Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

WAFO. For starters, it contains high density GN particles.

Not to mention it give a nasty surprise to whoever want to backstab Seravee "peek-a-boo" :lol:

BTW, why Allejujah is in captivity, didn't he escaped with one eye lost during S1 final battle?

The 5+1 GN Drives are the only ones CB have at the moment and it seems production of these are highly limited compared to the mass production GN Drive Taus.

I have no idea where you're getting "5+1 GN Drives" because Celestial Being only ever built 5 of them. There's the four that were in the Gundams from the first season, as well as the original one mounted on the 0 Gundam, nothing more.

Not to mention it give a nasty surprise to whoever want to backstab Seravee "peek-a-boo" :lol:

BTW, why Allejujah is in captivity, didn't he escaped with one eye lost during S1 final battle?

He did not escape. He managed to eject the GN Drive, but apparently he was captured. One of the side stories (00F/00P/00V) explain the circumstances of his capture.

and missing limbs can be regenerated in the universe of 00 so i think recovering an eye for Allelujah isn't a problem. Only when you get TAU drive radiation it doesn't work. Explained when Louisse lost her hand.

QUOTE (wolfx @ Oct 13 2008, 10:47 AM) *

The 5+1 GN Drives are the only ones CB have at the moment and it seems production of these are highly limited compared to the mass production GN Drive Taus.

I have no idea where you're getting "5+1 GN Drives" because Celestial Being only ever built 5 of them. There's the four that were in the Gundams from the first season, as well as the original one mounted on the 0 Gundam, nothing more.

What about the Ptolemy? I thought it used GN drives as well...

So is the new Lockon Stratus (Jean 1) a double agent? Tieria seems to pick up on that while everyone else is less suspicious. <_<

We know he's a Kataron/Catalon agent. As for his motives in joining CB, it's too early to tell.

Episode three was outstandingggggggggggg, IMO season to is blowing season one out of the water, CB clearly step there game up after four years and you got to love the CB flagship able to enter the atmosphere and battle underwater, Allelujah clearly hasn't forgotten after the time skip how to pilot a mobile suit(just like riding a bike), Lockon 2.0 is clearly not his brother.... yet and Cherudim looks a lot better in action than the line art, Solid Setsuna isn't leaving anyone behind this season, Nena Trinity seems to be piloting a Throne Mobile Armor, could be wrong though and Arios Gundam is one bad mother %*#@^!.

-Loved Plotmey's dive. That was a great way to bust down the front door.

-I wonder if Soma has her own version of Hal in that head of her's.

-I hope they give Arios a shield. It feels naked without one.

-Feds and A-LAWS seem to suffer from Stormtrooper-shooting syndrome.

You know, I don't get why a few people are amazed at the GN-XIII's actually using their GN Shields. I'm more amazed they aren't doing the "scream a loved one's name" before they die.

Tsunami attack was awesome. I knew they HAD to have the token "amphibious assault" episode. They just had to. How else are they gonna sell amphibious Mobile suits :rolleyes:

Setsuna and Lyle pull a Heero Yui and aren't seeming to kill anyone intentionally. Heads and limbs get chopped off but that's about it. Tiera couldn't care less and is blasting everyone. Lyle isn't a n00b pilot as he claims to be. I wonder if Lyle is the true Dylandy brother and swapped with Neil before his death for the lulz.

Marie/Soma = that purple hair chick from Zeta Gundam....whatshername. ??

Marie/Soma = that purple hair chick from Zeta Gundam....whatshername. ??

Four Murasame? :huh:nope. Or Rosamia? :huh: Haman is also purple haired.... :huh:

BTW, did they upgrade the Tieren? I don't remember they have thick legs.

Was it four? That girl that piloted the Psycho Gundam. She had amnesia too right? :lol:

My memory of Zeta is bad.

Four Murasame piloted Psycho Gundam, Rosamia Badam piloted Psycho Gundam Mk. II, and both have their mind altered/amnesia.

Edited by Morpheus

So... I finally got around to watching episode 1 of Gundam OO... yeah... heh... kind'a late to the party ,eh? :)

Anyways - here are my newbie impressions:

1. I like the general idea insofar as it heavily alludes to the world we live in today; one in which we are all interconnected by necessity and yet divided by conventions (ideology, religion, nationality etc etc). This makes for quite the tragic brew, and Gundam OO does a good job show casing this situation. Naturally, things are taken somewhat to the extreme, but any good drama does this.

2. I like how Celestial Being are branded as terrorists; and how the series seems to highlight, or at least hint at how terrorism eventually stopped meaning "people who terrorize innocents" and starting meaning "people who don't agree with the nation-state/ruling powers" - also, it is nice to see the cynicism with which Celestial Being's Message is recieved throughout the world by both the political/military leaders as well as regular civilians who can't believe that anyone would fight for morality of the type presented by the Cellestial Beings.

3. On this note - I also find myself wondering why Celestial Being chose this particular route - it is the classical problem of whether power corrupts or whether it can be used towards the good...

4. The characters at this stage don't make much of an impression one way or another - by which I mean the pilots...

5. The Gundams themselves are ok, I guess. I kind of feel a bit as though they were kiddified; what with the easily recognizable various colors and all; but it's not too bad...

Well - anyways - I finally got around to watching it. Will be looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes :)

Pete

So... I finally got around to watching episode 1 of Gundam OO... yeah... heh... kind'a late to the party ,eh? :)

Anyways - here are my newbie impressions:

1. I like the general idea insofar as it heavily alludes to the world we live in today; one in which we are all interconnected by necessity and yet divided by conventions (ideology, religion, nationality etc etc). This makes for quite the tragic brew, and Gundam OO does a good job show casing this situation. Naturally, things are taken somewhat to the extreme, but any good drama does this.

2. I like how Celestial Being are branded as terrorists; and how the series seems to highlight, or at least hint at how terrorism eventually stopped meaning "people who terrorize innocents" and starting meaning "people who don't agree with the nation-state/ruling powers" - also, it is nice to see the cynicism with which Celestial Being's Message is recieved throughout the world by both the political/military leaders as well as regular civilians who can't believe that anyone would fight for morality of the type presented by the Cellestial Beings.

3. On this note - I also find myself wondering why Celestial Being chose this particular route - it is the classical problem of whether power corrupts or whether it can be used towards the good...

4. The characters at this stage don't make much of an impression one way or another - by which I mean the pilots...

5. The Gundams themselves are ok, I guess. I kind of feel a bit as though they were kiddified; what with the easily recognizable various colors and all; but it's not too bad...

Well - anyways - I finally got around to watching it. Will be looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes :)

Pete

Season 1 or 2, which one are you watching?

Episode 3 packed lots of action.

Lockon 2.0 said he has never operated more than a forklift, but that was clearly not so once the shooting started.

And why is Marina-hime seems in a constant state of depression? She could of at least be joyful to see Setsuna again and alive.

And why is Marina-hime seems in a constant state of depression? She could of at least be joyful to see Setsuna again and alive.

Cagalli incarnation? :huh:

I still doesn't like the idea bringing people from the dead, even if they are using twin brother/clone as an excuse.

Havent seen Ep3 yet, but I fonally got to see 1 and 2, and overall I liked them. I dont quite understand who all the groups are yet, but otherwise its a cool start :)

The groups are:

- Earth Federation

- A-Laws, the TITAN of 00, or the the cruel military arm of the Federation

- Cat-a-long, a resistance group ^_^

- Celestial being, the Gundam meister

- Innovator, a bunch of man made hippies in dress

I'm not sure what side is that chinese girl (Wang?) is on, but the last Throne girl is working with her now.

Episode 3 packed lots of action.

Lockon 2.0 said he has never operated more than a forklift, but that was clearly not so once the shooting started.

The stats screen that Sumeragi looks at compares MS aptitude and marksmanship for Lyle and his stats are WAY above average.

The groups are:

- Earth Federation

- A-Laws, the TITAN of 00, or the the cruel military arm of the Federation

- Cat-a-long, a resistance group ^_^

- Celestial being, the Gundam meister

- Innovator, a bunch of man made hippies in dress

I'm not sure what side is that chinese girl (Wang?) is on, but the last Throne girl is working with her now.

I'm willing to bet that Wang Liu Min will be revealed to be a "Super Innovator" or possibly Aeolia's 2nd in command.

Season 1 or 2, which one are you watching?

Season 1 :) I'm way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind :)

But I do have the HG Gundam OOs from Celestial Being :) I've built Nadleeh, Virtue, and Exia. Will start on Kyrios and Dynames once I've finished the MG Unicorn that I'm working on :)

Pete

Season 1 :) I'm way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind :)

But I do have the HG Gundam OOs from Celestial Being :) I've built Nadleeh, Virtue, and Exia. Will start on Kyrios and Dynames once I've finished the MG Unicorn that I'm working on :)

Pete

Ok kool, this series won't disappoint! Dynames, Lockon Stratos, Sniping Target!