Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

I'm currently disinterested in the Setsuna vs Graham or Ali now. More interested in the happenings of what A-LAWS is going to do to the elevator. Graham's motives are so, lame for wanting to take down Setsuna. He's just a man possessed by the desire for personal glory because he thinks it will bring him great joy. Yawn. His personalised suits I can't stand either. It tries too hard to be Samurai-ish, but it keeps on fighting with the emphasis of being a left hander, which is really wrong.

I'm currently disinterested in the Setsuna vs Graham or Ali now. More interested in the happenings of what A-LAWS is going to do to the elevator. Graham's motives are so, lame for wanting to take down Setsuna. He's just a man possessed by the desire for personal glory because he thinks it will bring him great joy. Yawn. His personalised suits I can't stand either. It tries too hard to be Samurai-ish, but it keeps on fighting with the emphasis of being a left hander, which is really wrong.

From the looks of the opening, it will be Ali vs. Tiera. But yeh, I think this episode turned lots of people off of Setsuna vs. Gra...Bushido. Gra...Bushido has that stalker, I-get-a-hard-on-when-fighting-a-Gundam, ex-girlfriend thing-a-mabob feeling from him. I'm just annoyed that they used that show-up-at-the-last-2-minutes-of-the-episode thing AGAIN. They didn't even try to just carry on from the last epilogue. They replayed that whole sequence and then spliced in the last 30-seconds. It's like they forgot they had another character to deal with.

I thought it was pretty what A-LAWS would do-- Coupists+Kataron+Celestial being all in the vicinity? Memento Mori all ready? Own forces out of the way? Big boom= no more anarchists! Or so they would think.

I like the promise of some massive mecha-pr0n coming up in next eps, but the whole Memento Mori V2.0 firing at the orbital elevator is a bit too simplistic for me... A-laws is acting evil because they have to... <_<. Although the thought of simultaneously taking out Ptolemaios, Katharon, and Hercules is tempting... they're willing to blow up a WHOLE FRACKING orbital elevator (of which only 3 exist) to accomplish their goal. The cost benefit/analysis of bringing down a structure that stretches several km's into space in exchange for absolute victory is a bit off.

Why does Holly (Wild Bear's wife) bear some resemblance to someone? :huh:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2005.jpg

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2003.jpg

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2004.jpg

Is it just me or does she have some resemblance to Sumeragi/Kujo? :huh Lazy artists or just pure coincidence? <_<

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2034.jpg

Th rumor of Gundam performing gattai:

Seraphim as head again lol

GN-009...already belongs to Seraphim...Didn't I see that image before?

Is it just me or does she have some resemblance to Sumeragi/Kujo? :huh Lazy artists or just pure coincidence?

Coincidence...

Holy $H!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that looks retarded. So smaller mechs with more speed and maneuverability can still shoot this thing down. Its still a ship. Just turn it 90 degrees!!! and voila its a ship with a head. So all of a sudden im supposed to imagine this thing can move ultra quick

jeez this show is getting dumber and dumber.

Edited by nugundamII

Th rumor of Gundam performing gattai:

Seraphim as head again lol

That just looks like combining the Seraphim and the Ptolemaios II.

Ghost Train: Like you said, there are 2 more orbital elevators that could work. The sacrifice of 1 orbital elevator and 60000 civilians balanced against the chance to wipe out all opposition to the Federation? I'd say they'd fire it.

Ghost Train: Like you said, there are 2 more orbital elevators that could work. The sacrifice of 1 orbital elevator and 60000 civilians balanced against the chance to wipe out all opposition to the Federation? I'd say they'd fire it.

While they are certainly alluding to that, I wonder if we'll actually see it. See if the director actually has the balls to kill 60,000 people and portray just how well it will affect the poplace.

While they are certainly alluding to that, I wonder if we'll actually see it. See if the director actually has the balls to kill 60,000 people and portray just how well it will affect the poplace.

I probably typed my last response too soon. Veda/A-Laws will probably photoshop the video-feed and claim that Hank et al & Katharon & Celestial Beings brought down the elevator, thus firmly putting public opinion on their side. :)

that looks retarded. So smaller mechs with more speed and maneuverability can still shoot this thing down. Its still a ship. Just turn it 90 degrees!!! and voila its a ship with a head. So all of a sudden im supposed to imagine this thing can move ultra quick

jeez this show is getting dumber and dumber.

You do realized this is fanboy nonsense, it's not real, do you think it's real?

Seeing as to how they already wiped out a large portion of the middle east with the first memento mori, I don't see why not.

I don't see why they wouldn't in all honesty it gives the perfect amount of pressure build up that you want when you near the middle to end of S2. Everyone dies aboard the lift, giving soma a reason to fight (an honest reason, a "Celestial Being" reason) thus we see her mobile suit that has been eluded to in the past coupld of episodes. It also establishes that the earth resistance is on its last leg, Karaba lost half of its space fleet, the middle east is effectively an ash tray, and most of the earth bound forces where caught in the lift, being destroyed. This forces an episode or two of reconciliation, and "Why didn't you help us from the beginning" mentality. Then it leads to an all out battle between celestial being and the a-laws, I am going to go ahead and assume that setsuna is going to go trans-am and that damn song is going to be broadcast to the world, a short video of Aeolia is going to play saying how gn particles where suppose to enable mankind to understand each other threw quantum brainwaves. Then one episode will be left and it will show years later as humanity is united and heading out to space, possibly with a teaser at the end eluding to UC-esc conflicts between colonys.

Seriously, there's MBS and CBC's broadcast. Why must they flood TBS...

1st half

-Flashback!!!! Sergei sent Holly's unit to hold the line at the Solar tower and got her killed. Andrei became emo.

-CB breaks through Fed line.

-Setsuna is gonna go out in 00. Screw the pain!!!!

-You gonna stand there Saji or you gonna ride?

-Ian gives him White ranger uniform.

-Plotomey going up.

-00 Raiser on a rapid accend.

-MM targets the tower.

-Herc would rather die. Sergei goes out.

-Empruss tasers 00. Setsuna counters with Trans-AM. And another Innovator bites the GN particles.

-Setsuna fires a big shot.

-MM gets a shot off.

2nd half

-It's a hit!!!!! Tower is collapsing.

-There are still trains heading back down....

-Trains go bye bye.

-Sumeragi does a wide broadcast. Break up as much debris as possible.

-Feds just stand there while CB does all the work. Hey, GN Archer

-Took Katharon long enough.

-Now the Feds join in.

-A-Laws show up. They decide to join the debris shoot.

-Andrei wants to shoot Herc....Louise says now is not the time....

-00 shows up. Cherudim and Arios goes Trans-Am

-Father vs. son. Herc dies looking at the damage when Andrei shoots him down.

-Louise vs GN Archer.

-Andrei takes out Papa Bear. Boy does that boy have emo issues.

Epilogue + next week

-Flashback to happier times. And Holly's funeral.

-Sergei leaves some words for Andrei. Andrei gives him a FU. Fans are probably gonna want Andrei dead for killing Papa Bear.

-Marie goes "TAISA!!!!!!"

-Next week looks like lots of talking. Marie is pissed, Saji doesn't know whether to shake hands with Setsuna, etc....And it looks like there will be a time jump too. At least some time has passed between the end of this episode to next week's episode.

I was wondering what if Ian willing to give Saji O Gundam too ? Or maybe original pilot Ribbons took back that machine ?

I doubt that Saji or anyone will pilot 0 Gundam since it's years passed it prime and since it has no GN Drive anymore. Last time I checked CB still had the 0 Gundam...The FATHER GUNDAM!

Its all Louise fault!!

If only she didn't reject Andrei few episode earlier and tell him "not to kill him" rather than "not now", the wild bear would be roaming free by now. Well, I know it still Andrei fault by being an emo-kid, a perfect match for Saji.

So, The Innovator has lost another member of couch-loving club.

^_^

Seriously, there's MBS and CBC's broadcast. Why must they flood TBS...

1st half

snip......

-Next week looks like lots of talking. Marie is pissed, Saji doesn't know whether to shake hands with Setsuna, etc....And it looks like there will be a time jump too. At least some time has passed between the end of this episode to next week's episode.

Seriuosly......why does the Sunrise team behind 00 LOVE time skips? :blink:

I use to like Andrei but after killing THE WILD BEAR OF RUSSIA, his death will be a glorious celebration!

Its all Louise fault!!

If only she didn't reject Andrei few episode earlier and tell him "not to kill him" rather than "not now", the wild bear would be roaming free by now. Well, I know it still Andrei fault by being an emo-kid, a perfect match for Saji.

So, The Innovator has lost another member of couch-loving club.

^_^

@Chief Guld Goa Bowman & Morpheus: I'm hoping for such an ass whopping as well, but I wanted a more

death for him. :angry: Edited by grss1982

Did Louise ever looked into the report about her parents? The report mentioned that the Gundams were equipped with fake GN drives which are on the suits the THEY use. The original Gundams they are fighting obviously have different GN drives so why can't she make the connection??

Did Louise ever looked into the report about her parents? The report mentioned that the Gundams were equipped with fake GN drives which are on the suits the THEY use. The original Gundams they are fighting obviously have different GN drives so why can't she make the connection??

Drives that supposedly belonged to Celestial Being before being leaked to the other nations. Besides if something that pronounces itself as a gundam, blows up all of your family, using drives you are later lead to think have origins in Celestial Being. It is a valid conclusion to infer that Celestial Being blew up your family.

Yeah if you're retarded and emotionally unstable. The Gundams that she fights have green GN drives. Now if she read the report about the Gundam with a fake GN drive that blew up her family, she would see that she is fighting the wrong people.

To them though there is no such thing as a 'fake' GN drive. Only the Gundam GN drives(green) and the, assumed, rest of Celestial Beings GN drives (red). Since what ever drives where not taken from the rest of CB are assumed to have been on the thrones, it would make sense to assume that the units with red drive at the time served alongside CB and thus would make the Gundams accomplice. Its a perfectly logical train of though, you just have to remember that we, as viewers, are omnipotent in a sense.

Most awesome...colony drop.....EVER.

I was expecting so many people to b!tch about it being another Gundam trope happening in 00, but after it happened, it just looked and felt so awesome that I could see no bitching anywhere I go. That, or I haven't looked hard enough :lol:

So, who's the enemy right now? Aeolia is starting to sound more and more like a crazed genius. He helped design that elevator and is now having a hand bringing it down. And I did not expect that cooperation scene at all.

I was expecting so many people to b!tch about it being another Gundam trope happening in 00, but after it happened, it just looked and felt so awesome that I could see no bitching anywhere I go. That, or I haven't looked hard enough :lol:

So, who's the enemy right now? Aeolia is starting to sound more and more like a crazed genius. He helped design that elevator and is now having a hand bringing it down. And I did not expect that cooperation scene at all.

It was mentioned in the earlier episodes that Aeolia grew soft halfway into the plan....and had attachments with the people that initiated the 1st phase of his plans, hence stuff that wasn't uploaded into VEDA like the Twin Drive system and TRANS-AM. Otherwise, A-LAWS and Innovators were part of his orginal (cold hearted) plan to colonise the galaxy.

Great episode! I especially liked the way they designed the space elevator to shed parts-- makes engineering sense--the original cable still seems to be connected which allows for reconstruction. Now all A-LAWs needs is another memento mori to kill the population that just got saved by Celestial being--- you gotta figure there must be some who recorded that open broadcast by Kujo and will be busy torrenting/youtubing all those videos to the rest of the world ^_^

Many of you have been thinking what has happened between episode 17 and 18, what has happened to some of our favorite characters, has the world learned the truth about the elevator collasped, is Andrei still a true candy azz, did Louise get he Empress, is Patrick still Immortal, but all of these failed in comparison to what has happened to THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT PILOT in anime entertainment today...........Mr. Bushido during the time skip? I think he probably started a Japanese themed garden in the back yard where he parks THE MASURAO, THE MASURAO fits the theme real well, and Mr. Bushido and Billy get together on the weekends in the backyard to discuss how there going to defeat Setsuna and Kujo.