The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

I am eagerly awaiting some more news and actual pictures of this one. Right now I'm in for one, I hope my enthusiasm for this toy doesn't diminish the way it has for the 1/60 VF-25.

don't wory, you'll be disappointed with the rest of us soon enough...

I am eagerly awaiting some more news and actual pictures of this one. Right now I'm in for one, I hope my enthusiasm for this toy doesn't diminish the way it has for the 1/60 VF-25.

if it's one thing bandai does well, it's big blocky robots. I have high hopes!

I suppose I should post pics of some of Yamato's girly figures and say they do things with breasts well? :p

Ooh. Or even better!

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN925452

;)

That Minerva X makes me want Bandai to make a SoC ARIEL. Something like this.

Getting back on topic, once this Macross Quarter toy comes out and turns out to be a hit, a DX SDF-1 (TV version) is a must.

Edited by Vifam7

I suppose I should post pics of some of Yamato's girly figures and say they do things with breasts well? :p

Ooh. Or even better!

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN925452

;)

oh jeebus, I swear, don't get your panties up in a little bunch. It's not a slam on bandai, they do 80's style mecha better than anyone else; the Quarter is hardly some sleek anorexic design so big metal joints and plenty of diecast should blend right into the design.

Ooooooohhhh, that is cool! What series is that character from?

From the forgotten OAV - ARIEL

You can watch the trailer at the ANN link.

The title mech is absolutely cool looking and sexy. :D

The anime was forgettable.

Edited by Vifam7

• 3 weeks later...

I see we went from the Macross Quarter to to old OVA series Ariel which I was never able to get into.

But since the idea that some of the Macross fleet ships will be in the works, (Bandai??) I found a couple of other interesting ships. One is of course the Macross Galaxy, the other is sketch of Battle 13, I like this one. Looks very mean & destructive!!

post-6180-1228250116_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1228250123_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1228250132_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks.

Will someone please leak some juicy pictures?

We must have a member here that works for Bandai!??!?!

Come on....

Show us!

I am a shameless begger. I will take the heat. nobody will know. You can email the pics to me and I will post them.

I can't imagine that bandai will suddenly produce something decent after the just craping out the VF-25's. I've already written this one off as crap until it can be shown to be otherwise. <_<

Edited by anime52k8

But what's that got to do with the price of eggs?

demand for these on the general market effects the availability to chicken farmers. decrease in supply drives up cost to farmers and results in an increase in egg cost to cover Macross goods expenses.

basic supply and demand obviously.

I am kind of interested in the Macross Quarter too. But it also depends on what scale they are going to produce it in. I imagine that it will be around the same size as the WAVE 1/5000 scale SDF-1.

But I can probably accommodate a 1/72 kit, in my garage. :D

If Bandai is going to make chunky MF toys, they could at least use the chunkiness to their advantage.

Make the Macross Quarter like a big Teddy-Ruxpin toy. Sell it with a retro tape with Ranka's songs on it. Put the tape in, press play, and the Quarter will sing Aimo for us.

Pete

If Bandai is going to make chunky MF toys, they could at least use the chunkiness to their advantage.

Make the Macross Quarter like a big Teddy-Ruxpin toy. Sell it with a retro tape with Ranka's songs on it. Put the tape in, press play, and the Quarter will sing Aimo for us.

Pete

A better idea would be..

A DX M-frontier linked with M-Quarter, and you get Nyan Nyan Service Medley! :lol: