Yamato 1/60 VF-1 Ver. 2

logos

How Many will you buy?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How Many will you buy?

• 1 - Thats enough for me!
    • 2 - If they start selling the heads seperatly that's all I'll need.
    • 4 - 1 of each version! I don't need your stinking colors!
    • 17 - One of everykind Baby! (edit: now there is TV/DYRL Max and Kakisaki so it's 19 now..)
    • 18 - Squadron Status you know I had to have it!
    • 0 - Who cares about 1/60s!? (I put this here cause I screwed up)
    • 19+ I have to own duplicates so I can show each version in Batroid, Gerwalk & Fighter Mode!

Yeah the more I look at them the more 1/60 VF-1s I want. Good thing I don't plan on buying any of those Bandai VF-25s! I just don't like how it looks in Gerwalk mode.

Crap in a perfect world I would buy

VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki (TV and DYRL) - I should really only get one of these

VF-1A Max (TV and DYRL) - I should really only get one of these

VF-1D

VF-1T Elint???

VF-1J (Hic Super Version) and a VF-1J Max and Mira, I should be able to live without the Max and Mira but then they haven't posted a release for these yet..... ;)

VF-1S (ROY Strike Version)

So thats 10.......... :mellow:........this is going to turn into a very bad habit. If I buy 10 of these I have no excuse for not buying a VF-11B........ :(......

Edited by logos

For people who plan on buying alot - we need a "How Many Do You Have Now?" Thread :)

I have 5 :D wooo! 4 of them have perfect shoulders. 1 of them has a minor hairline crack that was epoxied and hasn't given me any trouble.

Next up: VF-1S Hikaru!

When are 1D, VT and Cf VF-1 coming out? Those are the ones I really want :)

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

I think once we have a few more versions out we can convert this thread to a "How Many Do You Have Now?", not?

Edited by logos

Going to get:

1S (re-release, shoulders better?)

1J with fastpack (switch fp to roy, and a set of TV hands slightly dirtied up)

1D

TV 1A Max and TV 1A Kak

1J M & M with fastpacks if and when they come out

1J GBP Armor

BUT - would still like to know if they're going to come out with weathered versions of each of the 1/60 v2s?? I would choose the weathered versions for each of the above if so. Would take me a long time to afford them though.

True - I have done modeling so I'm sure I could do a pretty fair job.

But, not sure if anyone can relate or not, but I plan to not apply any stickers to the high priced items I'm buying this year. The economy is too darn shaky and I know I could at least sell them on eBay in a pinch.

So I was leaning towards "officially" weathered versions for the time being as a precaution in case I had to sell them.

Although I do not know how well one of a kind 'home' weathered versions are in the resale market.

But, not sure if anyone can relate or not, but I plan to not apply any stickers to the high priced items I'm buying this year. The economy is too darn shaky and I know I could at least sell them on eBay in a pinch.

So I was leaning towards "officially" weathered versions for the time being as a precaution in case I had to sell them.

Although I do not know how well one of a kind 'home' weathered versions are in the resale market.

Well if that is your reasoning then you gotta wait for the official weathered versions then! I guess people just like their toys in mint condition, even if it is mint weathered.

I dont know... If its well weathered then i'm sure people would pay near what you paid for the thing new... Most of those customs, like the enigma custom for example, are more awesome than the originals anyway - and if it looks better and people are assured of quality... Bam

well, by reading this thread, those more that I am pretty convienced that the Yamato will isssue as many 1/60 VF1 S/J/A/D variations.... same mold anyway... only the head sculpt and 1D has the Dual seat....

if they would reissue the Elin & 1/60 Konig, that will be good... B))

some how Yamato has given a impression from a true collectable toys company to a $$$ sucker.... issues & reissues....

well, I have more than 20pcs of Various 1/48 1A/S/J in collection...now thinking of letting it go or convert to 1/60s..... :unsure:

Damn, the Kakizaki TV 1A pre-order is up already? I'll have to wait, my funds are depleted after ordering the 1D & the Max TV 1A... I still need to order a Defender too. This is getting expensive! <_<

I need to recover from the YF-21 I just bought! I want a VF-1D so bad, but I know how you feel! ^_^

well, by reading this thread, those more that I am pretty convienced that the Yamato will isssue as many 1/60 VF1 S/J/A/D variations.... same mold anyway... only the head sculpt and 1D has the Dual seat....

if they would reissue the Elin & 1/60 Konig, that will be good... B))

some how Yamato has given a impression from a true collectable toys company to a $$$ sucker.... issues & reissues....

well, I have more than 20pcs of Various 1/48 1A/S/J in collection...now thinking of letting it go or convert to 1/60s..... :unsure:

It's a movie year after all... interest will be higher, and they might as well get all the less popular characters out of the way. I hope their R&D department isn't slacking away but coming up with something amazing though! Like a VF-0D or 1/60 Koenig Monster or something.

1/60 Koenig Monster? Please - a standard TV version Monster if and when. I'm not sure what MW's reaction to that toy was but I laughed then cried when I saw it.

But since this post is about VFs, my dream is to get the whole 1/60 line weathered. But a dream is just a dream.

I will be getting all TV versions one way or another.

I could stand to see less versions of VF-1s in exchange for more destroids and dare I say it?!?! :o

A 1/60 Reguld and even a 1/60 Glaug! :) After all whats the point in having all these 1/60 VF-1s without something for them to fight? Besides I am getting alittle tired of hanger scene Dioramas. :lol: (no I'm not!)

I could stand to see less versions of VF-1s in exchange for more destroids and dare I say it?!?! :o

A 1/60 Reguld and even a 1/60 Glaug! :) After all whats the point in having all these 1/60 VF-1s without something for them to fight? Besides I am getting alittle tired of hanger scene Dioramas. :lol: (no I'm not!)

Same here. We needs 1/60 Reguld and Glaug!!! ^_^

Since the 1/60 v2 line threads have been split and this is a discussion on how many people will buy I hope I'm not going too far out of line with asking the following:

Now that there has been a glut of new announcements from Yamato and they will all be hitting soon I need to get my pre orders sorted, I'm struggling with figuring if any of the upcomming valks are going to have or likely to have strike/fast packs bundled so far from my looking signs say no.

VF-1D: Did it ever have packs? I'll prob just grab it as a standalone valk and display it naked in fighter mode anyhow but if there is a definative release I would want it

TV-1A MAX/Kakizaki: Same as above .

VF-1A MAX/Kakizaki, I would have thought they would come bundled with the same extras as the VF-1A Hikaru but have not seen any sign of this. I can work around this buying standalone kits if I feel the need

VF-1S Max: also no sign of a strike pack version (this would have been the most likely candidate to have a full bundled version).

Sorry for taking this off track but I think my answer to the poll is "ALL OF THEM" and I'm looking to round out my collection as effectively as possible.

Apart fm first 1S Focker & the 3 Hikaru 1A/J/S, there will be no fast packs included for all next coming releases.

But I guess fast packs may be back again for 1J Max/Millia (not announced yet), just like the previous 1/48 releases.

Edited by Javabean

I think that anyone here who picks up some 1/60 valks from Yamato would at least pickup a 1/60 Glaug and Reguld, if Yamato did them, right? I mean you need something to go with all your 1/60 valks besides detroids. ;)

EDIT:

Besides, the destoids must be selling well (look at all the color schemes they are selling) and if people buy destroids you know damn well they will buy Zentradi battle pods!

Edited by logos

I think that anyone here who picks up some 1/60 valks from Yamato would at least pickup a 1/60 Glaug and Reguld, if Yamato did them, right? I mean you need something to go with all your 1/60 valks besides detroids. ;)

EDIT:

Besides, the destoids must be selling well (look at all the color schemes they are selling) and if people buy destroids you know damn well they will buy Zentradi battle pods!

Hell yea! I think the Zentradi battle pods are more popular than the destroids actually-- the only problem might be the size... they are like 1.5 times the size of a destroid/ VF-1?

I would be in for the normal regult, one missile (that comes with BOTH missile options), recon and the Glaug.

They MUST come with removable, posable pilots. And I would think the pilots need to come at least to the top of the VF-1 v.2 chest to be correct.

That is one Big Glaug. Maybe $250.00. Add in a limited edition with space booster and we're prob around $350 or more.

Somehow I would find a way to get them all though . . .