Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

I wouldn't be surprised if Billy realized TRANS AM's limitations and equipped Graham's mobile suit with a secondary power source. It shouldn't be that hard to use whatever they were powering their mobile suits with prior to acquiring the GN Tau drives.

I'm guessing there are some Flag engines in there to give it a get-away once Trans-Am is used up. It's got a lot of Flag-like parts on it.

IIRC only the true GN Drives had the potential to TRANS-AM, and this ability was not recorded into VEDA hence Ribbonz surprise when it happened. Ribbonz who had a part in the development of the GN Drive Tau surely would know if there was a limiter installed in the Taus and found a way to release it way before Professor Eifman did. In fact, how Eifman found out about the TRANS-AM is also dubious since he himself did not have any way to study the GN Drives before his death.

I doubt Ribbons had any involvement with the Tau drives. That was the Corner family's/faction doing. Ribbons appears to have saw the opportunity and took it. He told Corner in last season's finale that Corner's plan was now his plan. I see Ribbons as an opportunist.

IIRC, the 00 Mechanical file released last month said that the Tau drives were not capable of Trans-Am at their current tech level. And the book was written for season 1 so they've had 4 years to play with GN drives so their tech level may have improved since then. Eifman only made hand-written notes about going Trans-Am that Billy found in Eifman's house. He probably guessed that the drives could do what we now call Trans-Am but he never lived long enough to see it.

Plotholes everywhere :lol:

Also the introduction of Masurao make some hobby shops put a 70% discount on Mr.Bushido Ahead. I wander if Arcee will make a comeback after being trashed by 00-Raier.

azrael:

Is there a website that gives a summary of what happens in the 00 novels and manga? I'm quite interested to know what happens in the side-stories since they seem to give alot of meat to the history of CB and the development of the GN Drives. Or even better, PM me on where to get scanlations. :D

azrael:

Is there a website that gives a summary of what happens in the 00 novels and manga? I'm quite interested to know what happens in the side-stories since they seem to give alot of meat to the history of CB and the development of the GN Drives. Or even better, PM me on where to get scanlations. :D

PM me as well, thank you very much!

I found this on Mechatalk.net, the poster NIGHTSHADOW99 had a interesting theory I'd thought I would share with you guys. http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=1...c&start=280

I have a theory that the Masurao only has one GN-Tau drive and when it does go TRANS-GRAHAM, it use the solar power from the elevator to recharge the false solar furnace when the Masurao reaches its TRANS-GRAHAM time limit (like they do with other GN-Tau drives, charging them with power from the base, except charging the drive while on the battlefield from the elevator), except it leaves enough particles for it to operate until fully recharged.

I found most of the translations via AnimeSuki's forums. 19.04 Seconds blog has other translations and scans (yet another anime blogger).

Okay thanks. ;)

I found this on Mechatalk.net, the poster NIGHTSHADOW99 had a interesting theory I'd thought I would share with you guys. http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=1...c&start=280

I have a theory that the Masurao only has one GN-Tau drive and when it does go TRANS-GRAHAM, it use the solar power from the elevator to recharge the false solar furnace when the Masurao reaches its TRANS-GRAHAM time limit (like they do with other GN-Tau drives, charging them with power from the base, except charging the drive while on the battlefield from the elevator), except it leaves enough particles for it to operate until fully recharged.

Actually, the old MS-es like the ENACT and the FLAG use power directly beamed from the orbital elevators through microwave. It may be possible for the Masurao to switch power sources from the GN Tau to conventional solar energy (with a huge performance drop) but it would still need to return to base to charge up the GN Particles. I don't see how the elevators can charge up the GN Taus unless they decided to pollute the whole world with red GN particles.

Actually, the old MS-es like the ENACT and the FLAG use power directly beamed from the orbital elevators through microwave. It may be possible for the Masurao to switch power sources from the GN Tau to conventional solar energy (with a huge performance drop) but it would still need to return to base to charge up the GN Particles. I don't see how the elevators can charge up the GN Taus unless they decided to pollute the whole world with red GN particles.

I know the old Enact and Flags use solar power, I think the poster was implying that when the TRANS-GRAHAM reaches its time limit, instead of charging the drive at the base it can recharge the drive by using power from the solar elevators on the battlefield, not having an alternate power source.

I know the old Enact and Flags use solar power, I think the poster was implying that when the TRANS-GRAHAM reaches its time limit, instead of charging the drive at the base it can recharge the drive by using power from the solar elevators on the battlefield, not having an alternate power source.

Well yeah...and my point was GN Taus can't be charged by mere solar energy. They have to be charged by a GN particle charger. As we already know GN particles are not converted from electricity so its not as simple as plugging it into a wall socket or something equivalent.

I was just throwing a counter-theory....he could be right though with the accelerated growth of GN tech the federation achieved in 4 years, so who knows?

Well yeah...and my point was GN Taus can't be charged by mere solar energy. They have to be charged by a GN particle charger. As we already know GN particles are not converted from electricity so its not as simple as plugging it into a wall socket or something equivalent.

I was just throwing a counter-theory....he could be right though with the accelerated growth of GN tech the federation achieved in 4 years, so who knows?

I understand what your saying. Maybe Billy being the genius that he is and the advancement in gn technology foe the feds, could have installed a micro particle charger in THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today which is powered by the solar elevator, that's my theory though.

Actually, they don't mention how the Flag gets power. Every text I've come across has only mentioned the Enact as the one who draws power from the solar energy system.

We'll find out next week how Masurao remains active after Trans-Am or falls like a brick when Trans-Am runs out.

Actually, they don't mention how the Flag gets power. Every text I've come across has only mentioned the Enact as the one who draws power from the solar energy system.

Wouldn't that by default mean the Flag or at least the OverFlag should have the same system since the Enact was part of some arms pact between the Union and the AEU? Billy mentioned to Graham in the 1s episode that it was just a copycat MS.

Wouldn't that by default mean the Flag or at least the OverFlag should have the same system since the Enact was part of some arms pact between the Union and the AEU? Billy mentioned to Graham in the 1s episode that it was just a copycat MS.

It is based on the Flag but it it may not have the same internal components as a Flag.

http://gundam00.bandai-ent.com/enact.php

Even the 00 Mechanical File only mentions the Enact being solar powered, not the Flags or Tierens. At the same time though, they only mention on the Flag profile, the hydrogen-plasma engines and that the hydrogen fuel is molecular bonded to the frame of the Flag, bypassing the need for fuel tanks and freeing up internal room for ordnance. The engines may be good enough to provide power to the whole unit.

It is based on the Flag but it it may not have the same internal components as a Flag.

http://gundam00.bandai-ent.com/enact.php

Even the 00 Mechanical File only mentions the Enact being solar powered, not the Flags or Tierens. At the same time though, they only mention on the Flag profile, the hydrogen-plasma engines and that the hydrogen fuel is molecular bonded to the frame of the Flag, bypassing the need for fuel tanks and freeing up internal room for ordnance. The engines may be good enough to provide power to the whole unit.

That's true, it was never exactly confirmed if the Flag was solar powered. I didn't even realize that the fuel for the Flag was molecular bonded to the frame, extremely interesting. We will just have to wait and see next week if THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today going one on one with THE PEOPLE'S GUNDAM doesn't end up a giant piece of scrap metal falling from the sky after TRANS-GRAHAM.

:angry: Check out theze picz 00erz. :angry:

I wonder if Gra...Mr. Bushido is actually gonna use that power plug on Masurao's head unlike the power cord on his Ahead. We had 1/3rd of the season go by and not once did he use it. What was the point of it being in the design if he doesn't use it.

1st half

-Hercules is broadcasting. All trains coming and going are halted.

-Sergei-flashback! Holly (his wife) Sergei and Herc all in the HRL military. Herc is yapping.

-A-LAWS setting up defensive positions around the elevator.

-Earth forces surrounding the base of the elevator. Herc hopes Katharon is watching and hoping CB will act.

-A-LAWS bringing in the Automatons.

-The orbital elevators have auto defenses.

-Sergei's Tieren Taozi makes it's appearence. WOO HOO!

-Andrei met Herc back in the HRL. And comes why he joined the HRL army.

-They're betting on Sergei to get to Herc.

2nd half

-Herc/Sergei talk.

-Automatons have are killing civies. Coup troops are protecting the civies.

-Coup troops are evacing the civies to the trains, sending the trains back to earth.

-The news feeds show the coup troops killing the civies when it's the exact opposite.

-Back to 00 Raiser...

-TRANS-GRAHAM!!!!

-00 goes Trans-AM

-War of words.

-Gra...Mr. Bushido still can't keep his blood from covering his face plate. The man is coughing up blood thanks to Trans-Graham.

-Bout time Plotomey shows up.

-Graham taunts boy and runs away

Yes, you've just been 1-minute till the end of the episode-trolled with Setsuna vs. Trans-Graham

-Setsuna probably shouldn't have gone Trans-Am cuz his wound just reopened.... :rolleyes:

Stream is slowing down...great who told people about live streams?

Epilogue + Next week

-Why are all forces moving away????

-Momento Mori 2 is gonna bring down the elevator.

-Ah crap.

-Next week is gonna be a big fight and it looks like MM #2 won't last after next week either.

-Oh and Soma is getting an orange flight suit (Orange Ranger). Saji is getting a white flight suit (White Ranger!!)

THE PEOPLES GUNDAM and THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today had a nice but short battle

, I swore I was watching THE MACROSS CHAMP going one on one with the Ghost X-9 when those two were engage in

TRANS-AM combat.

Even though Mr. Bushido is the best damn mobile suit pilot, his body had another career in mind. Best part of the battle was THE MASURAO not becoming a giant piece of scrap metal when the TRANS-GRAHAM reached its limit and learning the 00-Raiser is capable of creating a GN Field.

Edited by Chief Guld Goa Bowman

Perhaps I should call Soma

CB-Pink. It's orange with a good dose of red. Oh wait, CB-Blood-Orange!

Heck with it, I'm gonna call 'em all by their Ranger colors next week.

Setsuna vs. Gra..Bushido was meh. They

replayed the epilogue from last week and mixed it in to this week's.

Meh. It was all hyped. Really, I don't want them to repeat the season 1 finale and have Gra...Bushido show up at the last 2 minutes of the show, adding no plot whatsoever and yet this episode shows me they're willing to do it again. <_<

It's amazing that Billy figured out how to make Masarao go Trans-graham, yet not installing some sort of intertial cockpit control to prevent its pilot from imploding <_< ... and lol at re-used footage. A lesser hombre would have been torn to pieces by the excessive-G's... but I guess that's why Mr. B has a permit.

Next eps looks epic epic epic!

Edited by Ghost Train

It's amazing that Billy figured out how to make Masarao go Trans-graham, yet not installing some sort of intertial cockpit control to prevent its pilot from imploding <_< ... and lol at re-used footage. A lesser hombre would have been torn to pieces by the excessive-G's... but I guess that's why Mr. B has a permit.

Next eps looks epic epic epic!

I think its an old wound from season 1. GN propulsion apparently cancels inertia so if his wounds opened up it was due to clashing with Setsuna, not the TRANS-AM. Or perhaps another oversight by the writers.

Wow A-LAWS are being the real bastards of the show aren't they? You'd think nothing could be worse off than TITANs.

Wow A-LAWS are being the real bastards of the show aren't they? You'd think nothing could be worse off than TITANs.

The joys of Veda 'shoppin all the footage. :D When the Innovators and A-LAWS lose Veda, then they'll have nothing to cover their asses with.

:angry: I can't believe I'm saying this.....THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT PILOT in anime entertainment today is turning into a stalking ex-girlfriend, with the "Remember Me" line. Setsy has moved on, Grahamy you should too. Setsy doesn't have the love for you like you do for him, you got to realize buddy it's over, the only thing he has eyes for is change. Mr. Bushido you were a last season fling. Forgive me Mr. Bushidooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:angry: Check out theze picz 00erz. :angry:

Am I the only one here that thinks these gundam designs look totally retarded. Ah they seem like someone farted something in the shape of a robot and gave it a name HMM I will Call it GUNDAM

Edited by nugundamII

:angry: I can't believe I'm saying this.....THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT PILOT in anime entertainment today is turning into a stalking ex-girlfriend, with the "Remember Me" line. Setsy has moved on, Grahamy you should too. Setsy doesn't have the love for you like you do for him, you got to realize buddy it's over, the only thing he has eyes for is change. Mr. Bushido you were a last season fling. Forgive me Mr. Bushidooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

As sick and as twisted as this statement is. It makes perfect sense. :wacko:

I'd agree that the designs are not remarkable, but they don't all suck :p . The Masurao would look absolutely awesome if they shaved a few meters off those massive antennae .

Though the 00V mobile suits are awesome beyond words:

Gn-006sa.jpg

gn-003af-g02.jpg

Edited by Ghost Train

I'd agree that the designs are not remarkable, but they don't all suck :p . The Masurao would look absolutely awesome if they shaved a few meters off those massive antennae .

Though the 00V mobile suits are awesome beyond words:

Gn-006sa.jpg

gn-003af-g02.jpg

now those are gundams!

Where did those come from