Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Mr. Bushido(or Graham for all you people who haven't seen season 1) custom Ahead might be...I can't believe I'm saying this is the best looking and badass mobile suit in Gundam 00, over my beloved 00 Gundam, forgive me Setsuna. You can't go wrong with the way and the honor of the SAMURI!!!!!!!

Edited by Chief Guld Goa Bowman

why would the production staff pronounce it any different then the katakana in that magazine? katakana in the magazine says AR-keh. i believe that's a katakana approximation of a greek or latin pronunciation.

why would the production staff pronounce it any different then the katakana in that magazine? katakana in the magazine says AR-keh. i believe that's a katakana approximation of a greek or latin pronunciation.

Just say it Ali-Throne-Gundam, that would be perfect.

Lockon 2.0 has 1up on his brother with laying on his back sniping manuever, classic, this episode explains a good bit about Kujoh and Kathy past, didn't think she was with the AEU, thought it the Union <snip>

I thought she was Union too. So when did Sumeragi meet Billy again? Were they college mates or something?

I wonder why Ali let Setsuna shuttle escape from Azadistan, doesn't he supposed to love slaughtering defenseless people?

Seeing Soma and Louis on the same stage doesn't feel right, Soma got elite soldier atmosphere around her while Louise got "confused little puppy out for revenge" atmosphere, and then the "Russian bear son" barge in and mesmerized by the puppy. :huh:

I'm sure that was just for dramatic effect. He didn't really saw or noticed the shuttle. He was happy laying waste to the city. ;)

How does Nena's Quantum Brainwaves help trick the Innovators though I wonder. And Wang Liu Min is getting more b*tchy mysterious sexy as each episode passes.

I am looking forward to episode 7 and how the Allelujah/Soma Peries encounter plays out.

Meeting in a desolate desert followed by a knife fight, then Allelujah proposed to Soma, later All will use a blue Arios Gundam and Soma a Red Ahead figting A-LAWS in pair. Now where did I see that before.....

-Saji you frakin idiot. He did fire and the Anti-MS missiles fired taking out her MS's right arm. Andrei took the kill hit and blocked it with his GN shield.

-Setsuna opens a can of whoop-ass with Trans-AM....then he burns out the drives....Doh. Mr. Bushido almost takes him out then flies away when 00's stuck in the water and Barack wonders why...

-Soma's MS lands on top of Arios....With no hidden meaning intended.

-Cherudim and Seravee go out searching. Sergei goes out himself. A-LAWS wander off.

-Al says Marie's name 100-times fast and brings out Marie.

-Al had to leave Marie behind when the kids broke out. Long story.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Al's wound from Kyrios his on his forehead, over the right eye.

-Sergei finds Marie and Al and points a gun at the 2.

-Does the fake-shot thing. Leaves the 2 alone.

-Lockon II finds 'em

-AlxMarie. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

-Ending 2, Al's bringing aboard that girl!!!!!!! Plotemy crew goes "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????????!!!!!!!!!".

-Tiera meets Regene. Regene calls Tiera "0988"

-Next week, time to see Tiera-clone in a dress. :lol:

-Next week, time to see Tiera-clone in a dress. :lol:

WTF!!? :ph34r: Head EXPLODES!!! :ph34r:

Also.....Tekkaman???? :huh:

PLUS.....Al x Marie FTW!!!! :lol:

http://i34.tinypic.com/300td9u.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2niv153.jpg ==> someone at AS fooling around with ainmated *.gifs. :D

Edited by grss1982

Is that Tieria on the preview? Why does he has boobs? So Soma now joins CB as Ptolemy crew, I wonder if she can get her own Gundam (Gundam Taozi??)

Fast Japan is fast, fan pic of the previous episode are already flooding Animesuki :blink:

Is that Tieria on the preview? Why does he has boobs? So Soma now joins CB as Ptolemy crew, I wonder if she can get her own Gundam (Gundam Taozi??)

Fast Japan is fast, fan pic of the previous episode are already flooding Animesuki :blink:

We're not sure if that is Tieria. The hair is off since Tieria only has neck-length hair. So unless Tieria is wearing a wig or hair extensions, we'll find out next week. Until then, we gots lots of fanart.

Not sure what's going to happen to Marie. We are only on episode 7 of 25. Still lots of ways to make life difficult for the two.

Not sure what's going to happen to Marie. We are only on episode 7 of 25. Still lots of ways to make life difficult for the two.

Judging from the trend in Gundam about a girl with dual personality (Four, Rosamia, Stellar, etc), I can predict several scenario of doom for her ^_^ But I want to wait if this time it turns out different.

We're not sure if that is Tieria. The hair is off since Tieria only has neck-length hair. So unless Tieria is wearing a wig or hair extensions, we'll find out next week. Until then, we gots lots of fanart.

Going by gundam conventions, she's gonna get captured by A-LAWs, Soma Peries re-imprinted , then they plug her into Destroy Gundam/Psycho Gundam and eventually dies with the killing blow dealt by Allelujah.

As for the preview, the boobed tiera looks hot....looks sorta like Wang Liu Min with a wig or something......

I think the Soma/Marie thing is a trap A-laws cleverly prepared in order to insert a spy into CB. In a matter of a few hours... ALL OF A SUDDEN she realizes that she had a personality imprinted bla bla bla... so yea I think it's either a trap or bad writing.

I think the Soma/Marie thing is a trap A-laws cleverly prepared in order to insert a spy into CB. In a matter of a few hours... ALL OF A SUDDEN she realizes that she had a personality imprinted bla bla bla... so yea I think it's either a trap or bad writing.

I have another theory on what you said, I think Tieria is gonna be the spy, not Marie, I think he'll switch sides and join the Innovators and mess there operations and don't forget that our favorite spy Lyle is already a double agent.

I have another theory on what you said, I think Tieria is gonna be the spy, not Marie, I think he'll switch sides and join the Innovators and mess there operations and don't forget that our favorite spy Lyle is already a double agent.

You are all wrong, Haro is the real spy and the real villain, he was there when Lockon Mk I was killed and he is everywhere, even Nena have one. I bet in the end of this season, the real villain will appear with a mass produced GN powered Balls with Haros piloting them, the real villain will turn out to be Amuro :ph34r:

---tired--

You are all wrong, Haro is the real spy and the real villain, he was there when Lockon Mk I was killed and he is everywhere, even Nena have one. I bet in the end of this season, the real villain will appear with a mass produced GN powered Balls with Haros piloting them, the real villain will turn out to be Amuro :ph34r:

---tired--

Well duh.... :rolleyes: All those years, he slowly went crazy, dyed his hair green and decided to call himself an "Innovator". :lol:

That bastard, why didn't I see that coming, it was right in front of my eyes, all along.

That bastard, why didn't I see that coming, it was right in front of my eyes, all along.

:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C5%8Dru_Furuya

Tōru Furuya (古谷 徹, Furuya Tōru?) is a veteran narrator and seiyū (voice actor) born on July 31, 1953 in Isogo-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. As a child, he was a member of Gekidan Himawari, a children's acting troupe.[citation needed] He is currently employed by the talent management firm Aoni Production. He was a best friend of the late Hirotaka Suzuoki.[citation needed] He was at one time married to fellow seiyuu Mami Koyama but amicably divorced in 1983. He later married seiyuu Satomi Majima.

Furuya is most known for the roles of Amuro Ray (both in the original Mobile Suit Gundam and its following Gundam sequels), Hyouma Hoshi (Kyojin no Hoshi), Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya), Yamcha (Dragon Ball), Kyosuke Kasuga (Kimagure Orange Road), and Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon).

He also used a pseudonym Noboru Sōgetsu (蒼月 昇 Sōgetsu Noboru) in the cast of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 for Ribbons Almack's role (but used his real name in the narration role). Both the narration role and Ribbons mark Furuya's first role in a Gundam series after the originals.

Lineart time:

001wj9qf9.th.jpgthpix.gif gadessakj4cb7.th.jpgthpix.gifoovtl0wy0.th.jpgthpix.gif 002hv9sa6.th.jpgthpix.gif

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5803/005oe1.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8033/006pa1.jpg

And just in time for episode 8. Louise wearing that dress to the party....I think I'm gonna need a few...dozen wine bottles to even consider hittin that. That's just a hideous dress.

Yep. Team Patrick is back. :lol:

only to blast off again. what is up with those innovator names? regene regen, or something like that, revive revival, healing care? and soma's custom ahead is nicknamed "smultron." apparently louise is gonna take over the smultron with soma gone. oh and healing care looks like a female version of livonze, kinda like regene/tieria.