Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Her whole family died to random Throne's attack. Guess she inherited all that fortune. And the new suit is hardly grunt....only A-LAWS have them.

I wonder what does Allelujah's Quantum Brainwaves do to make him a better pilot. Psychic Jedi powers ala Newtype? So now he no longer has the waves making his reaction time slower than they used to be?

Twin drills-chan is moe.....especially when asking if Setsuna and Marina are lovers.

And Graham being the "Jerrid" + "Char" of Gundam00 is kinda lame.... kinda spoils the legacy of the masked men. Mr Bushido....come on. :rolleyes:

I think that's the point. Since season 1 Muzishima has been adverting Gundam tropes. It always looks like he's putting a Gundam cliche then twisting it around. Nr. Bushido is xactly what he is. It's making fun of the overused Masked Man trope of Gundam. It's OBVIOUSLY Grahama and he has such a silly name. He's not mysterious, he hangs out near vending machines drinking coffee in the canteena.

Yep, for once it's a rather 'funny' Char clone: at least, if he doesn't have the same charisma/scope than the original, we know why... :p

Edited by Gui

This is what I get for staying up late working on some things...

-LOTS OF TALKING for 1/2 of the episode.....Cataron thinks Saji is with CB.

-Cataron has a freakin nursery in their base...Talk about perverby shooting themselves in the foot.

-Saji is a frakin idiot. He reveals the Cataron base and a Fed overhears Saji's talk with Sergei. That guy then spills it to the A-LAWS. Sergei is PISSED, punches the subordinate and gives Saji the boot.

-Automatons are used to wipe out the place. Soma ain't happy about that.

-CB intervenes.

-Lockon II does some simple beam pistol gun-kata... Soma ain't happy about those Automotons either and Lockon II doesn't frakin care. He screams at her while she runs away.

-CB drives back the A-LAWS.

-Yeh Saji...you are responsible for killing an entire Cataron base. You frakin idiot.

-Ali's BACK! Levels Azadistan to a burning husk while Setsuna flies Marina back. Ribbons hired him to level the tiny country.

Another Zeta vibe here, so I can guess that Saji -> Katz and Louise -> Sarah.

Since I'm a Zeta fan, I can say that if Saji is the future 00-Riser pilot, he will accidentally kill Louise and crashed into an asteroid while he was fighting Ali. :huh:

Btw, whats up with Ptolemy II and

the half cloaked state.

It's an anti-satellite camo.

This is so cool because I never thought of it. Props to the writers.

Saji b*tchin bout how CB is at fault for everything is getting real annoying....i'm glad this episode put him at fault for ppl dying to shut him up (hopefully).

Oh... Wang Liu Min's random clothes are back...and she does seeem older and dignified with them....still...sexy nonetheless. ;)

Peiries was surprised by Lockon's movements...could it be that Lyle Dylandy was also a super soldier? :blink:

And the modified Gundam Throne Zwei looks like it has the Avalance attachment on it. :blink: Awesomez.

Edited by wolfx

And the modified Gundam Throne Zwei looks like it has the Avalance attachment on it. :blink: Awesomez.

And it soo skinny, maybe I better called it Malnutrition Gundam Throne. Damn Ali, he kills 3 Gundam pilot, stole a Gundam and level a country single handily, how cool a villain can get? :huh:

interesting, so the innovators are also the thrones faction. so if you continue going by the zeta analogy,

katalon/cb -> aeug

a-laws -> titans

innovators -> jupiter empire?? (or whatever it's called that scirocco was from)

Translation of text:

Arche Gundam is the improved version of Gundam Throne Zwei, stolen from Michael Trinity. Throne Zwei was half destroyed in the final battle 4 years ago, using the latest technology, it was overall rebuilt. Arche Gundam has improved backpack, strange long arms and legs. It is bigger than Throne. Even though it is given an Angel name, it looks like a monster.

So it is built off the bones of Throne Zwei.

Upcoming episodes:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p...;postcount=7659

How could you let my mother die, you were right there, don't you even care about what you have done and how many people have suffered because of your actions.

How many of the millions and millions 00 fans thinks that season 2 is moving at a very good pace so far?

Edited by Chief Guld Goa Bowman

interesting, so the innovators are also the thrones faction. so if you continue going by the zeta analogy,

katalon/cb -> aeug

a-laws -> titans

innovators -> jupiter empire?? (or whatever it's called that scirocco was from)

IIRC, the Jupiter Energy Fleet or the Jupiter Energy Group.

If we follow the analogy above....then who's Axis Zeon (Haman's Group) in 00?

Archee Gundam? :huh:

1225956690103iv8.jpg

I think that is Ali's new ride....it was seen at the end of Episode 5.

And it soo skinny, maybe I better called it Malnutrition Gundam Throne. Damn Ali, he kills 3 Gundam pilot, stole a Gundam and level a country single handily, how cool a villain can get? :huh:

He'd be AWESOME if he starts dropping colonies on earth. :D

Edited by grss1982

Just started watching 00 from the beginning. Thus far to me it has a strong "Gundam Wing flavor" to it, but just reviewing the last 2 pages it seems that it borrows some story concepts from other Gundam timelines. Don't really like the mechanical designs that much, they are mildly original, the Exia is kind of unique looking though. Same for the character designs, and lol at making Tiera Erde (sp) so effeminate... he actually looks like my cousin (female).

But yea, it's interesting enough to motivate me to continue watching it, I hope it gets better for the remainder of S1 and the current S2 offering.

it'll start to lose the g wing flavor really fast. there'll be a few exciting action packed episodes here and there, and then it kinda starts to suck toward the end of s1. s2 has been good so far tho, although i don't like the mech designs either.

Edited by cyde01

Not a bad start so far to the season.

The only quirks are the really bad op and ending songs, nothing like the first season.

Plus they come up with some really stupid names. I mean, Revive Revival? <_<

Edited by kensei

4) Q: What are the Meisters poor at?

A: Setsuna -> Communications

No wonder that he barge into Sumeragi room and kidnap her right away, leaving Billy with million of question :lol:

I wonder of Marina will be able to make him more "open" :rolleyes:

So 70% through S1 now, it took a while for things to get interesting, but it's getting really good now. :)

I'm a few episodes past the introduction of the thrones, they are so bloodthirsty - "intervening" at a wedding for no good reason at all XD. My biggest complaint are still the mechs, they should just drop the whole transforming thing, in Mobile Armor mode the flag looks like a mosquito (the insect not the plane). Though Graham's Flag does look wicked in MS mode and makes me want to buy that model.

Edited by Ghost Train

Just saw Episode 4 of season two. It was great in a tragic way. Saji got a really check when he learned he was the cause of what happened to the Catalan base. In a way, he might begin to understand Setsuna's reason for fighting. Now we can expect him to be less innocent and impartial (like Luca in Mac F) and become a fighter.

Yeh, I can actually watch the live stream an hour earlier, thank you DST.

-Tiera slaps Saji. Dammit, I wanted a harder, Bright-slap.

-Setsuna and Marina never landed. Returned right back to Plotmey 2.

-Sumeragi was ex-AEU.

-Kati ain't happy about Lindt's remarks. And she finally realizes who she might be going up against (Sumeragi)

-Lindt slaps Sergei for letting Saji go.

-Wang verbally says "brother" to Hong, letting the audience know.

-Nena is bringing supplies to Cataron

-Andrei's smitten by Louise. Give Saji a rival and someone to shoot at. LOL

-Damn, I wanna be Mr. Bushido. Just walk in and out of a briefing. Comes in and says I'm joining this operation and walks out. I would love do that in meetings.

-Cheuridum is doing the hover-above-water shooting thing.

-00 went Trans-AM. Great make Setsuna open the can-o-whoop-ass

-Saji is a gonna shot his Louise. Come on, DO IT. Join the Dark Side!

Next week is a AlxSoma ep. Watch to 2 love birds try and kill each other.... AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nena new MS..or I better call it UFO powered GN drive, what happen to her old throne? Good episode,

shot her Saji..shot her, and your circle to became AU Katz is complete.

Yeh, I can actually watch the live stream an hour earlier, thank you DST.

-Lindt slaps Sergei for letting Saji go.

-Damn, I wanna be Mr. Bushido. Just walk in and out of a briefing. Comes in and says I'm joining this operation and walks out. I would love do that in meetings.

@ 1st spoiler: DAMN. I thought he would be given the "Bright Treatment" like in Zeta so that Sunrise can truly paint A-Laws as the bad guys of 00. :rolleyes:

@ 2nd spoiler: :lol:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2028.jpg

Anyways....

did Katie punch this s.o.b.'s lights out?

:unsure:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2010.jpg

So Katie and Sumeragi/Kojuo are AEU tactical planners? :huh:

Lockon 2.0 has 1up on his brother with laying on his back sniping manuever, classic, this episode explains a good bit about Kujoh and Kathy past, didn't think she was with the AEU, thought it the Union and I'm glad to Teiria bitchslapping Saji for running his mouth and Graham's only interest in life is to fight Setsuna F. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Saji is now officially a Celestia Being slapping boy? :rolleyes:

So the new Ptolemy got it owns drive or it still depends on the Gundam GN drive?

I bet those GN cannon on board is very power hungry.

side note: i believe arche (pronounced AR-keh) comes from the word archangel. this would be consistent with the thrones. the thrones equated themselves with the Holy Trinity, something rather arrogant and blasphemous. lucifer's fall was caused when he did the same thing, he boasted that he was an equal of God and thus started a rebellion against Him (lucifer was the archangel before his fall). it makes sense, arche gundam = lucifer

side note: i believe arche (pronounced AR-keh) comes from the word archangel. this would be consistent with the thrones. the thrones equated themselves with the Holy Trinity, something rather arrogant and blasphemous. lucifer's fall was caused when he did the same thing, he boasted that he was an equal of God and thus started a rebellion against Him (lucifer was the archangel before his fall). it makes sense, arche gundam = lucifer

Agreed. But it does make me wonder how the production staff is pronouncing "Arch". "Arch" as in the architectural structure or "Arch" as in "Ark"

I wonder why Ali let Setsuna shuttle escape from Azadistan, doesn't he supposed to love slaughtering defenseless people?

Seeing Soma and Louis on the same stage doesn't feel right, Soma got elite soldier atmosphere around her while Louise got "confused little puppy out for revenge" atmosphere, and then the "Russian bear son" barge in and mesmerized by the puppy. :huh: