Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Sunday is not only gameday but Gundam 00 day as well.

And only 3 more hours (at time of posting) till premiere. :) Unfortunately, people in the USA are going to be asleep when it comes on. Unlike Macross F.

Surprisingly, I actually stayed up for this. Yeh, ain't gonna happen next week.

-That AHEAD actually did pretty well. I'm surprised.

-A-LAWs are the new Titans. Bunch of jerks.

-Louise seems to be Ribbons' eyes on the battlefield. Guess he was watching for CB to show up. I don't think she knows it willingly, either.

-Louise has a panic attack after seeing Exia.

-Seravee gets some action saving Exia's ass. Poor Exia get's it's arms chopped off and never stood a chance versus the GN-X III and the AHEAD. Seravee on the other hand... Guess we know what that face on the back does too.

-Lyle (Lockon II) and Sumeragi are the first ones to be called back into CB.

-People seem to be dragged out of retirement. Soma was living a quiet life till Sergei's son came a-knockin, dragging daddy and Soma back into action.

Surprisingly, I actually stayed up for this. Yeh, ain't gonna happen next week.

-That AHEAD actually did pretty well. I'm surprised.

-A-LAWs are the new Titans. Bunch of jerks.

-Louise seems to be Ribbons' eyes on the battlefield. Guess he was watching for CB to show up. I don't think she knows it willingly, either.

-Louise has a panic attack after seeing Exia.

-Seravee gets some action saving Exia's ass. Poor Exia get's it's arms chopped off and never stood a chance versus the GN-X III and the AHEAD. Seravee on the other hand... Guess we know what that face on the back does too.

-Lyle (Lockon II) and Sumeragi are the first ones to be called back into CB.

-People seem to be dragged out of retirement. Soma was living a quiet life till Sergei's son came a-knockin, dragging daddy and Soma back into action.

Is it true that

Louise work for the Titans now?

They opened up season two with a explosion, I know it's to early saying that season two is going to out due season one but from the first episode it looks like it. And yes, Gundam 00 season 2 is just too SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you weren't gonna watch this? :lol:

or was that someone else?

I didn't plan too, my friend told me that Louise went Dart Vader so I just want to find out.

And according to RandomC, she did.

I really get the feeling that Louise is Ribbons' eyes in the A-Laws. Which might explain whats-her-face from the season 1 finale. I'm still impressed with the Ahead. Guess the animation did make it look better than the lineart did. Throne Zwei also seems to be making a comeback. I'm not sure if Nena Trinity is flying Throne Drei or something else. The cockpit definitely looked like Drei's cockpit but I couldn't tell from the wide-shot view.

Wow, that was pretty sweet! I demand a model kit of post-timeskip Exia. I love the Exia design so much, that was a fitting start to the new season. I absolutely HATE the Seravee's design though, godamn. Low pixel count ftl! Anyways this is looking pretty interesting so far

Looks like Setsuna is taking over the leadership role for Lockon, can't wait to see Graham in action and Billy might be the luckiest man in Gundam history to be dating Kujoh. So much more factions than last seasson, I can only imagine the $#!* load of mobile suit thats still in store can't wait, we need a time skip to next sunday right now.

Did somebody just say Titans? :ph34r:

So does this mean:

C.B. = AEUG

The New Earth Gov't. = Federation

Louise's Group = TItans

I'm guessing will be getting a scene soon of Katie getting the Bright Noa-Treatment from Louise's group. :lol:

Did somebody just say Titans? :ph34r:

So does this mean:

C.B. = AEUG

The New Earth Gov't. = Federation

Louise's Group = TItans

I'm guessing will be getting a scene soon of Katie getting the Bright Noa-Treatment from Louise's group. :lol:

That much was a given since season 1 but i think Kataron is the AEUG in this series. A-LAWS sounds stupid....i wonder what does the abbrev mean.

My verdict for the episode. W-o-W. But i'm still not expecting much. Remember Destiny? That was pretty wow too that quickly disipated. We'll see how it goes. Some points to make:

- LOL mono-eye construction mecha (i giggled)

- Wheee genocidal tachikomas!

- Louise was genetically modified and became sorta like an artificial Newtype person like Alleiluia?

- WTF wang liu min is a double agent....AGAIN?!

- Kataron seem to be an anti-federation group and in a losing war against the A-LAWS....will they join forces with CB?

- Seravee's head backpack thing is weird......

- in the ED which i guess will be next episodes OP, we see eyepatched Lockon? :blink:

- Lyle as the new Lockon....but everyone knew that.

- Alleiluia is locked in some cell...these CB ppl take their time reorganizing a rescue eh?

- Exia is outdated and loses to the Ahead....pretty sad. But to see that much of Exia survived the battle with Graham (now Virgo?) is kinda far fetched.

- Now everyone is in space....after 4 years.

- CB now has a uniform....finally. And i dun really like it. Not as bad as the uniform worn by Ribbons and co. (forgot the name of their group)

That much was a given since season 1 but i think Kataron is the AEUG in this series. A-LAWS sounds stupid....i wonder what does the abbrev mean.

My verdict for the episode. W-o-W. But i'm still not expecting much. Remember Destiny? That was pretty wow too that quickly disipated. We'll see how it goes. Some points to make:

- in the ED which i guess will be next episodes OP, we see eyepatched Lockon? :blink:

It sounds stupied but atleast the logo and the uniform looks kinda cool. B))

snapshot20081006223600zy7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Also, about the spoiler above....Its a tribute/montage for characters that died in season 1. If you look closely some of those CB that died in Season 1 were also in the OP. :mellow:

Edited by grss1982

It sounds stupied but atleast the logo and the uniform looks kinda cool. B))

Also, about the spoiler above....Its a tribute/montage for characters that died in season 1. If you look closely some of those CB that died in Season 1 were also in the OP. :mellow:

Someone on another thread mentioned it is supposed to be "ARROWS". Not sure if its true or not.

And as for the montage, yeah i kinda realised that later...Chris was in it too. XD

Someone on another thread mentioned it is supposed to be "ARROWS". Not sure if its true or not.

And as for the montage, yeah i kinda realised that later...Chris was in it too. XD

Yeah there is a raging debate in Animesuki over that one, but the boxart just like the one azrael posted earlier in the thread seems to have resolved that debate. So apparently its A-LAWS. :ph34r:

Anyways...is it just me or does Soma and Lousie look really hot in the OP? :ph34r:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2004.jpg

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2003.jpg

Louisse looks likes a guy and feels like a Stellar v2.0. (god pls not like stellar....)

And your screenshot made me realise that the federation now has GN drive space cruisers 0.o;; (if those sparkly yellow things are GN particles)

The tech-leap in Gundam universe is really rapid and fast.

Edited by wolfx

Louisse looks likes a guy and feels like a Stellar v2.0. (god pls not like stellar....)

And your screenshot made me realise that the federation now has GN drive space cruisers 0.o;; (if those sparkly yellow things are GN particles)

The tech-leap in Gundam universe is really rapid and fast.

The captain (fat dude) of the A-LAWS warship that attacked Proud did say somehting about the deployment of GN particles, well that's according to the Nyoron Subs. :)

AND yes I totally agree the technology leap in just four years is astounding to say the least. :mellow: Well atleast it has'nt come to the point were everyone can use fangs/bits/funnels. :)

Anyways poking some more fun at Episode 1...... :D

53o4k3.jpg

Edit:

Pulled this pics from Animesuki. Ladies & Gents I present to you A-LAWS:

http://i37.tinypic.com/16gfijd.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/k3vrxc.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/wcjwgj.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/qyseom.jpg

Edited by grss1982

Watched it yesterday (Anon subs) and I liked what I saw though it was a bit messy at the beginning: it's promising nonetheless

Episode 2 is out. :) Well the LQ RAW is. :D

Anyways some pics at:

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008/10/12...cond-season-02/

Some of my comments might be spoilerish so I'm gona blacken them. :D

Soma all grown up now. :) WOW loli turns into pretty HOT woman. :D

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2005.jpg

WTF!!? Sarah Palin?

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2004.jpg

What is it with Sunrise and splitting an oppenent's melee weapon in half. First the Knight of One in CG, now this poor dude? :rolleyes:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2028.jpg

She really needs to join Alcoholics Anonymous. :D

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2008.jpg

On the otherhand this guy nees to take a HUGE dump. LOLZ!!!!

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2032.jpg

This pics just screams....UBER POWERED!!!!!

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2026.jpg

Edited by grss1982

I'm liking UVERworld's opening theme and Chiaki Ishikawa's (of See-Saw fame) ending theme. It's not making me cringe.

Wang has a funny way of making sure CB is prepared for a fight. Leaking info to Ribbons, who leaks it to the A-LAWS.

rumor/spoilers via a Chinese forum through 2ch.

From episode 1, Tieria rebuilt Celestial Being, episode 2, 00 Gundam is activated.

-Plan for 00 Gundam is given by Aelio. It is the physical representation of 200 years old technology, but highly unstable. Tieria couldn't activate it at first. But Setsuna finally succeed.

-Lyle is persuaded into joining CB, but he has his own motives. He tries to pretend that he sucks at shooting, but scores 70% of Lockon's past records. And then he tries to kiss a certain pink haired girl, and gets slapped.

-Allelujah can only think of Soma now, but sadly Soma doesn't recognize him. When he first pilots Arios, he...um, crashes it

-Saji is imprisoned by CB and is given a Haro. He finds out the truth behind the attack on Louise's family. When he tries to escape, he accidentally causes a destruction of a base. To atone for his sins, Saji joins CB as the pilot of 0 Riser.

-Sumeragi is with Billy. Setsuna appears to bring her back to CB. Billy is angry and swears for revenge.

-Thanks to Ribbons, Marina is wrongly accused of selling out her country. She is imprisoned in a cell next to Allelujah. She is rescued along with Allelujah by Setsuna. Marina refuses to stay in CB any longer. Setsuna is forced to send her back to Azadistan. However, Ali (I think it means Ali) appears and destroys Marina's palace. Marina is devastated. Setsuna returns her to Shirin.

-Louise will encounter Saji on the battlefield.

-The Virgo is still as crazy as ever. Nothing much on Patrick and Sergei.

-Nena follows Wang Ryumin. She is now something like Ribbons. She will betray Wang (not too sure about this one)

-Ribbons thought he has all of Aelio's plan, but he is shocked to see the appearance of 00 Gundam.

-And Marina will sing

Some of it has proven true. I do wonder about the rest of the spoilers.

Hmm, Zeta vibe here

A-Laws -> Titans

Kataron -> AEUG

Saji -> Katz

Louise ->Sarah

I also heard the gattai thing is just a false rumor (I hope it stay a rumor).

To wolfx, yes, I beginning to watch this show since I'm disappointed in Linebarrels. <_<

Hmm, Zeta vibe here

A-Laws -> Titans

Kataron -> AEUG

Saji -> Katz

Louise ->Sarah

To wolfx, yes, I beginning to watch this show since I'm disappointed in Linebarrels. <_<

Hahahaha. YOu followed the manga and disappointed with the anime? Anyway bout 00....

Its funny how they just thought "Hey Lockon has a twin...lets get him to replace Lockon....he should be able to pilot the new Gundam no problem".

Wang Liu Min is an epic troll....srsly.

I figure that the TRANS-AM was needed to jumpstart the Twin Drives, not that it was used per-se. The 5+1 GN Drives are the only ones CB have at the moment and it seems production of these are highly limited compared to the mass production GN Drive Taus. They probably cannot immitate the same system unless they get a TRANS-AM and also find compatible GN Drives. I wonder if A-LAWS will get a Quad Drive mecha or something later. :mellow:

The production values of the 1s two episodes are amazing....it'll probably go down worse in later episodes though.

I'm liking UVERworld's opening theme and Chiaki Ishikawa's (of See-Saw fame) ending theme. It's not making me cringe.

Wang has a funny way of making sure CB is prepared for a fight. Leaking info to Ribbons, who leaks it to the A-LAWS.

rumor/spoilers via a Chinese forum through 2ch.

Some of it has proven true. I do wonder about the rest of the spoilers.

There is no way in hell that SHE is gonna be singing, since this isn't Macross. THIS IS GUUUUNNNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!! :lol:

BTW... some of the rumors did happen, but I think some of this are just to hilarious and impossible. :p

Hmm, Zeta vibe here

A-Laws -> Titans

Kataron -> AEUG

Saji -> Katz

Louise ->Sarah

So Linebarrels was that bad, huh? :mellow:

The gattai rumors started because of this: :ph34r:

faceburstmodesp2zk3.png

I am still at a loss as to what exactly is the function of such a thing. :ph34r: