I can see that Seravee is a heavy artillery MS, let me check the armaments:

- 2 beam cannon on the knee

- 2 beam cannon on the shoulder

- 2 custom GN Bazooka which can be combined into:

- Hyper GN bazooka (2 bazooka combined)

- Twin GN bazooka (each bazooka connected into shoulder beam cannon

- Backpack Gundam Head

- GN field.

However it still doesn't have any melee weapon and all the cannon are energy based (which can be dispersed with that anit-beam smoke). I wonder if they will include non-energy cannon to it as an upgrade (just like when they upgrade Gundam X Leopard into Leopard Destroy).

However it still doesn't have any melee weapon and all the cannon are energy based (which can be dispersed with that anit-beam smoke). I wonder if they will include non-energy cannon to it as an upgrade (just like when they upgrade Gundam X Leopard into Leopard Destroy).

Quite sure it will have a beam saber hidden somewhere. Doesn't make sense not to have one. I'm just wondering if it is still GN-004 Nadleeh underneath that armour.

And as for Cherudim, I always wondered what's the ugly "tail" on his ass. Looks like it deploys into some kinda riot shield. :rolleyes:

Quite sure it will have a beam saber hidden somewhere. Doesn't make sense not to have one. I'm just wondering if it is still GN-004 Nadleeh underneath that armour.

And as for Cherudim, I always wondered what's the ugly "tail" on his ass. Looks like it deploys into some kinda riot shield. :rolleyes:

I doubt Seravee would strip again to became Nadleeh, AFAIK, Virtue strip to became Nadleeh in order to use the interface with Veeda, but now Veeda is gone.

About Cherudim, I think the tail is the shield.

BTW, if any of you had been to /m/ at 4chan lately, you will find fan drawn Gundam O.O which will be fit perfectly as Sumeragi personal MS. ^_^

Upgrades?? Noooooo :)

This feels like Transformers....

Although Airos does look less clunky in robot mode than his predessesor....

Still, I will probably pass on these - not that big a fan to have both versions....yet.... ;)

Pete

I don't if this is a joke or not, but apparently 00 can use Arios a a buster sword. :lol:

[pic removed]

Wow... That's the most insane gattaï thingie I've ever seen... :blink:

It used its beam saber in the first episode. The sabers are stored in the arms.

And as for Cherudim, I always wondered what's the ugly "tail" on his ass. Looks like it deploys into some kinda riot shield.

There is some speculation that the shields act like Bits. There's a gawd-awful, second cell-phone camera photo out there showing model builders that you can configure the plates for whatever configuration you want.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2685/ch2xy2.jpg

As for Arios, I'll leave that for 00V (00 Variation)...

I think Seravee will "cast-off" revealing a Nadleeh-type MS underneath.

I have figured out the entire Gundam 00 season 2 plot, allow me to explain......

-Lockon 2.0 will not betray CB, but instead he'll be loyal to both organization and won't die like Lockon 1.0.

-Haro and his brother will finally be together after all these years.

-Tieria will be a dick before the ended of the season and he'll betray CB, join the Innovators, with his siblings in a dramatic scene when he attempts to kill Al, but fails and a clash between the two will happen down the road.

-Marie will join Al and CB to fight against the Arrows(I'm calling them that and that what it should have been, A-laws sounds like a monkey's anus), after they're dramatic battle against the innovators, Marie and Al will fall in love and have super solider babies with multiple personalities.

-Sergei and his son will reunite in a touching moment.

-Setsuna and Graham will have there interstellar battle of all battles, with of course Setsuna F. Sweettttttttttttt coming out on top, with one saddest moments in history seeing the beloved 00 Gundam exploding after the epic duel, and Marina will be there to comfort Setsuna after witnessing the 00 dying.

-Billy becoming a angry drunk after what happened to him will be a duel drive Flag to take on the 00(that’s what Graham will use in the epic duel), but still being madly in love with Kujoh he'll ended up joining CB to just be with her, what a surprise didn’t see that one coming and she'll finally let him hit it.

-Wang that trick, will die a gruesome death along with psycho B@#$% Nena in an unfortunate smelting accident.

-Ali our favorite bad guy will of course somehow survive and become a ordain minister.

-Graham after his battle with Setsuna will he finally take off his mask and reveal that he is really my internal friend Milliardo Peacecraft, holy S%^#.

-The Arrows brutal activities will be brought to light and suffer the consequences as the rest of the Earth Sphere Army laying the SMACK DOWN on there roody poo candy asses.

AND Finally................

The mastermind behind CB will reveal his true intentions which were to control the flow of information and play everyone like a game of chess, but the most disturbing thing is he never died but that was a john doe that Alejandro killed and actually he died years ago, the truth is the PATRIOTS were running things all along, ain't that a B@#$%.

No need to continue to watch the series anymore LOL!

Edited by Chief Guld Goa Bowman

man, and i thought seravee's face backpack was weird.. now we have mini shields that bunch up into a cluster of dung hanging off of cherudim's arse and 00 swinging around the entire arios as a sword.... wow can't wait to see that in the anime. <_<

Confirmed on 4chan, it's the Nadleeh Akwos. It has a Gundam face on the shield that detach and becomes a sword.

"Confirmed" and "4chan" don't exactly go together... <_< Nadleeh Akwos is new equipment for Nadleeh to increase the effectiveness of the TRIAL system. But since VEDA was hacked, that equipment became useless.

Mileina: Are you two in love?

Setsuna & Marina (in sync, most straight-faced, deadpan response you've ever seen): No, we're not.

Mileina: :mellow:

laughing-smiley-014.gif

I really ROFL-ed at that one. :D BUT

I absolutely OMGBBQWTFPWN at Graham Aker's codename........"Mr. Bushido."

:lol::ph34r::wacko:

About the Cherudium's shields, I'm getting the OZ-13MSX2 Mercurius (From GW) vibe from those shields.

LINK: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/OZ-13MSX2_Mercurius

The Mercurius was designed with defensive strategy in mind, and was armed with a small beam spray gun and a large shield, called a "Crash Shield," which had a powerful beam saber integrated into it. It was also equipped with a set of ten planet defensors, which were small disc-shaped objects which projected an energy shield to protect the Mercurius or another mobile suit from virtually any attack. The shield is powerful enough that it could even block a shot from XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero buster rifles, but a subsequent shot would would prove too much for it. They were stored in a rack on the back of the Mercurius, where they were charged by the suit's reactor.
Edited by grss1982

Some good moment on this episode:

- Setsuna and marina in-unison denial

:lol:

- Feldt bitchslap (never trust a Haro)

- I prefer Sumeragi that way...on a small sized uniform....

Looks like the A-Laws are getting good toys, new space cruiser, new aerial battleship, new aircraft/MS carrier, now Billy join in I'm expecting more advance MS to be in trial soon. Btw,

did someone mention GN drive equipped MA?

I'll sign up with A-Laws anytime now :ph34r:

Some good moment on this episode:

- I prefer Sumeragi that way...on a small sized uniform....

So did Ian.... :)

Looks like the A-Laws are getting good toys, new space cruiser, new aerial battleship, new aircraft/MS carrier, now Billy join in I'm expecting more advance MS to be in trial soon. Btw,

did someone mention GN drive equipped MA?

I'll sign up with A-Laws anytime now :ph34r:

Apparently, Louise is funding the A-LAWS MS/MA development through her familial funds.

And of all places to stick a GN drive...

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9327/49047f9e98dadup9.jpg

And according to the HCM-Pro, that green area on 0-Raiser is a sensor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/Bla...a5452cb6f_b.jpg

mr. bushido.. omg wtf

Apparently, Louise is funding the A-LAWS MS/MA development through her familial funds.

And of all places to stick a GN drive...

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9327/49047f9e98dadup9.jpg

And according to the HCM-Pro, that green area on 0-Raiser is a sensor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/Bla...a5452cb6f_b.jpg

r u sure it's louise? i know they cut to her right after they said that, but i get the feeling they're referring to wang ryumin. oh and that butt thruster gn drive is a whole lotta fail.

Louise? Ok, she donated a large amount of fund, and she ended up in a grunt suit? :huh:

Louise? Ok, she donated a large amount of fund, and she ended up in a grunt suit? :huh:

Her whole family died to random Throne's attack. Guess she inherited all that fortune. And the new suit is hardly grunt....only A-LAWS have them.

I wonder what does Allelujah's Quantum Brainwaves do to make him a better pilot. Psychic Jedi powers ala Newtype? So now he no longer has the waves making his reaction time slower than they used to be?

Twin drills-chan is moe.....especially when asking if Setsuna and Marina are lovers.

And Graham being the "Jerrid" + "Char" of Gundam00 is kinda lame.... kinda spoils the legacy of the masked men. Mr Bushido....come on. :rolleyes:

Her whole family died to random Throne's attack. Guess she inherited all that fortune. And the new suit is hardly grunt....only A-LAWS have them.

It could be Wang who's donating money to A-LAWS. The whole "playing both sides" would fit her. But Louise also has the motivation to do it, and the funds. I just found it funny how they cut to Louise as their fading out to that scene.

I wonder what does Allelujah's Quantum Brainwaves do to make him a better pilot. Psychic Jedi powers ala Newtype? So now he no longer has the waves making his reaction time slower than they used to be?

He's suppose to be able to sense the area around him. With Hal "gone", and sitting in a jail cell for 4 years has probably taken a toll on his skills.

if his brain waves are gone, how did he telepathically communicate with sumeragi

Through the magical power of a flashback.... :lol: Those were probably the last things he said to her while they were having that drink.