Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

I'm guessing the new mobile suit being rolled out in episode 10 is another gift from our friendly neightborhood Innovators.

Custom Gadessa? I'm thinking its purely Billy's work, nothing to do with Innovators. A hint that Graham/Mistah Bushido will be a future thorn in the Innovator's plan.

I wonder if Lelouch or Sumeragi is the better "tactician". Probably Sumeragi since she doesn't have Geass. :lol:

Custom Gadessa? I'm thinking its purely Billy's work, nothing to do with Innovators. A hint that Graham/Mistah Bushido will be a future thorn in the Innovator's plan.

I wonder if Lelouch or Sumeragi is the better "tactician". Probably Sumeragi since she doesn't have Geass. :lol:

If you look at the pic that GRSS1982 posted that looks like a custom Gadessa to me.

That's what i guessed. ;) Its a custom gadessa.

You mean, Graham in Costume (aka Mr.Bushido) will pilot a custom Gadessa ? :huh:

Edited by Morpheus

I think I watched the first episode of this series on SciFi last night. I saw Mobile Suit Gundam in the program listings and thought maybe it was the first series. I was pleasantly surprised to see it's the most recent Gundam series. I look forward to watching this one all the way through.

me too, can't wait to watch it tonight ...

Yes...? :unsure:

Why not?

That means the Ahead Mr.Bushido custom is short lived....damn you Bandai/Sunrise with your marketing strategy.

I remember when I bought 1/144 Throne Eins gunpla, and two days later the anime showing it destroyed by Ali, It makes me sad and angry that day. :angry:

FYI, I usually only buy Gunpla that survived the series, such as Buster, Duel, and ehem... Strike Freedom :p

Edited by Morpheus

That is badass

I've always wanted to see something like that one day: thanks Sunrise

The good thing is it reminds me of Ramba Ral's Gouf in MSG. :D The BAD thing though is that those "beam fingers" also reminds me a lot of "Shining Finger." :ph34r:

The good thing is it reminds me of Ramba Ral's Gouf in MSG. :D The BAD thing though is that those "beam fingers" also reminds me a lot of "Shining Finger." :ph34r:

There's nothing wrong in these "Shining Fingers" neither: they're also badass, in their own and very special way... :p

I think this mobile suit's name is the Garazzo and the pilot should be the Innovator Bring Stability.

That thing looks so awesome, it's turning out to be my favorite design yet in 00.

I see a strong Zone of Enders inspiration/similarity from the suit design:

nephtis.jpg

00 is getting more and more interesting in the new season (just like Code Geass did in season 2), but i don't really dig the fact that marly (is that how you spell her name?) all of a sudden became so feminine...somehow it sounds laughable.

Anew Returner:

A new member who was scouted by Wang. She is an authority on space engineering, MS engineering, and regenerative medicine and beautiful on top of it. Even though she has duties at Lagrange 3, she joins the Ptolemy crew to provide maintenance for the O-Raiser and GN-Archer. (note: name’s typo’d, should be Anew, leaving it because that’s what the page actually says, but they call her Anew in another blurb so I’m going with typo)

Episode 13: Battle to Capture the Memento Mori

Kataron begins an attack on the satellite weapon of the A-Laws who lead the space fleet, Memento Mori. However, there they face the A-Laws elite unit. And so while Kataron joins forces under Setsuna’s command, the Innovator, Bring approaches in his MS. The truth is, that is a ploy to bait Setsuna.

GN-Archer

Ian’s wife, Linda, who is a development-engineer (sorry, not too sure about this term), and Anew announce Gundam Arios’ support unit, which connects in the back during transformation, along with the O-Raiser. During a difficult hard fight with a powerful enemy MS will this be Celestial Being’s [only] salvation!?

Arios’ support unit also arrives on the front lines!

Continuing [in the same vein as] the O-Raiser, Arios’ support mecha also makes it’s debut. Seeing the similarity to O-Raiser in the nose*, you can imagine that they were developed at the same time. It’s the unit Arios will join forces with, but who will be the pilot?

(* nose as in ‘nose of a plane’)

Garazzo

A new unit announced along with the Gadessa. [built] for outstanding mobility, [such that] it’s implementation of ultra-fast movement undermines the common sense of MS [development]. As a melee type [unit], both arms are equipped with five claws, the unit can also produce a GN-field in order to shield allies.

Bring Stabity

The burden of the two Innovators attached to the A-Laws is to keep their mouths shut and emotions below the surface. Upon joining his unit, just after his debut the Garazzo approaches Ptolemy. He overwhelms OO Gundam which had gone to ambush him.

O-Raiser

In order to support OO Gundam in combat, Celestial being developed this unit in absolute secrecy. It is capable of combat independently, as a support unit it regulates the Twin Drive, it also has the capability of amplifying Trans-am.

I guess that confirms that

Memento Mori is a WMD.

Jeez, these live streams are getting more flooded every week....

-FLASHBACK! Billy, Sumeragi, Kati during their school days.

-Katharon meeting. And Sergei on standby.

-Shirin tries to tell Marina that their country is a goner.... Marina still doesn't grasp it....she's hopeless.

-A-LAWS know Ptolmey is heading toward Lagrange 3 and are setting up a ambush.

-Marie senses an Innovator. Newtype flash!

-Gazarro!!! It can make a GN field. GN Claw/beam saber makes short work of 00's sword. Setsuna can't go Trans-AM

-Anew Returner intro. Scouted by Wang. And Linda (Ian's wife intro) intro.

-One of the kids works over Marina

-They pronounce GN Archer as "Gun Archer".

-Marie talks to Saji. I think Saji is jealous that Al has his girl on board while Saji's girl is out there...trying to kill them.

-"Memento Mori" mentioned. It's a WMD satellite from Corner.

-Ahhh crap. Ali meets Nena. He beats her to his gun. Ali, Ribbons, and Wang all watching Memento Mori working together.

-Memento Mori used. Levels a city from orbit. Ouch. Think Gryps, but in satellite form.

-0 Raiser stabilizes 00's Trans-AM. Look at all the particles....

-Ummm, Marie, Al and Tiera get a Newtype reaction. Yes, I said Al. Sergei is caught in the Memento Mori blast. Hal is BACK!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

-CB base at L3 is going bye bye. Guess Cherudim and Seravee aren't getting any upgrades now. And it's going to be a fight next week.

The A-laws will finally have some Stability now that Bring is on the scene and the A-laws have gone to a new low with what they did at the end of the episode.

I wonder if they are even going to bother to cover that up. Kinda hard to miss giant laser being shot from space.

I wonder if they are even going to bother to cover that up. Kinda hard to miss giant laser being shot from space.

Probably not since the Memento Mori (who comes up with these names...srsly) is supposed to be a show of force to all who should oppose A-LAWs. But i'm sure they can cover it up since information to middle east is in their control.

GN Archer looks like it has armour parts for all of Arios' limbs including the head. If i didn't know it was an addon to Arios, i would think it could transform into a MS as well. :ph34r:

Next episode looks crazy. Lagrange 3 base will be destroyed. :(

Hallelujah is back. B))

Deaths star causes ppl with gamma brainwaves to get headaches...i sense a disturbance in the force.

Edited by wolfx

Is this Gundam actually worth watching? I saw maybe the first three episodes of it and it looked pretty bland to me, I liked some of the contemporary themes of it concerning energy sources and that's about it.

It takes some time to get into it. I also thought that the first few episodes were a bit too bland, too Gundam Wing-ish... but things really pick up.

i knew that we'd be seeing a revive revival clone soon!!! i called it!!! although i thought the revive revival clone would be male.. i guess livonze is spelled ribbons after all.. lol i wonder how setsuna would feel fighting against the 0 gundam pilot, seeing as he looks up to the 0 gundam so much.

Yah... http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=686017

Funny about Anew...She didn't react with all those GN particles in the air...

She's used to a disturbances in the force and hides it skillfully?

And speaking of Innovators, we should be looking at this:

innovatorsaw2.th.jpg

I don't get it. Those 5 pics are the few original ppl of Celestial Being?

Something I found interesting after watching the sub, when Ali (that krayzie lovable bastard) arrived to watch death from above ceremony, he told ribbons he didn't find what ribbons ask him to look for, has to be important to let Ali look for this something, we'll just have to wait and see to find out what it is.

And speaking of Innovators, we should be looking at this:

innovatorsaw2.th.jpg

I actually didn't buy all that until someone pointed out that Tieria's and Regene's names could be derived from the name Beatrice Eigen, leaving out two letters which are C and B. And then there's Le Bon (Ribbons), Anna (Anew) etc.