Whats Lying on your Workbench MKIII

HWR MKII

Alpha/Beta almost done.

Thanks to neptunesurvey for the influence!!!

That is wicked cool Mechleader!! Still the best Alpha/Legioss made.... its doesn't have self-destructing parts! :p

Looking forward to the finished product!! B))

Lookin good THOR!!!

Edited by 505thAirborne

Gundam 00: Tieren space type and AEU Enact Agrissa

(One pic has Alto's VF-25 as well - built a year ago)

Tieren Space Type has great mobility :-)

The Agrissa, a little less... more annoying, parts fall off all the time.

they are still for sale at HLJ (5-6 bucks each)

Enjoy!

post-2300-1261542312_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261542336_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261542381_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261542390_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261542400_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261542406_thumb.jpg

Gundam 00 Arios and Eureka SeveN Terminus 909

post-2300-1261954650_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261954690_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261954722_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261954738_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261954762_thumb.jpg

post-2300-1261954788_thumb.jpg

wait a second, is the GN drive thingy... in it's crotch? :blink:

AbsofXXXinlutely!

Nice build..

How old is your ferret? They are awesome pets. At some point I had 5..

Thanks!!!

The ferret is 2 years old :-) She's incredibly curious, independant and hyperactive!

I added some weathering and paint to the Arios. The Terminus R909 also saw some improvements since the last pics...

But maybe I'll wait till I'll have applied the decals and future to Arios before showing more pics :-)

Thanks for the comments!

Seb.

It's almost done... Just need to work a bit more on the canopy, paint and install the cannons, and decal it up. I know the grey's a bit dark, but I like it.

The stand (not pictured), is pretty nice.

Can't wait for the Mk 2 Viper.

post-122-1262611483_thumb.jpg

The power of the crotch is undeniable. :ph34r:

I have a ferret. She's 7 and dying of an adrenal tumor. The other one was 7 last year and died of a pancreatic tumor. :(

Ferrets are awesome pets. I had 5 at some point. Only one survived after 9 years I had them. They all died of insulinoma, pancreas or adrenal issues or cancer..

I know, i know... stay on topic.. :rolleyes:

Looking Good JadeF..Looking good...

It's almost done... Just need to work a bit more on the canopy, paint and install the cannons, and decal it up. I know the grey's a bit dark, but I like it.

The stand (not pictured), is pretty nice.

Can't wait for the Mk 2 Viper.

post-122-1262611483_thumb.jpg

Awesome Viper kit so far! While I was in CA for Xmas I went to my old Hobby Shop, the owner told me his first 50 MKII pre-orders were already sold-out and was waiting for the next batch from Moebius, its a good sign many other BSG kits will be coming out! B))

Ferrets are awesome pets. I had 5 at some point. Only one survived after 9 years I had them. They all died of insulinoma, pancreas or adrenal issues or cancer..

I know, i know... stay on topic.. :rolleyes:

Looking Good JadeF..Looking good...

Yeah, they're pretty cool, but DAMN, adrenal cancer makes them smell bad. Kukie's weird because she has albinism, but has black eyes, instead of red.

Anyway, that Viper looks pretty good, and that Regult, man...

Keep the good work up men.

Just a pointer about the viper. Leave the kit in sub-assemblies. It'll make it MUCH easier to decal the thing up. I'm gonna test this theory on another viper I've ordered on E-bay... And paint it in a much lighter shade of grey to boot.

post-122-1263218005_thumb.jpg

And... It's done. And I know the orange stripe on the tail is crooked (didn't see it until after I applied the micro set)... I might replace it either by painting the orange stripe, or by using a decal from the other viper that's on the way (it's going to have its stripes painted).

Still it's a big kit, and looks pretty nice.

Thats an awesome Kit VF-19, it came out fantastic in my opinion!

Well since I have 2 tons of snow outside still, what a better day to take some pics of my Colonial VIPERS with the new BSG color scheme applied! These are the original kits with No clear canopies or decent decals to work with.

They may not be perfect, but they were fun to build and until I can get my new Moebius MKII Vipers, these look great on display!

post-6180-1263249858_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1263249868_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1263249880_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1263249888_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1263249896_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1263249903_thumb.jpg

Well after having this VF-0 kit for almost 6 months now, I've finally found some time to work on it! Still have quite a bit of work to do! Definitely feels like a Gundam MG Kit with Hasegawa quality & Detail.

So far I love it, May have to get a few more of these! B))

post-6180-1264046688_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1264046696_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1264046704_thumb.jpg

Back on my workbench... Another Viper! No pics, but I'm going to attempt pre-shading on it, and paint the orange stripes onto the body. If you guys get a call from a mental institution, you'll know what happened to me :lol: .

Can't wait for the Mk-2 Vipers. They should be in my hands by the end of February (although HLJ has a note that they expect them by the end of January).

Back on my workbench... Another Viper! No pics, but I'm going to attempt pre-shading on it, and paint the orange stripes onto the body. If you guys get a call from a mental institution, you'll know what happened to me :lol: .

Can't wait for the Mk-2 Vipers. They should be in my hands by the end of February (although HLJ has a note that they expect them by the end of January).

Just have patience for doing the Orange lines, its worth it in the end! My buddy in CA who owns a Hobby shop said as soon as the MKII Vipers are in, theres 2 with my name on them! B))