A Low Viz II (if they make it)

Super/strike parts

GBP-1 set (at least one)

And that's about it. Unless they make some non-canon scheme that's so insanely awesome I can't resist. Optional are:

VF-1A DYRL Max

VF-1A DYRL Kakizaki

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Where is zero?

I think I am officially burned out on the VF-1. Things might change if they make a killer VT or VE.

Your right, I would change the poll but it's to late...no wait it's Ok now, I just put 0 in the 19th position as no-one had used that yet. My bad. Oh and for yous who wanted to vote 19..... :blink::lol::D:p:o^_^

Edited by logos

i need to catch up on the 1/60's, i havent bought one since september

also can someone tell me which ones have been out and the future releases pls!

Off the top of my head here's what I know about:

VF-1S Roy

VF-1S Roy (w/Super/Strike)

VF-1J Hikaru (w/Super)

VF-1A Hikaru (DYRL)

VF-1A Hikaru (DYRL) (w/Super/Strike)

VF-1S Hikaru (DYRL) (w/Super/Strike)

TV Color Super Pack

^ released so far according to HLJ

VF-1D

VF-1A Max (TV)

VF-1S Max (DYRL)

VF-1A Max (DYRL)

VF-1A Kakizaki (DYRL)

VF-1A Kakizaki (TV) (just announced)

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

thanks vostok.

and then there are the destroids .....i only have the regular tomahawk :o

i thought i saw a kakizaki vf-1a tv and vf-11 somewhere?

Yep, just saw the Kakizaki TV. The other one posted was a special mail order 1/48, but it was just announced that there would be a 1/60 one too.

And I was only listing the V2s, the VF-11B is definitely on the way soon, and of course the Destroids:

Standard Tomahawk

Standard Weathered Tomahawk

OD Green Tomahawk

OD Green Weathered Tomahawk

Standard Defender

Standard Weathered Defender

OD Green Defender

OD Green Weathered Defender (not officially announced yet but undoubtedly on the way)

And then we start the Phalanx :lol: Yamato's really cranking them out!! Also, I've only listed what's been officially announced, you know there's several more that have to be coming soon that haven't been announced yet (such as Max TV -1J, Millia TV -1J, CF TV -1A, CF DYRL -1A with Super packs?, Virgin Road -1D?, VT-1?, VE-1?)

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Let's see:

SDFM

VF-1J Hikky

VF-1A Max, Kaki, (CF hopefully)

VF-1D

VF-1S Roy/Hikky TV (hopefully)

DYRL

VF-1S Roy DYRL

VF-1S Hikky DYRL

So thats 8 in total. Should I have money to burn then I might buy a few CFs extra for a Skull squadron display.

( How about buy 3 CFs get one free? ;) )

Lemme see:

1) VF-1S

2) VF-1J Hik

3) VF-1D

4) SuperOstrich

5) Elintseeker

Now I can't put 5 though because chances are we will see limited editions, some of which I might think are awesome paint schemes. So....

6) Minmay Guard 1

7) Minmay Guard 2

8) LowVis 1

9) LowVis 2

10) Weathering Edition TV VF-1S

etc. etc.

In the end, I can't commit to a number.

Max 1S

Max TV-1A

Hikaru 1J

Hikaru 1S

Kakizaki 1A

Max 1J

Milia 1J

CF-1A

9th will either be a Roy weathered, or a fancy non canon scheme, like a low vis, depends, might stretch to 10 if i wanted Kaki 1A DYRL?

Hope they don';t bring out too many nice non canon colours, Minmay Guard would be nice... but i prefer non canon colours to be in 1/48.

:edit: forgot two seaters

VF-1D

VT-1

VE-1

and possible Virgin Road. (not rally caring about it honestly.)

so that's 13.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

no 2-seaters?

only got 1 1/48, pretty much done w/ Mac+ & Mac0 except for the VF-11B (and VF-0D, if it ever happens), so i'm gonna take this to wherever my wallet can take me. :rolleyes:

i think putting a number to it will just make us eat our words (in this case number/s) in the end... :p

Edited by m0n5t3r

Hmm lets see here.

1 VF-1D (woo already preordered)

1 VF-1S Max

1 Kakizaki TV or Cannon Fodder TV

1 TV VF-1S with sexy fast packs (a man can dream can't he)

1 Odd ball color scheme we haven't seen yet

Hmm that will about do it for me considering none of them break.

It is too early to tell for me. So far I have already paid for one VF-1D. I want the VF-1J hikaru with super parts but just cant afford it now. Other than those I will probably be tempted by the Ostrich and Elintseeker if they make those.

However if they make Minmei guard valks (moon and/or paris) then I will DEFINITELY get those.

So it looks like maybe 6 total for me. But then again we will have to see what happens. I am also tempted by the Max TV type.

So right now the popular picks seem to be 4, 17 & 5.

Overhalf (59%) have said that you will be buying 5 or less.

Now I just have to recover from buying a YF-21 and I am ordering a D. They come out at the beginning of February right?

So right now the popular picks seem to be 4, 17 & 5.

Overhalf (59%) have said that you will be buying 5 or less.

Now I just have to recover from buying a YF-21 and I am ordering a D. They come out at the beginning of February right?

Hmm releases are usually timed for the end of the month I think-- so end Feb?

Hmm releases are usually timed for the end of the month I think-- so end Feb?

Overdrive says that it will take pre-orders until Feb. 2 but they don't say when it ships so you are probably right.

edit:

Might buy a VF-1D and a VF-1A (Max) in March or April but I am now trying to hold off to see if exchange gets better.

Edited by logos

So now it looks like we will have TV and DYRL versions of the VF-1A for Max and Kakizaki. So that will bring the VF-1A total to 5 instead of 3 which means it could be possible to hit squadron status and not have duplicates in the 1/60. I edited the orginal post to try to reflect this.

Edited by logos

Haves & paid preorders:

VF-1S Roy

VF-1A Hikaru DYRL Strike

VF-1J Hikaru TV Super

VF-1D

VF-1A Max TV

Will also get:

VF-1A Kakizaki TV (Vermillion baby)

VF-1J Max Super TV

VF-1J Milia Super TV

Depending on funds:

VF-1A Cannon Fodder

VF-1A Kakizaki DYRL

VF-1A Max DYRL

VT-1 Super Ostrich

VE-1 Elint Seeker

So I am guaranteed for 8, but as you can see I am eyeing 13. I am more into the TV colors but I might break down and have to grab the rest of the DYRL schemes too. But I am also collecting the Destroids too, so money is going to be tight.